Biden has yet another senior moment as he confuses the Philadelphia Eagles logo with his college emblem

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Joe Biden has yet another senior moment as he confuses the Philadelphia Eagles logo with his college emblem during Philadelphia rally on the campaign trail in Pennsylvania

1 Nov 2020 ~~ By Megan Sheets

Joe Biden's attempt to resonate with a rally crowd in Philadelphia fell flat when he claimed he was wearing Eagles football gear - but his jacket actually bore the logo of his alma mater, the Delaware Blue Hens.
The Democratic presidential nominee made the gaffe during one of two rainy campaign stops he made in the City of Brotherly Love on Sunday.
'I know Philadelphia well. I married a Philly girl, by the way,' Biden told the crowd who had gathered in their cars outside the Sharon Baptist Church. 'And by the way, I've got my Eagles jacket on.'
Eagle-eyed Twitter users were quick to notice that Biden had mixed up his birds, as his jacket actually showed a Blue Hen from University of Delaware, where he earned a degree in history and political science in 1965.
Among those highlighting the mix-up was Zach Parkinson, the deputy director of communications for President Donald Trump's campaign, who wrote on Twitter: 'This 'Eagles' jacket Biden claims he's wearing to try and show how much he's in touch with Pennsylvania? It's a Delaware Blue Hens jacket.'

Comment:
Sundown Joey did it again.... And this is what the Democrats want us to elect as president?

Last edited:
Speaking of senior moments...

Without derailing this thread - the "super-predators" comment was not the WORSE thing Biden created as a boogey man to pass his crime bill.. There's a whole 3 and half minutes of him sounding a LOT like Lester Maddux or George Wallace.. In hIS HEYDAY -- he sure could emote.. You're an ass for defending this and trying to deflect from his CURRENT pitiful weakness and frail mind...

The fact that you want to BURY this and NOT accept reality -- just confirms that Biden isn't EVEN A CANDIDATE -- He's just your placemarker on the ballot for "Not Trump"...

Without derailing this thread - the "super-predators" comment was not the WORSE thing Biden created as a boogey man to pass his crime bill.. There's a whole 3 and half minutes of him sounding a LOT like Lester Maddux or George Wallace.. In hIS HEYDAY -- he sure could emote.. You're an ass for defending this and trying to deflect from his CURRENT pitiful weakness and frail mind...

The fact that you want to BURY this and NOT accept reality -- just confirms that Biden isn't EVEN A CANDIDATE -- He's just your placemarker on the ballot for "Not Trump"...

Be consistent, FFS. :rolleyes:

blah blah blah.

Trump had his own senior moment tonight, saying Biden called Blacks super-predators. He did not. Ever.

He also confused Biden with Bernie. Senior moment.

i can match every Biden senior moment with one from Trump. Wanna play? :laugh:

blah blah blah.

Trump had his own senior moment tonight, saying Biden called Blacks super-predators. He did not. Ever.

Meanwhile you keep deflecting from the post about Biden....., to deflect to talk about someone named George Trump.....

amen

blah blah blah.

Nope.. Fixing ONE of your lies, deceptions is ENOUGH for one night.. Did you even WATCH Joe Biden 3.5 minutes of your candidate in 1995 sounding like George Wallace standing on the High School steps striking FEAR of blacks into the hearts of good Southern Democrats??

He used the term predators 3 or 4 times in that video to describe black American youth that didn't DESERVE TO LIVE on the same streets as his wife "your husband and family".. That''s enough for RATIONAL people -- you're not rational.. You're a partisan lying whore who only knows how to deflect, obfuscate, lie about the obvious -- and all you GOT is hypocrisy and lying..

BUT WAIT -- THERE'S MORE !!! IT GETS BETTER.. Gonna educate you about your RACIST PARTY CELEBRATING this 1994 appeal to fear of blacks in their communities -- THIRTY FUCKING YEARS AFTER the CRightsAct...

The term SUPER-PREDATOR was a Hillary CLINTON DOUBLE DOWN on this Biden Speech I just gave you..
She went on a VICTORY TOUR after her husband signed this bill into law... And it was SHE -- that upped the ante and shortened Biden's picture of crime into "super-predator"..

Your party NEVER LEFT the Confederacy and slavery mentality.. Not EVEN 30 years after the passage of the CRA.. Mouthing shit that could ONLY come from that dying breed of white politicians PANDERING to public emotion and fear...

It was Hillary Clinton, the then First Lady, who used the term"super predator" to advocate for the 1994 crime bill that Biden co-wrote.
The term came from a 1996 speech in New Hampshire where Clinton spoke in support of the bill that her husband, Bill Clinton, signed into law.
Hillary said: "Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on."They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not ust gangs of kids anymore
."They are often the kinds of kids that are called super predators — no conscience, no empathy."

-------------------------------------------------------------

We square on the full history and context of this misrepresentation and hypocrisy and denial that you're trying to sell here???

~~~~~~

This is just embarrassing. Joe doesn't realize that the far left mob will never be satisfied and if he panders to their every wish he just alienates the mainstream. He even tells one questioner that they should 'vote for Trump'.
Smartest thing Biden ever said: "You should vote for Trump".

~~~~~~

This is just embarrassing. Joe doesn't realize that the far left mob will never be satisfied and if he panders to their every wish he just alienates the mainstream. He even tells one questioner that they should 'vote for Trump'.

The far left is much more mainstream than the far right. It’s not even close.

Joe Biden has yet another senior moment as he confuses the Philadelphia Eagles logo with his college emblem during Philadelphia rally on the campaign trail in Pennsylvania

Joe Biden's attempt to resonate with a rally crowd in Philadelphia fell flat when he claimed he was wearing Eagles football gear - but his jacket actually bore the logo of his alma mater, the Delaware Blue Hens.
The Democratic presidential nominee made the gaffe during one of two rainy campaign stops he made in the City of Brotherly Love on Sunday.
'I know Philadelphia well. I married a Philly girl, by the way,' Biden told the crowd who had gathered in their cars outside the Sharon Baptist Church. 'And by the way, I've got my Eagles jacket on.'
Eagle-eyed Twitter users were quick to notice that Biden had mixed up his birds, as his jacket actually showed a Blue Hen from University of Delaware, where he earned a degree in history and political science in 1965.
Among those highlighting the mix-up was Zach Parkinson, the deputy director of communications for President Donald Trump's campaign, who wrote on Twitter: 'This 'Eagles' jacket Biden claims he's wearing to try and show how much he's in touch with Pennsylvania? It's a Delaware Blue Hens jacket.'

Comment:
Sundown Joey did it again.... And this is what the Democrats want us to elect as president?

This is “fake news”. The Eagles changed their logo, they just weren’t aware of it yet. :D

amen

And it’s STILL there. Why? Because US Messageboard.

amen

~~~~~~

The far left is much more mainstream than the far right. It’s not even close.

:lmao:

amen

We dont pretend to be fact checkers. When it doubt -- let the members sort it out.. And if it HAS been sorted out and proven wrong -- REPORT IT.. Put in the note its a proven hoax. And we'll gladly stash it in Conspiracy theories or move it to Rubber Room.. Which ever has the the shortest waiting line... LOL...

blah blah blah.

He most certainly DID use 'super predator' which was a phrase he picked up from the Hildabeast during the Democrats war on Black men in the 90s. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

I assume that starting on November 4, the President-elect will stay completely out of public sight (after he reads his carefully prepared victory speech), lest he have more senior moments.

If he goes to the Executive Mansion to discuss the transition with the incumbent, he will no doubt be accompanied by competent staff who know how to deal with his senior moments.

Starting on January 20, President Biden will restrict his speaking to remarks that have been carefully written for him. He will otherwise stay out of public view. He will avoid press conferences, lest he have too many senior moments.

blah blah blah.

He most certainly DID use 'super predator' which was a phrase he picked up from the Hildabeast during the Democrats war on Black men in the 90s. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

I agree. I heard him use predator myself. Anyone who says he didn't is a flat out liar.

Comment:
I was just grateful that he remembered his pants.

TRUNALIMUNUMAPRZURE! Biden Polling Well Among Pentecostals After He Speaks In Tongues

1604353833650.png

DALLAS, PA—Pentecostals across the nation are swinging toward Biden after an event at Dallas High School in Pennsylvania. According to stunned witnesses, Biden became filled with the Spirit and uttered the incomprehensible word "trunalimunumaprzure" toward the end of his speech.

"Man -- I was leaning toward Trump," said local Assemblies of God pastor Chet Whipperton. "But Biden really brought the fire today. I haven't seen an outpouring like that since Trump tweeted the mysterious angelic phrase 'covfefe.' I haven't decided for sure, but Biden is looking pretty good after today."

Pentecostal scholars have asked for someone with the spiritual gift of interpretation to step forward and translate the mysterious phrase "trunalimunumaprzure" so the world may understand Biden's mysterious utterances.

"This may be the key to the election!" said Whipperton.

After a nationwide search, an interpreter named Bo Bittington was found in Kentucky. "Trunalimunumaprzure? That's easy, man," said Bittington. "It means Trump's gonna win."

Experts in the Biden camp consulted their own spiritual interpreters, who confirmed that the phrase means Biden will win.

Both camps are looking forward to finding out who was right when all the votes are counted in 8 months.

Forum List

Back