Biden Giving Ukraine Another $1.2 BILLION In Military Aid, Taiwan Still Not Getting Weapons It Has Already Paid For

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'The US has provided Ukraine with nearly $40 Billion in military aid since Russia invaded in late February

Now the United States is planning to send Ukraine around $1.2 billion in long-term military aid to help the country defend itself against a barrage of drone, rocket, and surface-to-air missile attacks from Russia, according to U.S. officials.'

Meanwhile Taiwan still has not received the weapons they have already paid for.

One can only conclude that "10% for the big guy" has not been successfully negotiated with Taiwan yet.

Give the delaware crime syndicate a little time.... they're busy, those other countries aren't going to extort themselves.

7kvdn0.jpg

Biden Giving Ukraine Another $1.2 BILLION In Military Aid​

By the way, dipshit. It is Congress giving the money to Ukraine. Republicans and Democrats.

“We know that you don’t support the current unlimited and uncontrolled supplies of weaponry and aid to Ukraine,” the Russian asked McCarthy. “So can you comment, is it possible if in the near future the US policy regarding sending weaponry to Ukraine will change?”

“Did he say I don’t support aid to Ukraine?” McCarthy asked before adding: “No, I voted for aid for Ukraine. I support aid for Ukraine.”

McCarthy then went off on the brutal policies of the reporter’s government, and he vowed continued support for the eastern European country.

“I do not support what your country has done to Ukraine,” he said. “I do not support your killing of the children either. And I think for one standpoint, you should pull out and I don’t think it’s right and we will continue to support because the rest of the world sees it just as it is.”

McCarthy’s words received a round of applause from the congressional delegation who stood behind him during the press conference.

By the way, dipshit. It is Congress giving the money to Ukraine. Republicans and Democrats.

“We know that you don’t support the current unlimited and uncontrolled supplies of weaponry and aid to Ukraine,” the Russian asked McCarthy. “So can you comment, is it possible if in the near future the US policy regarding sending weaponry to Ukraine will change?”

“Did he say I don’t support aid to Ukraine?” McCarthy asked before adding: “No, I voted for aid for Ukraine. I support aid for Ukraine.”

McCarthy then went off on the brutal policies of the reporter’s government, and he vowed continued support for the eastern European country.

“I do not support what your country has done to Ukraine,” he said. “I do not support your killing of the children either. And I think for one standpoint, you should pull out and I don’t think it’s right and we will continue to support because the rest of the world sees it just as it is.”

McCarthy’s words received a round of applause from the congressional delegation who stood behind him during the press conference.

You've been invited to call.....

'The US has provided Ukraine with nearly $40 Billion in military aid since Russia invaded in late February

Now the United States is planning to send Ukraine around $1.2 billion in long-term military aid to help the country defend itself against a barrage of drone, rocket, and surface-to-air missile attacks from Russia, according to U.S. officials.'

Don't pretend you give a shit about Taiwan, comrade. If China invades Taiwan, you will be one of the first cucks in line to oppose supporting Taiwan, just like you are suckling Putin's cock instead of supporting Ukraine.

Don't pretend you give a shit about Taiwan, comrade. If China invades Taiwan, you will be one of the first cucks in line to oppose supporting Taiwan, just like you are suckling Putin's cock instead of supporting Ukraine.

I just sent g bitch my number...he ran

Another $1.2 BILLION to Ukraine on top of a promise if MILLIONS for a railway connecting Saudi to India...

...and Biden says tbere is now wasteful / needless spending or vuts that can be made,promising to veto anything but a clean 'no-strings-attached' 'blank che k' budget so he can just keep spending and spending and spending.

WTF does he care? He already got his millions from the CCP, Russia, Ukraine, and others, and he will be dead before the economic collapse.

Go enlist and fight for your butt buddy Zelensky you pussy bitch. If you can remove his dick from your mouth long enough to. Now stop lying you ignorant coward.

This is like "white lives matter." Republicans don't actually give a shit about Taiwan, they just hate Ukraine for getting in the way of Putin, who the GOP has a deep affection for.

Forum List

Back