Biden Disaster of the day: Explosion at Ohio chemical factory

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
But nothing to see here, it was a mostly peaceful explosion, so carry on.

"Multiple emergency crews and fire departments are on the scene at Emery Oleochemicals chemical plant after an explosion and a small fire broke out with dozens of people reporting a loud bang. Officials say the explosion was isolated, and there is no hazard to the public or surrounding businesses.."

Repeating 3rd grade as a young fucktard is starting to become self-evident.

The stammering shit clown should just call it a lid and shit the bed in the basement, like an unhinged shut-in, for the next 2 years. Then maybe our trains can stay on the tracks.... hmm?

Adam Schiff is running for Dianne Feinstein's senate seat.

That would be more disastrous than any train wreck.

Xiden and the demafascist are at war with any state that didnt vote from their agenda. From flooding texas and flordia with illegals carrying covid, to now chemical warfare on Ohio.

scary times

That fucking Biden.
First Joe crashes a train.
Then, in the same week, Joe crashes another train.
NOW, he blows up a chemical plant?

You can't make this shit up...............teabaggers try, though.

If Oleochemicals is what I think it is, America would be better off if the whole thing went away.

Oleo is a crime against nature. It first appeared during the Great Depression.

If Oleochemicals is what I think it is, America would be better off if the whole thing went away.

Oleo is a crime against nature. It first appeared during the Great Depression.

I can believe that's not butter.

Ohio: Republican Governor, Republican Legislature, in cities with Republican Mayors sees disaster after disaster from bad infrastructure the Republicans voted against and under weak guidelines the republicans rescinding tighter ones…. Must be the democrats fault.

I can believe that's not butter.
Yeah, if it's that? That stuff is not fit for human consumption. It's something that really should have never been.

The only reason it ever gained any traction is because they originally used trans fats.

Last edited:
Ohio: Republican Governor, Republican Legislature, in cities with Republican Mayors sees disaster after disaster from bad infrastructure the Republicans voted against and under weak guidelines the republicans rescinding tighter ones…. Must be the democrats fault.
the states don’t control railroad tracks, they fall under the jurisdiction of xiden’s DoT

But nothing to see here, it was a mostly peaceful explosion, so carry on.

"Multiple emergency crews and fire departments are on the scene at Emery Oleochemicals chemical plant after an explosion and a small fire broke out with dozens of people reporting a loud bang. Officials say the explosion was isolated, and there is no hazard to the public or surrounding businesses.."

First time in the history of the nation such an event has taken place.

100% Biden's fault. In fact I bet he snuck out of the White House and planted the charges himself.

Forum List

Back