Biden Fears Secret Service Out To Get Him, To Have Own Private Team

Joe Biden in one of his first acts as POTUS means to unemploy the current team of Secret Service putting them out of work afraid that they might be loyal to Trump.

Now Joe is afraid of his own shadow.

Maybe he thinks the Secret Service will inject him with the virus or put a pillow over his head while sleeping or maybe they'll off him out the door of Airforce One?

This is about in keeping with the paranoia of the sick old man as he plans to have the entire WH "Disinfected" top to bottom before entering.

But it is OK for YOU to be there.

If Trump had done that after Obumma leaving, he'd be denounced as a racist. In this case, our new POTUS is just a terrified little deranged kook afraid of his own shadow.

I expect Joe will wear a hood, mask and rubber gloves meeting with world leaders in separate rooms over a video link.

Maybe he just wants to go skinny dipping with people he trusts guarding him.

No...stupid, in other words, he wants the body guards he's used to.
The SS reached an all time low during the obama years and is just now returning to competence and respectability

no wonder biden is suspicious of them

Unlikely. The blob just doesn't hold his administration accountable for it's malfeasance the way Obama did. Oh wait, let me guess...you're going to pretend that there actually was zero corruption under your blob...right?

The SS reached an all time low during the obama years and is just now returning to competence and respectability

Unlikely. The blob just doesn't hold his administration accountable for it's malfeasance the way Obama did. Oh wait, let me guess...you're going to pretend that there actually was zero corruption under your blob...right?
He was definitely an agent and puppet for Vladimir Putin. That much I know.

Who told you that, Alex Jones, or Glen Beck? Perhaps it was crazy Louie Gohmert.

Who told you that, Alex Jones, or Glen Beck? Perhaps it was crazy Louie Gohmert.
Who told you Trump was a secret agent working for Vladimir Putin?

Joe Biden in one of his first acts as POTUS means to unemploy the current team of Secret Service putting them out of work afraid that they might be loyal to Trump.

Maybe he thinks the Secret Service will inject him with the virus or put a pillow over his head while sleeping or maybe they'll off him out the door of Airforce One?

This is about in keeping with the paranoia of the sick old man as he plans to have the entire WH "Disinfected" top to bottom before entering.

If Trump had done that after Obumma leaving, he'd be denounced as a racist. In this case, our new POTUS is just a terrified little deranged kook afraid of his own shadow.

I expect Joe will wear a hood, mask and rubber gloves meeting with world leaders in separate rooms over a video link.

Your link has zero reference to what your post indicates:

Several “senior” Secret Service agents are poised to return to the president-elect’s protection team and Biden knows these agents well because they guarded him and his family during his time as vice-president, according to the article, echoed in a report by CNN, citing a law enforcement source.

Re-assignments and promotions are common during transition periods between presidential administrations and are meant to increase comfort and trust between a president-elect and his security team, who shadow the commander-in-chief closely, including during private moments and sensitive discussions.
In other words he wants his own Deep State thugs that won’t question his illegal activities like leaking intel to the CCP.
No...stupid, in other words, he wants the body guards he's used to. Unless you suddenly think the secret service are deep state thugs. Which, of course, means the blob is part of the deep state. You're not saying that...are you....?
Does that mean he wants agents that are OK with him walking around naked? Isn't that Joe's THING?

I suspect you are listening to the voices in your head again, cause i didn't say that.

I suspect you are listening to the voices in your head again, cause i didn't say that.
I don't even know you. Now I'm beginning to remember why I posted 20 times in 15 and then left. It is so clear now.

Have there been any new secret service scandals during the trump years as there were under obama?

no

I don't even know you. Now I'm beginning to remember why I posted 20 times in 15 and then left. It is so clear now.

That's interesting and all, but I'm asking for proof of accusations. You understand that's how it works, don't you?

Perhaps it was crazy Louie Gohmert.
Gomert would be preferable to any of the leftwing perverts that fill in the blanks for you
1609555526355.png

That's interesting and all, but I'm asking for proof of accusations. You understand that's how it works, don't you?
Fine. When I say you, I usually mean as a group. So CNN said that Trump was a secret agent for Vladamir Putin and he was spying on America and throwing an election. The group believed it. Another group knew it was total nonsense and it really hurt this country for 4 yrs. Such a selfish and awful thing in our history.

Ole Joe has been taking bribes for years with no fear of our corrupt secret service or fbi going after him---trump likely has been replacing biden/obamas/bush/clintons team of criminal supporters with more honest agents. Joe can't have a non-corrupt secret service.

Your link has zero reference to what your post indicates:

Several “senior” Secret Service agents are poised to return to the president-elect’s protection team and Biden knows these agents well because they guarded him and his family during his time as vice-president, according to the article, echoed in a report by CNN, citing a law enforcement source.

Re-assignments and promotions are common during transition periods between presidential administrations and are meant to increase comfort and trust between a president-elect and his security team, who shadow the commander-in-chief closely, including during private moments and sensitive discussions.
In other words he wants his own Deep State thugs that won’t question his illegal activities like leaking intel to the CCP.
No...stupid, in other words, he wants the body guards he's used to. Unless you suddenly think the secret service are deep state thugs. Which, of course, means the blob is part of the deep state. You're not saying that...are you....?
Does that mean he wants agents that are OK with him walking around naked? Isn't that Joe's THING?

He wants the agents he’s had since 2008 or so.

This is the dumbest thing you guys have come up with since you guys started whining about Jill calling herself a doctor

Have there been any new secret service scandals during the trump years as there were under obama?

no
Known scandals? Right.

And China will expect more than a thank-you card in exchange for sending the newbies. But with Xiden as "president" that was not at all in question. Nor will be be for the entire 14-30 days he'll be allowed to think he has the title.

Fine. When I say you, I usually mean as a group. So CNN said that Trump was a secret agent for Vladamir Putin and he was spying on America and throwing an election. The group believed it. Another group knew it was total nonsense and it really hurt this country for 4 yrs. Such a selfish and awful thing in our history.

really? When did CNN say that? If it is common knowledge, then it should be easy to find a link, right?

Forum List

Back