Biden has to ‘pretend’ he’s going to run in 2024 until the Democrats find a replacement

Given ongoing gerrymandering, I expect Republicans should take the House
Republicans have to defend more Senate seats and they have more Senators resigning. I expect it to go either way by one seat.

Biden will still be President

Gerrymandering is done by the libs here in Pennsylvania.

The Far Left PA Supreme Court redrew the congressional district lines when they didn't like the results, to favor the libs.

But you are right in a sense. All of the congressional districts across the nation will be re-drawn before the next election. And it won't be good for the D's as leftist states like California and New York are losing seats.

Given ongoing gerrymandering, I expect Republicans should take the House
Republicans have to defend more Senate seats and they have more Senators resigning. I expect it to go either way by one seat.

Biden will still be President
I expect Democrats will lose more House and Senate seats in THIS mid term election than Barack Obama lost in his first mid term election, Winger! The people are pissed and they're going to take that anger out on the people that are running things! Biden will still be President because we don't have "do overs" in our political system! If we did he'd gone as well!

Gerrymandering is done by the libs here in Pennsylvania.

The Far Left PA Supreme Court redrew the congressional district lines when they didn't like the results, to favor the libs.

But you are right in a sense. All of the congressional districts across the nation will be re-drawn before the next election. And it won't be good for the D's as leftist states like California and New York are losing seats.
Many of those districts are having to be re-drawn because many of those States are losing huge amounts of people to States like Texas and Florida! People are voting with their feet and it's a landslide for conservatives at this point.

You're going to see businesses doing the same thing by the way which means States run by liberals are going to be squeezed hard from the revenue side of the equation as they lose their tax base!

All of the congressional districts across the nation will be re-drawn before the next election. And it won't be good for the D's as leftist states like California and New York are losing seats.
Wow, I BET leftist states are losing seats! I would think Illinois, too ---- all the murders in the last white district there lately, Hyde Park Chicago, where the University of Chicago is located --- there always were murders (by blacks only) and constant crime, but now it's really something. I used to bicycle past blood on the sidewalks going to work. Now, it's much worse, incredibly.

But the flood leaving California, I read in the Wall Street Journal this week, is really spectacular. But really how CAN anyone live in San Fran or LA?? The barbarians own them now. There is no law. Want to open a Nordstrom's there? Or ever go in one?

I think the midterms are going to be very interesting. Especially because of what you say, the redistricting.

I expect Democrats will lose more House and Senate seats in THIS mid term election than Barack Obama lost in his first mid term election, Winger! The people are pissed and they're going to take that anger out on the people that are running things! Biden will still be President because we don't have "do overs" in our political system! If we did he'd gone as well!

We shall see how the economy is doing in Nov 2022

COVID should be under control
The current supply chain bottlenecks are starting to lessen. Availability of goods and gas should increase and prices should drop
More Americans are returning to work with higher salaries

Infrastructure Projects should be starting to pop up with BIG SIGNS showing they are part of Biden’s bill.
Also signs reminding voters in red districts that their Republican Representative voted NO

And we all know what liberals do when they start to lose their tax base! They start to tax the Middle Class! The people that aren't wealthy enough to just change their primary residence to a low tax State like Florida. The people that are tied down with businesses and kids in school that can't relocate. The people who can't hide from liberal politicians! Be advised...tax increases are coming and they're going to be nasty!

We shall see how the economy is doing in Nov 2022

COVID should be under control
The current supply chain bottlenecks are starting to lessen. Availability of goods and gas should increase and prices should drop
More Americans are returning to work with higher salaries

Infrastructure Projects should be starting to pop up with BIG SIGNS showing they are part of Biden’s bill.
Also signs reminding voters in red districts that their Republican Representative voted NO
Gee, Winger...I could have sworn that Joe Biden campaigned that he would have Covid under control right from the get go? It's coming up on a year now and Covid is getting worse in States run by liberals. Did you notice how many times you used the word "should" in that post? At this point you're just hoping that happens...aren't you? You know that this Administration doesn't have any clue how to MAKE it happen so you're reduced to hoping!
Too bad the increased spending by Democrats will only fuel more inflation. That's not a "should" by the way...that's a "WILL"! See the difference there? :)

Gee, Winger...I could have sworn that Joe Biden campaigned that he would have Covid under control right from the get go? It's coming up on a year now

Yes, Biden was gullible enough to believe that Americans would flock to protect themselves from a deadly disease.

He did not foresee that the right would be poisoning the process with lies and misinformation about getting vaccinated

Did you notice how many times you used the word "should" in that post? At this point you're just hoping that happens...aren't you? Y
I have no idea what the economy will be like in a year.
Neither do you

But I would not plan the 2022 election on the same supply issues being intact

Yes, Biden was gullible enough to believe that Americans would flock to protect themselves from a deadly disease.

He did not foresee that the right would be poisoning the process with lies and misinformation about getting vaccinated
So somehow it's the "right" that's causing spikes of Covid in States controlled by liberals? How does that work exactly, Winger?

I have no idea what the economy will be like in a year.
Neither do you

But I would not plan the 2022 election on the same supply issues being intact
Having taken Economics in college and actually learning something about it...I have a very good idea what will be happening a year from now if the left gets to dump another trillion dollars in stimulus into an economy that's already got too much cash chasing too few goods and services! We're going to see even more inflation and you'd know that if you weren't so clueless about how economics works, Winger!

So somehow it's the "right" that's causing spikes of Covid in States controlled by liberals? How does that work exactly, Winger?

Gee….you actually think there are no Fox Watchers in Blue States?

Having taken Economics in college and actually learning something about it...I have a very good idea what will be happening a year from now if the left gets to dump another trillion dollars in stimulus into an economy that's already got too much cash chasing too few goods and services! We're going to see even more inflation and you'd know that if you weren't so clueless about how economics works, Winger!

Biden is also pumping trillions into the economy
Worked for Reagan

As for supply issues? Do you see any Democratic policies that are designed to bring down the cost of gas or diesel fuel, Winger? If you don't then you shouldn't expect the high costs on goods to go down either. Your agenda is designed to make fossil fuels more expensive. That cost will be passed along to consumers.

They are the focal point for COVID misinformation
So it's "misinformation" that causes Covid spikes in States controlled by liberals? Yet in States controlled by conservatives we should see HUGE spikes because they of course watch more Fox and get more "misinformation" than liberals do? Why aren't we seeing that, Winger?

Forum List

Back