Biden: I'll Ensure Health Care is 'Not Quality, But Only Affordable' by 'Increasing Premiums'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Some one better start writing these down, as posterity will think this was just a Shuck and Jive!!!!!

--------------

..So what’s Biden’s recipe for a health care plan that is less expensive plus practical? You can listen to this clip all day long, but you’ll never ferret out a meaning that isn’t self-contradictory if not downright nonsensical. A transcript follows the video:

(Excerpt) Read more at libertyunyielding.com ...

117073.png

Biden is looking to expand Obamacare

Still waiting for Trumps plan.....he would rather build a wall

Trump 2020 Gold!

So what happened to the healthcare plan that Trump promised was better and cheaper than Obamacare?

Biden can run on Trump ending coverage for pre-existing conditions and taking away people’s healthcare

It saddens me that either his family or his Dem friends don’t do something.
He is having very real problems keeping his thoughts together. The one where he confused his wife and sister showed he realized it and tried to recover from it by saying they switched places. You could actually hear it in his voice, a sense of fear almost when he suddenly caught himself. It was not his making light of it.

He is having very real problems keeping his thoughts together. The one where he confused his wife and sister showed he realized it and tried to recover from it by saying they switched places. You could actually hear it in his voice, a sense of fear almost when he suddenly caught himself. It was not his making light of it.
LOL

Biden doesn’t have eyes in the back of his head

LOL

They didn’t switch places.

LOL

Biden turned to his right and introduced his wife as his sister....then he said...referring himself I am Joe Bidens husband and then he turned to his left and introduced his sister as his wife.

but the msm oh that is just a gaffe.

Sanders Backer Rob Delaney Says Biden Is in Hiding ‘for Very Obvious Reasons’

LOL

~~~~~~
Neither does he have the present mental capacity to be president of the United State of America. It's like voting for Woodrow Wilson again after his stoke. Who would lead the U.S. then? Jill Biden or the appointed VP? I know let's get Hillary for VP. She'll push Joe's demise quicker than anyone else.

Keeping illegals out and not flooding our doctor’s offices and hospitals is a better plan than anything Biden’s handlers could come up with.

LOL

My father had Sundowners syndrome. What Biden is showing signs of is either this or early onset dementia. His loss of thought patterns, loss of sentence structure, loss of reality (ie: his wife was right beside him and he did not remember it), its a sad thing to see someone go through the stages.

The other thing was the fear that Biden showed when that anti-cow woman lept onto the stage. Jill had to calm him by saying "your all right Joe, your all right" while she patted his back and tried to calm him. My father was easily startled and he acted just as Biden did on stage.

Sad that these people only think about themselves and power....

LOL

Biden turned to his right and introduced his wife as his sister....then he said...referring himself I am Joe Bidens husband and then he turned to his left and introduced his sister as his wife.

As I say his confusion really showed. I just can’t understand how they don’t want to preserve his dignity, and they don’t seem to care. They set him up for failure. Whether it is due to dementia or his aneurysms, the same applies.
Loss of dignity in dementia falls on the public, not the patient - Penn Memory Center

LOL

As I say his confusion really showed. I just can’t understand how they don’t want to preserve his dignity, and they don’t seem to care. They set him up for failure. Whether it is due to dementia or his aneurysms, the same applies.
Loss of dignity in dementia falls on the public, not the patient - Penn Memory Center

His dementia is a plus for the DNC elites. They see it as an opportunity to staff his administration and run their criminal cabal out of the White House.

LOL

His dementia is a plus for the DNC elites. They see it as an opportunity to staff his administration and run their criminal cabal out of the White House.
It would appear that way. It also shows friends he thought were, aren’t.

Forum List

Back