Biden has an alcohol czar?

I guess you are still all upset over seatbelts, too?

Nope, seatbelts were already a thing the day I was born.

And who's upset?

You were the one who implicitly admitted that Republican states are better run than Democrat ones.

At least during COVID.

Woops.

Nope, seatbelts were already a thing the day I was born.

And who's upset?

You were the one who implicitly admitted that Republican states are better run than Democrat ones.

At least during COVID.

Woops.
Hey, Hey! I live in a Republican state. Ours is definitely run better. Even the Democrats here are generally more conservative than the national Democrats. Heck, I live about 90 miles from Memphis, which I basically consider a Democrat shthole, but you will notice, when 4 cops brutalize and killed a black guy, even keeping paramedic from working on him, they took the conservative route, suspending, then firing and charging the officer in short order as they should have, due to the circumstances all caught on multiple cameras, not closing ranks around them, and the police chief, mayor and staff worked with the community and the family, kept a watch on outside agitators, and Memphis did not destroy itself with riots and fires, as is done in other Democrat run shtholes around the country.
Yes. It is better to live in a more conservative state, such as ours. Sometimes in some places, it is not the national agenda of one party against the other, when things go wrong, as they will with humans involved.

Hey, Hey! I live in a Republican state. Ours is definitely run better. Even the Democrats here are generally more conservative than the national Democrats. Heck, I live about 90 miles from Memphis, which I basically consider a Democrat shthole, but you will notice, when 4 cops brutalize and killed a black guy, even keeping paramedic from working on him, they took the conservative route, suspending, then firing and charging the officer in short order as they should have, due to the circumstances all caught on multiple cameras, not closing ranks around them, and the police chief, mayor and staff worked with the community and the family, kept a watch on outside agitators, and Memphis did not destroy itself with riots and fires, as is done in other Democrat run shtholes around the country.
Yes. It is better to live in a more conservative state, such as ours. Sometimes in some places, it is not the national agenda of one party against the other, when things go wrong, as they will with humans involved.

Thanks for admitting it.

It's true that reality is often more nuanced than ideology.

For example, I live in a purple district in a solidly blue state.

My Mayor, who runs the second largest city in Rhode Island, is a Republican.

So is my City Councilman.

My State Rep is an anti-woke conservative Democrat.

My State Senator is similar.

And the "Progressive" wing is constantly at war with the "Establishment" wing.

The only common thread the two possess is corruption.

You walk around my neighborhood and there is a house with an "Impeach Biden" flag.

Another house has cardboard cutout displays of Donald Trump and Ron Desantis.

And, literally today, on our way back from our Sunday walk - my wife overheard a neighbor declaring they would not be taking the COVID vaccine again because they took it last time and caught the virus anyway.

So yes, generalization is often the hobgoblin of truth.

But that doesn't change the fact that, generally speaking, the Blue States ran their economies/education systems/hospitals into the ground during COVID - and you voted for the snake's head at the top who endorses all of it.

So I read this article about the US alcohol czar wanting to set guidelines to match those of Canada for people to only have two beers a week.

Once I read this, my head began to explode.

First of all, I had no idea Biden had an alcohol czar, did any of you?

Here is a long list of czars within the US government.

Upon investigation, there are a myriad of other czars like the Asian carp czar, the bank bailout czar, a birth control czar, a border czar (obviously a drunk and never showed up for work one day in his life whoever it is), a car czar, a cleanup czar, a censorship czar (someone who obviously pulls triple shifts 24/7), and the list goes on forever. In fact, there seems to be a czar for everything except a cocaine czar for the White House.

Secondly, I had no idea Canada set guidelines for people to only have two beers a week.

Really? Why? It's not like they are laws.

This is the crap government spends trillions of dollars on, as well as Canada it seems.

It is so out of control, none of us ever realize just how out of control it really is.

Funny, I didn't see an alcohol czar anywhere on the list in your link and if you actually read it, most of the positions are defunct.

Forum List

Back