Biden continues to lie about drunk driver killing his first wife

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Joe Biden Continues to Lie About Drunk Driver Killing His First Wife ⋆ The Washington Sentinel

It's really amazing. As I investigate Joe Biden, I think, yes he's a scumbag, but then I learn he's an even bigger scumbag than I originally thought.

Joe Biden's wife and daughter were killed in a collision with a truck. However, investigators never concluded that the truck driver was drunk, or even that the truck driver was at fault. Nevertheless, Joe Biden has claimed ever since that he was.

This lie is extremely harmful to an ordinary man who does not have a public platform to defend himself. Also, this proves that Joe Biden is a very bad person since he is willing to tell such a vicious lie about someone.

Let's face it: Joe Biden isn't just an idiot, he's a very bad person.

Joe Biden Continues to Lie About Drunk Driver Killing His First Wife ⋆ The Washington Sentinel

It's really amazing. As I investigate Joe Biden, I think, yes he's a scumbag, but then I learn he's an even bigger scumbag than I originally thought.

Joe Biden's wife and daughter were killed in a collision with a truck. However, investigators never concluded that the truck driver was drunk, or even that the truck driver was at fault. Nevertheless, Joe Biden has claimed ever since that he was.

This lie is extremely harmful to an ordinary man who does not have a public platform to defend himself. Also, this proves that Joe Biden is a very bad person since he is willing to tell such a vicious lie about someone.

I agree that is eggrecious. He's making more and more "Poor Me stories every day. Remember when he was "Arrested in Africa trying to see Nelson Mandela???? The cop stopped him from going in. No arrest. No big deal.. Do you notice when he talks about the last administration, he says, "I did this and I formed that and I began this...sounds like Obamas was just hanging on Biden's coattails and we know that's not true. Hell, Obama won't even endorse him.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate The Washington Sentinel Questionable based on the use of poor sources, promotion of one sided propaganda and a complete lack of transparency.
-----------------------------------------------------
It's an extreme of right wing BS.

If Mr. Dunn was intoxicated, there was no way to determine that at the hospital either, since alcohol blood tests were not mandatory in 1972. The hospital records are missing, as well as the police reports. To be honest, those of us in fire-rescue here in Delaware assumed that Mr. Dunn had been drinking, based on comments made by police officers at the scene. And in the Delaware fire service, rumors travel from station to station like wildfire.

Until he remarried in 1977, whenever Joe Biden attended a public safety event, parade or spoke during a firehouse banquet, police officers and firefighters would approach him and discuss the accident and the tragedy of his wife Neilia and daughter Naomi falling victim to a drunken driver. Imagine how those discussions must have affected the young Senator.

Curiously, the Attorney General’s office never filed charges against Mr. Dunn, and so the official word is that he had not been drinking.
-------------------------------------------------
So no records, no nothing, not even a blood test or police reports.

VP claims driver in fatal '72 wreck was drunk because that's what officials told him!

I feel bad enough for him, when someone wife and dtr dies and their 2 sons are injured, it doesn't matter if the man was drunk. Perhaps the dtr of the man involved in the crash should apologize to him, as her Dad suffered no repercussions of the accident.

Biden - the first victim worth millions of dollars, paid by scheming behind the backs of hard working Americans.

Yes, Biden is not well-disposed to the man who killed his wife and daughter... not surprising.

This is the best you have?

Yes, Biden is not well-disposed to the man who killed his wife and daughter... not surprising.

This is the best you have?

Biden lied and demonized a random citizen.

Biden lied and demonized a random citizen.

No, it wasn't a random citizen. It was some asshole whose negligent driving killed his wife and daughter.

Or maybe it was his wife's fault, who was in a similar mental state as Biden is now. Should not drive and definitely should not rule the greatest nation.

Dopey Donald Trump is both an idiot and a bad person.

Did you ever ask yourself what's wrong with you?
You need to ask the same of yourself, ya knucklehead. And never forget - Climate Change = WEATHER. You're welcome.

Idiot: You don't have any idea about natural science. And what someone says about someone else, who killed his wife and daughter is for me personally only a reason to be sad and not a reason to seek any truth in the words of such a person. I pray to god the soul of Mr. Joe Biden might heal. God bless him.

-----
I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places.
-----

Last edited:

Forum List

Back