Biden for 2020!

from the atlantic:

"Despite the presence of six women candidates, an unprecedented number, surveys have not found a meaningful gender gap in support for Biden—or even a preference among female voters for the female candidates. Early polls have also failed to show much of a difference between college-educated and non-college-educated whites, though that cleavage—what I’ve called the “wine track” and the “beer track” in Democratic-primary politics—has shaped other contests. Even race hasn’t yet been a pivotal factor, with Biden leading among African American voters, despite the presence of two major black candidates: Senators Harris and Cory Booker.

In Quinnipiac’s new Pennsylvania survey, 68 percent of Democratic voters older than 50 picked Biden as the party’s most electable candidate; the next closest candidates (Sanders, Harris, and Buttigieg) each garnered just 3 percent."

Many of Trumps voters in 2016 were .......I hate Hillary votes

I doubt Republicans will be able to drum up such hatred towards Biden

"Cory Booker, my Senator, came out for Medicare For All. that's news to me. everyone is moving to the left. while Joe is being smart and focusing on defeating Trump" - Chris Christie

Many of Trumps voters in 2016 were .......I hate Hillary votes

I doubt Republicans will be able to drum up such hatred towards Biden

I'm looking for ward to the excuses the Democrats are going to come up with in 2020 when President Trump is re-elected.
What do you want to bet they are going to blame Americans for just not seeing the light?

Forum List

Back