Biden never did anything wrong. Ever. Because: Remind me?

Despite Biden and family got millions from Ukraine and China kickbacks not being investigated. Trump might sorta kind of maybe did stuff? Lets's go after Trump anyway? Lets ignore everything Biden does? Because WHY?
Just prove it. Proving it means taking it to court, and putting up the evidence with the other side there to tell their side of the story.

Go after the Biden family members first if you can't get to Joe yet. If you have real proof, this should be easy.

That's how it works in America. Prove it, and then we nail them. What you're told by MAGA media is just one side of the story.

Why can't this sink into your skulls? Why is this so goddamn hard?

That's not an answer. I didn't ask you for evidence about the election. I gave you my opinion. Do you believe Joe Biden took bribes as Vice President?
Don't know. I'll wait and see if any real evidence is ever provided. My thinking as of right now is this is just a republican effort to grandstand and performance art for the audience of Trump.

Just prove it. Proving it means taking it to court, and putting up the evidence with the other side there to tell their side of the story.

Go after the Biden family members first if you can't get to Joe yet. If you have real proof, this should be easy.

That's how it works in America. Prove it, and then we nail them. What you're told by MAGA media is just one side of the story.

Why can't this sink into your skulls? Why is this so goddamn hard?

That's it....fall all overself like Potato falling up stairs defending him ... you're so transparent

Forum List

Back