Biden has yet another senior moment as he confuses the Philadelphia Eagles logo with his college emblem

It's ironic that Plugs spawned a super predator....hmm?

Hunted left video evidence on his abandoned laptop of him raping and torturing a 10-year old Chinese girl and "inappropriate behavior" with his 14-year old niece that involved lots of nudity and smoking crack.

That's one branch away on Sleepy Joe's family tree. Too close for me.

Hunted left video evidence on his abandoned laptop of him raping and torturing a 10-year old Chinese girl and "inappropriate behavior" with his 14-year old niece that involved lots of nudity and smoking crack.

Biden knows all about this, especially "interactions" between Hunter and his niece.

That's a felonious crime for Joe to ignore the statutory rape going on between family members.

Do you think the press would let Trump get away with this?

Biden knows all about this, especially "interactions" between Hunter and his niece.

That's a felonious crime for Joe to ignore the statutory rape going on between family members.

Do you think the press would let Trump get away with this?
I read through the emails that supposed supported that Hunter raped his niece and what I saw was complaints that he acted inappropriately around her, parading around naked, and doing inappropriate Zoom stuff without properly concealing these activities from his niece, which resulted in her mom not wanting her around Hunter anymore, which was probably her first smart move.

Then, in addition that, there is video and pictures of Hunter having sex with young girls. I suspect that some have confused these two different issues and drew the wrong conclusions.

Forum List

Back