Biden DOJ arrests LADYBALLERS star for J6 misdemeanors after premiere of film, seems political

A 3-year investigation by the FBI turns up a misdemeanor trespassing charge?

And for that they arrested him and took him to jail?

The Deep State is becoming a police state
That started when Reagan declared his own version of the drug war.

Republicans need to change in order for it to happen as well. Generally speaking, they are new to dirty politics and still finding their way around, while democrats have made an art form out of wallowing in the mud. I was expecting the new crop of Republicans to uselessly impeach Quid Pro as retaliation, but I guess they're just more statesmanlike than democrats.

Personally I think they're a party to it, I watch actions, not what people parrot, their actions speak much louder than their words.

If we have a terrorist attack like they predict. Everyone at the fbi should be fired and jailed. Going after misdemeanors, for political purposes, instead of protecting our homeland. That's a disgrace.
Yes, but look at the sooper-duper, wonderful job they did with warning us about 9/11. And the Tsarnaev boys. The Russians warned the FBI several times -- These guys are bad news. They also missed that their BFF's were driving around with this on their front bumper --

1701885658696.png

And Waco. Great job there, huh? (I'm sure dimocrap FILTH approve of murdering innocent women and children -- As usual)

And lettuce not forget Ruby Ridge. Murdered a woman standing in her yard while holding her baby in her arms. Boy, those are some Billy-Badass-Mofos there, huh?

Then there's the mundane, everyday failures -- Whitey Bulger, John Gotti, the entire Mafia, etc, etc, etc.

Whatever will we do, how can we manage without the Dudley Do-Rights of the FBI??

1701885777047.png

It takes them 3 years to decide to go after a public figure for some misdemeanors. This guy hurt no one, broke nothing, just walked around. That's pretty lame, especially after raiding his private space what, 2 years ago?
He broke the law as did Trump, and both will pay the price.

A 3-year investigation by the FBI turns up a misdemeanor trespassing charge?

And for that they arrested him and took him to jail?

The Deep State is becoming a police state
I thought you guys loved police states. That’s why you always defend the police even when they violate the constitution.

He broke the law as did Trump, and both will pay the price.
Wow, law and order. I wonder how long that will last. Don't we see a bunch of people on here decrying any efforts to prosecute Hunter Biden because he committed a crime by lying on a form so he could get a gun? Law and order, right?

Last edited:
I thought you guys loved police states. That’s why you always defend the police even when they violate the constitution.
I have never supported police wrong doing

What blacks usually cite as racist white police brutality is just the cops doing their job

Forum List

Back