Biden is upping the odds that Israel will lose

Israel can't loss in this war. Because everyone understands what that means for them. But, hell, they need to dump this sob Netanyahu in a trashbin and work out some solution with the Arab countries about what to do with those 'Palestinian' territories that no one wants to have.

Israel can't loss in this war. Because everyone understands what that means for them. But, hell, they need to dump this sob Netanyahu in a trashbin and work out some solution with the Arab countries about what to do with those 'Palestinian' territories that no one wants to have.

The transformation PM Netanyahu goes through, personally, is what all Israelis experience collectively.
Everyone already understood before recent events, that a big change is coming after Netanyahu era.
But to "dump" the only competent leader, even if the alternative is there,
isn't practical nor friendly advice during war.

Not to mention, he's elected for the term.

The new city instead of Gaza - it's called 'Oz

matters less who builds it, I prefer it's PM Netanyahu.

Last edited:
Biden is upping the odds that Israel will lose
For all its headline support of Israel as the IDF moves to eliminate Hamas, the Biden administration is sticking to its pre-Oct. 7 approach to the Middle East — and so effectively working toward Israel’s defeat. For starters, the Biden team still refuses to admit that Iran is pulling the strings of what Tehran calls 'The Axis of Resistance'.....

Remote : Sun, 29 Oct 2023 19:19:02 -0400
Local : 2023-10-30(Monday) 00 : 19 : 02
Found via NicerApp WebOS

i think Biden has to take a close look in the mirror, right into his own eyes, and ask himself : do i want my legacy (or part of it) to be that i was a collaborator with the Iranians?
coz the Iranians are up to no good at all, neither are the Palestinians, their leaders AND their people.
to adhere to the Geneva Convention is to tie yourself to a wall while having to fight a battle (Biden says Israel has right to defend itself, must protect civilians).
what do you people think?
Obama <3 Iran

The transformation PM Netanyahu goes through, personally, is what all Israelis experience collectively.
Everyone already understood before recent events, that a big change is coming after Netanyahu era.
But to "dump" the only competent leader, even if the alternative is there,
isn't practical nor friendly advice during war.

Not to mention, he's elected for the term.

The new city instead of Gaza - it's called 'Oz

matters less who builds it, I prefer it's PM Netanyahu.
Yes, I remember our discussions some time ago, at the 'pre-war times'. And I remember your support for Netanyahu to the extent of him becoming 'the national leader' for his whole life. I didn't get it then and don't get it now.

I think such people as Netanyahu bring more damage to their nations than anything else. But of course it is up to you, the Israelis, to decide.

Forum List

Back