Biden is right. We're still fighting a battle for the soul of America.

He will go down as the worst POTUS of all time…

If the DNC nominates him again, the only proof needed to prove the 2020 election was stolen would be his reelection, the trash man could beat him from the back of his garbage truck (basement for the liberals) in a Free and Fair Election…
Trump talked for 1 1/2 hours at his rally in South Carolina. What did he talk about?

on the other hand i its so feaking hilirious when poor old biden falls and busts his withered old ass

‘President Biden has accomplished a great deal, but defeating Donald Trump was the achievement that has defined and set the course of his presidency. “When I ran for president four years ago, I said we were in a battle for the soul of America,” Mr. Biden said Tuesday as he officially announced his reelection bid. “And we still are.”

As the president acknowledged in his three-minute video, winning that fight will require more than beating Mr. Trump a second time. So much has happened since 2020. He highlighted the rollback of abortion rights, the banning of books and laws making it more difficult to vote. “Around the country, MAGA extremists are lining up to take on those bedrock freedoms,” Mr. Biden said. This theme, road-tested during the 2022 midterms, will be potent whether Republicans nominate Mr. Trump or Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

But if he is to prove to voters that he is the antidote to extremism, Mr. Biden will also have to use the power of the office he holds to build upon his notable bipartisan achievements, including the infrastructure law, the Chips Act and the modernization of the Electoral Count Act. That task is now much harder with a GOP-led House. A big test looms in the coming weeks, in which Mr. Biden faces a debt-ceiling standoff with Congress.'

A big test looms in the coming weeks, in which Mr. Biden faces a debt-ceiling standoff with Congress.

No, a needless, inane standoff with Republicans and their contempt for sound, responsible governance.
Reichbabble.

Conservatives are currently saying that the FBI has been "weaponized" against them. That's a load of manure. The FBI is legally "weaponized" to fight crime and pursue people engaged or engaging in criminal activity without fear or favor. That's their job. That's what we pay them to do.

If there's corruption in government, I don't care whether there's an R or a D after the alleged offenders name because I'm all in favor of a prosecution. I just demand evidence, and not just innuendo.
Suuure you are...that's why you spend all your time babbling oveer someone who has committed no crimes while the mafia occupies the White House.

Forum List

Back