Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
During Biden's visit to Hiroshima, he made the following remarks:

“I doubt many people in this audience or any other audience would’ve said that two years after being elected, I’d be able to convince India, Australia, Japan and the United States to form an organization called the Quad to maintain stability in the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea,”

Only problem is The Quad was reestablished by Trump in 2017.

I saw his presser in Japan. At least he did one. I have zero confidence that we can escape without a default and recession.

They need to cut spending and raise taxes to get back to fiscal sanity.

Actually I believe it was originally began in 2004 under Bush, then sat dormant until 2017, but either way it was just another fib told by pedo Joe.
~~~~~~
There have been several South East Asian Treaty Organizations in te 21st Century. The last was Trumps' efforts to ally America with Australia, India, Japan and the Philippines.
Strangely, Joey keeps leaving out the Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea in Quad talks..

The congenital lying probably causes the fucktard-like stuttering and stammering.

The drooling vegetable did flunk 3rd grade..... should we expect more from it?

Probably not.
That clown is a LIE factory and Dems love taking credit for shit they had nothing to do with, or even worked against. Tune in tomorrow when Dems claim credit for air and cotton fabric.

Hearing Benedict Biden Coping Through Lies After Ukraine Loses Bakhmut Is Full-Blown Cringeworthy

Commentary:
The truth is the Ukrainian Nazis have lost over 350,000 and are being systematically wiped out. Ukraine has lost nearly half of its population and they will never return. The nation of Ukraine may more than likely cease to exist when this is all over. America/CIA/Military Complex has destroyed yet another nation and its people again. Good job, traitors. Benjamin Arnold had nothing on you.
In other words than inferred, Joey tells us, "Americans voted and decided to allow me to lie, and to traffic children, women, weapons, and their own pharmaceuticals to Ukraine, because they now SUPPORT NAZIS and anyone following my family's treason."
Maoist/DSA Democrats Nazi's have taken their propaganda, lies, fear-mongering and denial to a whole new level.

“I doubt many people in this audience or any other audience would’ve said that two years after being elected, I’d be able to convince India, Australia, Japan and the United States to form an organization called the Quad to maintain stability in the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea,”

I read the Newsweek article, and it said that Trump was pushing for a revival of the quad in 2017, not that he had achieved it.

It goes on to call it an “informal arrangement”, and “without the overt commitments of an official military alliance”.

Sounds like the other members were reluctant to sign onto anything that involves Donald Trump.

That clown is a LIE factory and Dems love taking credit for shit they had nothing to do with, or even worked against. Tune in tomorrow when Dems claim credit for air and cotton fabric.
We're being a little rough on the drooling shut-in. Basically it's trotted out to stammer ridiculous lies at us, written by the party that likes to fuck kids. Then it's off for a diaper change and a double cone.

Maybe sniff a 9-year old if it's a special occasion.

Is Don't Taz me gettin' based?

Say it ain't so...

We're being a little rough on the drooling shut-in. Basically it's trotted out to stammer ridiculous lies at us, written by the party that likes to fuck kids. Then it's off for a diaper change and a double cone.

Maybe sniff a 9-year old if it's a special occasion.

A diaper change and a double cone LOL

That should be a thing.

I saw his presser in Japan. At least he did one.

He didn't do shit, his handlers managed all of it.

Did you know his son is addicted to crack and the "Big Guy" has an illegitimate granddaughter whose existence he refuses to acknowledge?

It's super equitable and inclusive.

Forum List

Back