Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

At this point, that’s just opinion and assumption. Nobody really knows why trump said what he said, but the left certainly has pushed their idea of it.

So, the left claims that trump extorted a leader for political gain, and impeached him for it, ok, now the right is claiming that Biden extorted the same leader, for personal and financial gain, and should be impeached for it.
There was no personal gain for Biden. In fact there was potential jeopardy for Hunter by removing Shokin

Trump’s extortion of Zelensky was for HIS personal political gain

No, this is all based on witness testimony (6 different witnesses), Hunters emails and texts, Burisma emails and texts, FBI documents suggesting they were taking bribes, thousands of shady money transfers and 170+ SARS that the banks suggested was money laundering. The evidence is overwhelming.

...but your dumb ass comes in here and claims there is "zero evidence", which makes you look stupid as fuck.
Link to all that evidence.

You won’t . You can’t

There was no personal gain for Biden. In fact there was potential jeopardy for Hunter by removing Shokin

Trump’s extortion of Zelensky was for HIS personal political gain

The personal gain for Biden was the stopping of the prosecutor from investigating burisma, which had ties to his son hunter, which we are now learning that Biden was more deeply tied into than previously thought.

Still, even if Biden wasn’t involved, he still used political pressure to get a foreign leader to stop looking into a company that his son was working at. Apparently Biden had reason to not want that to happen.

Tell me, where have you ever heard trump say he wanted that investigation into Biden because he wanted help with his campaign?

The personal gain for Biden was the stopping of the prosecutor from investigating burisma, which had ties to his son hunter, which we are now learning that Biden was more deeply tied into than previously thought.

Still, even if Biden wasn’t involved, he still used political pressure to get a foreign leader to stop looking into a company that his son was working at. Apparently Biden had reason to not want that to happen.

Tell me, where have you ever heard trump say he wanted that investigation into Biden because he wanted help with his campaign?
You of course have the Biden thing backwards.

The problem with Shokin was that he was NOT investigating corruption. In fact by getting him removed and getting a real prosecutor to replace him Biden actually out Hunter on jeopardy if there was anything going on.

As far as Trump, he wanted a bogus investigation in order to enhance his election chances against Biden

No, your post is provably untrue. He is being accused of PERSONALLY taking in millions from China and he is accused of trading terrible policies for those millions. He allowed Chinese companies to trade in the US with no oversight. It was a shocking decision with no upside for anyone but China. He did this so him and Hunter could each get 5 million dollars. THAT is what he is being accused of, among many other things.
I look forward to seeing the financial documents legally submitted in line with rules of evidence, and testimony under oath.

Forget about impeaching Biden. He has already impeached himself. People already know how bad of a President he is, maybe the worst ever. But to put Kamala in there will probably lower the bar even further. The bottom line is we made a big mistake and now we have to wait another year and a half to fix it. In the meantime, thank God for the Rs small House majority. At least they will be able to fight off all our Democrat's Marxist ideas.

Alas, too late to prevent much of the damage Biden's disastrous administration has perpetrated on America, but better late than never.

I'm looking forward to the impeachment riots coming soon to a blue shithole city near you!

When the impeachment proceeding might begin is unknown. McCarthy told lawmakers Tuesday the inquiry will not begin this week. He reportedly told GOP lawmakers Wednesday he may come to them in the near future and ask for the proceeding, arguing it gives them more tools and investigative powers.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) predicted an impeachment inquiry could be opened as soon as “early September.”

“You have the support of 222 Republican [House] members to move forward with this?” Fox News’s Martha MacCallum asked Issa. “Absolutely,” Issa replied. “As a matter of fact, I would expect that some Democrats would join us in a bipartisan inquiry to get to the truth.”
I predicted this during Trumps presidency and that with stupid grounds, would come retaliation, I hope we don’t continue this petty tit for tat politics, but that seems to be the mentality.

I look forward to seeing the financial documents legally submitted in line with rules of evidence, and testimony under oath.
Those documents were submitted to both sides of the Select Committee months ago and neither side denies their existence. As for testimony under oath, that has already happened and will once again happen today in Congress when Hunters main partner (Devon Archer) testifies against the Bidens. Today is going to be a very bad day for dems.

Those documents were submitted to both sides of the Select Committee months ago and neither side denies their existence. As for testimony under oath, that has already happened and will once again happen today in Congress when Hunters main partner (Devon Archer) testifies against the Bidens. Today is going to be a very bad day for dems.
So you say. Lets see it. Until then, I look forward to seeing the financial documents legally submitted in line with rules of evidence, and testimony under oath.

You can't even link to THOSE claims
Yes i can. This is basic information and therefore quite simple to link, though it would be time consuming. Is that what youre after? Do you want me to spend a bunch of time providing links, only so you can respond with something lame like "let me know when they convict Joe"?

So you say. Lets see it. Until then, I look forward to seeing the financial documents legally submitted in line with rules of evidence, and testimony under oath.
You wont see any of this if you use your left wing news sources. You have to use honest news sources that dont have an agenda to protect your party, if you want the actual truth.

You wont see any of this if you use your left wing news sources. You have to use honest news sources that dont have an agenda to protect your party, if you want the actual truth.
No one will see anything if we rely on you.

Because you're full of shit

You can't even link to THOSE claims
I shouldnt need to. If you are this uninformed, then you arent qualified to debate me, which is quite obvious by your lack of counter debates.

No one will see anything if we rely on you.

Because you're full of shit
You arent defending Joe well at all. Your just throwing shit at the wall. Youre denials arent going to help the Bidens one iota.

I shouldnt need to. If you are this uninformed, then you arent qualified to debate me, which is quite obvious by your lack of counter debates.
So we're supposed to just take your word for it?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back