Zone1 Biden Kills many of our own US Built Equipment DEAD!

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
When all you have is pure stupidity on steroids, her ya go...

CHINA JOE KILLS US TECHNOLGY FOR CHINESE TECH...

You can't make this stuff up. Biden is killing our own goods in favor of cheap chinse crap that meets his new GREEN STANDRDS... Who are the Biden Idiots working for? The Chinese? He certainly isn't for the American worker or American goods.

You can't make this stuff up. Biden is killing our own goods in favor of cheap chinse crap that meets his new GREEN STANDRDS... Who are the Biden Idiots working for? The Chinese? He certainly isn't for the American worker or American goods.

So, what you are saying is that American workers and companies are too stupid to make energy efficient appliances?

NO... I am saying BIDEN Is too stupid to go after US companies and is a tyrant for the Chinese.. He is bought and paid for by the Chinese government.

If he is too stupid to go after US companies, why are you complaining?

Does anyone pay attention to where things are made?

I have LG washer/dryer. GE gas stove and dishwasher and Whirlpool Fridge.

I have no idea where any of them are made

So, what you are saying is that American workers and companies are too stupid to make energy efficient appliances?

th

If we lower minimum wage to a dollar a day we could compete and make energy efficient appliances.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Biden is setting us up to be taken over by China.... if he wasn't how different would his actions be?...
He has grounded our border balloons and welcomed in China's spy balloons... that is treason and Pelosi impeached Trump for a phone call?... Biden needs to be impeached I don't care if we get stuck with Harris for two years.... Biden is a grave danger to America...

th

And I suppose you work at a job that only pays a dollar a day.

Tell us oh great one where in the United States is minimum wage only a dollar a day.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I meant we already make make energy efficient appliances.

Unemployment is at a 50 year low.

mike drop.

Just another salvo in the Democrat party's war against America.

Biden is setting us up to be taken over by China.... if he wasn't how different would his actions be?...
He has grounded our border balloons and welcomed in China's spy balloons... that is treason and Pelosi impeached Trump for a phone call?... Biden needs to be impeached I don't care if we get stuck with Harris for two years.... Biden is a grave danger to America...
Treason? When did we go to war with China?

This cannot be a serious post. This HAS to be satire.

You do not think we make energy efficient appliances in the US?

Really?

I have a high efficiency GE dishwasher that was made in the US.

What's wrong with you? Where have you been?
Why do you think everything from China just by magic appeared every where,
in everything, in just the last two years?
WHY DONT YOU SPREAD THE BLAME OUT TO EVERY ONE, THATS WERE IT ACUALLY BELONGS.

This is for the completely stupid and democRats. Everything Stinky Joe has done is to destroy the United States. The proof is even a complete idiot as Stinky Joe gets one right every Blue Moon. Joe is still batting a zero, null, zip. IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM SO ARE YOU!

LG - Korea
GE - Kentucky, USA
Whirlpool - 80% made in US
I do. It started at work when I saw steel we were getting from Vietnam.. Then it really took off where if you seen anything not from a Communist country you were reading the tag wrong. Where was it I heard 'financing our own destruction' only now we have an accelerator Joe.

Forum List

Back