Biden Disaster of the day: Explosion at Ohio chemical factory

But nothing to see here, it was a mostly peaceful explosion, so carry on.

"Multiple emergency crews and fire departments are on the scene at Emery Oleochemicals chemical plant after an explosion and a small fire broke out with dozens of people reporting a loud bang. Officials say the explosion was isolated, and there is no hazard to the public or surrounding businesses.."

When are you going to start whining about the Sec of Trans not showing up for a personal visit to the factory?

Yeah, if it's that? That stuff is not fit for human consumption. It's something that really should have never been.

The only reason it ever gained any traction is because they originally used trans fats.

Its not.

1678194016692.png

When are you going to start whining about the Sec of Trans not showing up for a personal visit to the factory?
why? this factory has nothing to do with Transportation....geez....are you dembot clowns that out of touch with the rolls of these federal agencies?

why? this factory has nothing to do with Transportation....geez....are you dembot clowns that out of touch with the rolls of these federal agencies?

when has a simple fact like that ever stopped you sheep from whining?

when has a simple fact like that ever stopped you sheep from whining?
oh it hasn't...i whine all the time that you dembots are so stupid you don't know about basic civics...actually I whine more about the fact that you all vote

oh it hasn't...i whine all the time that you dembots are so stupid you don't know about basic civics...actually I whine more about the fact that you all vote

Try learning some basic grammar to go with your basic civics. Reading your post is like talking to a drunk person.

Time to stiffen up regulations on these incompetent industries and the employers that run them.

Time to stiffen up regulations on these incompetent industries and the employers that run them.

The same people making these threads blaming the Fed Govt for every accident in the nation would also be the ones whining about any extra regs to try and have less of them.

The whine is all that matters to them.

I see your point. Reduce regulations and we get fired and explosions. That's no good. Then add regulations that's no good. They are hesitant to hold the employer accountable and abhorrent, and hate the laborers.

I see your point. Reduce regulations and we get fired and explosions. That's no good. Then add regulations that's no good. They are hesitant to hold the employer accountable and abhorrent, and hate the laborers.

It is not that they hate the laborers, it is they have to make everything in their life political so they can win a few points on a forum like this.

Think about this, the OP sees a story about an explosion and there is no thought about the workers or the locals, his mind instantly goes to "How can I use this to attack the other side?"

First. Nearly every Republican voted against the infrastructure bill which adds over a hundred billion dollars of improvements to rail. This accident was in a chemical factory though which is why i said wrong thread. Trump ran on rolling back regulations. What a great idea it seems.

It is not that they hate the laborers, it is they have to make everything in their life political so they can win a few points on a forum like this.

Think about this, the OP sees a story about an explosion and there is no thought about the workers or the locals, his mind instantly goes to "How can I use this to attack the other side?"

3/7/23 Biden Disaster of the Day in 3...2...1...

:laughing0301:

It's comforting knowing that the leader of the free world is a drooling fucktard with a 1000-yard completely bewildered stare that can't even mumble through a few marxist talking points on a teleprompter. The odds are better than 50% he's got a load in pants at any given time and he's hunting the crowd for a 9-year old to molest.

Thanks Dominion!

And then you go out of your way to prove I am correct.

That was most helpful of you

You're phony as a three dollar bill, son. I don't see you giving equal time to all those folks trying to pin all these disasters on Trump-era policies. The fact is, Joe Biden is President now. He owns anything and everything that happens on his watch.

You're phony as a three dollar bill, son. I don't see you giving equal time to all those folks trying to pin all these disasters on Trump-era policies. The fact is, Joe Biden is President now. He owns anything and everything that happens on his watch.

Thank you for admitting you are no different than the folks trying to pin all these disasters on Trump-era policies.

It is refreshing for you to admit you are no different than the other side you hate so very much.

Forum List

Back