Biden is now giving each Illegal Alien that steps across the border a $5,000 Visa Card -- Also they get a Free Phone and Plane Ticket

Its ok for biden voters to demand confirmation , either from the sheriff or other scorces

In fact they should
Well yeah, you’d think anybody would want something verified before they run around calling it fact. Especially something that’s so obviously distorted

10 MILLION Biden illegals have poured across the border, soon to be 11 MILLION.
Excellent… so then according to the OP $500 Billion dollars in gift cards has been paid out to border crossers?! Do you believe that?

Well yeah, you’d think anybody would want something verified before they run around calling it fact. Especially something that’s so obviously distorted
It does not appear to be obviously distorted

But it is unconfirmed by a second source

I want it confirmed so that I can use it against biden apologists all day, every day

I want it confirmed so that I can use it against biden apologists all day, every day
Not distorted? So you think it’s realistic that the US government has given $500 Billion in gift cards and 10 million iPhones and plane tickets away to border crossers?

Well confirm it then. If this was US policy and taxpayer money then there should be documentation all over the place backing it up.

Here’s some answers to the cell phone portion of the claim

Not distorted? So you think it’s realistic that the US government has given $500 Billion in gift cards and 10 million iPhones and plane tickets away to border crossers?
I dont know how much the total would be or how much in other benefits they might get

I am just commenting on the $5,000 gift cards

Well confirm it then. If this was US policy and taxpayer money then there should be documentation all over the place backing it up.
Sure thing

I’ll just rent a lib crystal ball from the pawn shop and get down to the bottom of this right away

I dont know how much the total would be or how much in other benefits they might get

I am just commenting on the $5,000 gift cards
And have you found the OP to the truthful and accurate or full of shit and spreading fake news?

Sure thing

I’ll just rent a lib crystal ball from the pawn shop and get down to the bottom of this right away
Biden doesn’t slip the ICE guys an envelop of cash ina dark ally to get these things done. There is an annoying long process to get anything like this done through government channels, there would be a paper trail a mile long. So it sounds like you’ve found nothing.

You still holding out hope?

I heard that Biden is also giving them a voucher for Madonna to perform oral sex on them too.

Biden doesn’t slip the ICE guys an envelop of cash ina dark ally to get these things done. There is an annoying long process to get anything like this done through government channels, there would be a paper trail a mile long. So it sounds like you’ve found nothing.

You still holding out hope?
I have also not seen the usual denials from you or lib media

I have also not seen the usual denials from you or lib media
Why give kookie claims from wing nuts and the gateway pundit any steam or credence? There is so much fake news floating out there… the game is about attention grabbers. Look how many morons in this thread, like the OP, who are just grabbing on and repeating without a second thought. It’s pathetic

What money?
Money to fund other nations wars and money to fund terrorism in Iran.... see the irony?... we are funding both sides in both wars... we are still buying Russian oil and we are sending money to Ukraine and we are funding Iran as we send money to Israel....

Money to fund other nations wars and money to fund terrorism in Iran.... see the irony?... we are funding both sides in both wars... we are still buying Russian oil and we are sending money to Ukraine and we are funding Iran as we send money to Israel....
Why are you talking about wars and terrorism. Are you lost? Capable of following a topic? Get with it. We are talking about the OPs claims. Do you believe they are true?

We buy no crude oil from Russia. We buy some refined product from India who does buy Russian crude oil. However we export more refined product to India than we import

"Russia produces 9.6 million barrels of crude oil per day, its single most important source of revenue.

And it sells that oil to countries outside the U.S. and European Union, including China, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, and India, home to the world's largest oil refinery, the sprawling Jamnagar refining complex.

Before the war in Ukraine, Jamnagar imported almost no Russian crude. Today, Global Witness found about one-third of its monthly crude imports are Russian. At Jamnagar, the Russian crude is blended with other foreign crude and refined into gasoline, diesel, and other products that can be legally bought by American companies."

Everything that Potatohead does is either wrong or just plain stupid. Dat Boy fucks up everything he touches just like Queer Barry said he does.,

However, he is not the most idiotic in the country. The most idiotic are those morons that voted for him.

We aren’t talking about anything Biden has said. We are talking about the OP. Did you read it?
Fuck you, leftard.

ARE OR ARE NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS COMING ACROSS OUR BORDER EVERY DAY?

ARE OR ARE NOT THEY BEING ASSISTED BY THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION?

Fucking stupid leftard assholes....

WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM FOR THIS?

WHO AUTHORIZED IT ?

We will DEFUND Dem pet projects and use the money to DEPORT your 10 million illegals. Tissue? Revenge will be so sweet.
No tissue needed I’m good. Did you see how I answered your question directly? Contrast that to the outright dodge you just did to my question. FAIL. Do better

Forum List

Back