Biden is right. We're still fighting a battle for the soul of America.

‘President Biden has accomplished a great deal, but defeating Donald Trump was the achievement that has defined and set the course of his presidency. “When I ran for president four years ago, I said we were in a battle for the soul of America,” Mr. Biden said Tuesday as he officially announced his reelection bid. “And we still are.”

As the president acknowledged in his three-minute video, winning that fight will require more than beating Mr. Trump a second time. So much has happened since 2020. He highlighted the rollback of abortion rights, the banning of books and laws making it more difficult to vote. “Around the country, MAGA extremists are lining up to take on those bedrock freedoms,” Mr. Biden said. This theme, road-tested during the 2022 midterms, will be potent whether Republicans nominate Mr. Trump or Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

But if he is to prove to voters that he is the antidote to extremism, Mr. Biden will also have to use the power of the office he holds to build upon his notable bipartisan achievements, including the infrastructure law, the Chips Act and the modernization of the Electoral Count Act. That task is now much harder with a GOP-led House. A big test looms in the coming weeks, in which Mr. Biden faces a debt-ceiling standoff with Congress.'

A big test looms in the coming weeks, in which Mr. Biden faces a debt-ceiling standoff with Congress.

No, a needless, inane standoff with Republicans and their contempt for sound, responsible governance.

Yeah, from the president who likes little girls to pull on his leg hairs and took showers with his underage daughter.

‘President Biden has accomplished a great deal, but defeating Donald Trump was the achievement that has defined and set the course of his presidency. “When I ran for president four years ago, I said we were in a battle for the soul of America,” Mr. Biden said Tuesday as he officially announced his reelection bid. “And we still are.”

As the president acknowledged in his three-minute video, winning that fight will require more than beating Mr. Trump a second time. So much has happened since 2020. He highlighted the rollback of abortion rights, the banning of books and laws making it more difficult to vote. “Around the country, MAGA extremists are lining up to take on those bedrock freedoms,” Mr. Biden said. This theme, road-tested during the 2022 midterms, will be potent whether Republicans nominate Mr. Trump or Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

But if he is to prove to voters that he is the antidote to extremism, Mr. Biden will also have to use the power of the office he holds to build upon his notable bipartisan achievements, including the infrastructure law, the Chips Act and the modernization of the Electoral Count Act. That task is now much harder with a GOP-led House. A big test looms in the coming weeks, in which Mr. Biden faces a debt-ceiling standoff with Congress.'

A big test looms in the coming weeks, in which Mr. Biden faces a debt-ceiling standoff with Congress.

No, a needless, inane standoff with Republicans and their contempt for sound, responsible governance.
No doubt, he is coming for everyone's soul.

OIP.JHG1BbxCg265zoE8jX9D1AHaE8

^^^Remember, everyone, these are the people who wanted to take away your children and put you in prison for refusing the government's experimental medical procedure.

You're right. Hopefully the left will lose.

True. Biden is on Satan's side. Satan can always use a new soul or two.

If the FBI Can't censor democrat political enemies on social media, are we still a free country?

The President is afflicted with dementia, Mr. Jones.

Biden gave a speech about how blacks shouldn't be allowed to integrated into the Little Rock white schools a few years back. The School was integrated in 1957, and I saw it on tv the same evening. I was very happy about everyone getting the same chance at a decent education.

elizabeth-eckford-ignores-the-hostile.jpg

No, Republicans are the ones who constantly disrespect the American flag.
Mr. Synthaholic, we observe rules: https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/flagdisplay.pdf

Here's some Democrats failure to observe the rules and how they got elected making fun of blacks:
images
1685920692280.jpeg

Oops. I couldn't find Hillary's AK-47 shotgun toting at Yale University Administration office to force her will on the school, I did find the flag burning ceremony at Yale University. I think those pictures haven't been around since shortly after Bill's inauguration. I guess her blackface with Bill the slave driver doesn't count. Having a party at Black people's expense is one reason I joined the Republican Party years later in 1971 when I married a totally awesome Republican man. *sigh*

Last edited:

Conservatives are currently saying that the FBI has been "weaponized" against them. That's a load of manure. The FBI is legally "weaponized" to fight crime and pursue people engaged or engaging in criminal activity without fear or favor. That's their job. That's what we pay them to do.

If there's corruption in government, I don't care whether there's an R or a D after the alleged offenders name because I'm all in favor of a prosecution. I just demand evidence, and not just innuendo.

Conservatives are currently saying that the FBI has been "weaponized" against them. That's a load of manure. The FBI is legally "weaponized" to fight crime and pursue people engaged or engaging in criminal activity without fear or favor. That's their job. That's what we pay them to do.

If there's corruption in government, I don't care whether there's an R or a D after the alleged offenders name because I'm all in favor of a prosecution. I just demand evidence, and not just innuendo.
Mustang, with all due respect, the news media has not pursued the FBI for information. The FBI held back the lies of the Steel Dossier, and we have the copies of information that a number of higher-up Democrats influenced the outcome of many runners on voting day, so the only way we found out about it was to know that President Trump never colluded with Russia nor did he engage in the sickening sex fantasies claimed by the Dossier, and between the Democrat Party and the Hillary war room funds millions were paid to Mr. Steel for his add-on to the conspiracy theories projected by a jealous Hillary Clinton who bathed herself in filthy, degrading lies against President Trump, long time passing.

Our sources tell us that the Democrat Party wants full totalitarian power over America, and they are very sick and tired of providing proof of their lying narratives that are timed with votes before any of us can show the lies. They desire very deeply to put a curse on Republicans so they can turn America into the next communist hellhole on the planet. Biden's doing his part by prolonging inflation with more pickpocketing of the people's social security savings to fund Biden's gotcha agenda against conservatives who've asked him to slow down the expenditures or people will be starving if he continues on his current path.

Forum List

Back