Biden follows Obama’s lead - tarnishes Presidency

My first thread that got moved here. What’s this place?

He. Wore. A. Tan. Suit.

Biden's has white privilege so the tan suit was okay. Biden is also more liked then Obama especially among blacks who respect Biden and want to prove their blackness by voting for Biden after he whitesplained to them that if they didn't vote for him they weren't black. The illegals started to get out of line and Biden put them back in cages...

My first thread that got moved here. What’s this place?
You're too stupid to be embarrassed.... the mods are just trying to protect you by making your tedious, cringeworthy shit a little more obscure.

BTW, never heard of it, catch me up on Barry Soetoro's tan suit.... was it funny because you couldn't see him? (unless he was gobbling on Big Mike's black cock)

It's Biden sending secret messages that Obama is actually running the show, which most Americans agree with.

You're too stupid to be embarrassed.... the mods are just trying to protect you by making your tedious, cringeworthy shit a little more obscure.

BTW, never heard of it, catch me up on Barry Soetoro's tan suit.... was it funny because you couldn't see him? (unless he was gobbling on Big Mike's black cock)
how could you have forgotten this major scandal of the obama regime, tossface?

I didn't say I forgot it shit clown.... I said I never heard of it. I suggest you stay on your girlfriend's dick where reading comprehension is not required.
you heard of it, and forgot it, senile bitch.
you were also totally outraged by Obama's choice of mustard and his terrorist fist jab with his wife.

you heard of it, and forgot it, senile bitch.
you were also totally outraged by Obama's choice of mustard and his terrorist fist jab with his wife.
Huh? The dog-eating muzzie lawn jockey fisted his terrorist "wife"?

What the fuck are you mumbling about.... you're losing it ya sloppy fuck.

Forum List

Back