Biden continues to lie about drunk driver killing his first wife

Or maybe it was his wife's fault, who was in a similar mental state as Biden is now. Should not drive and definitely should not rule the greatest nation.

Yes, please, please, please try to make the man's dead wife and daughter an issue. That will work out really well for you guys.

The issue is the mental acuity, lying, corruption, and blaming every day Americans for it.

I do very much wish that Biden's daughter and wife would still be alive. Biden trying to keep track of all the family members would put an end to his campaign even faster.

The issue is the mental acuity, lying, corruption, and blaming every day Americans for it.

I do very much wish that Biden's daughter and wife would still be alive. Biden trying to keep track of all the family members would put an end to his campaign even faster.

Guy, fake news, his wife and sister switched places.

Again, please, please, please try to make an issue of the man's dead wife and this reckless driver who killed them.

Guy, fake news, his wife and sister switched places.

Again, please, please, please try to make an issue of the man's dead wife and this reckless driver who killed them.

Is that what happened with Omar as well? His brother switched places with his husband and they got married.

Perhaps if Biden had the mental awareness of the average tomato, this wouldn't happen.

Biden lied and demonized a random citizen.

No, it wasn't a random citizen. It was some asshole whose negligent driving killed his wife and daughter.
Bullshit. Biden's wife blew the stop sign and pulled out in front of a semi. It was her fault.

Biden got a real horror family going. Mental acuity seems to run in the family... people can not drive and end up crack addicts.

Did you ever ask yourself what's wrong with you?
You need to ask the same of yourself, ya knucklehead.

nucklehead? ... one moment ... damn ... what means "nuckle"? Is this "nuckeln" in German? A translation could be "Nuckelkopf" - but this word makes no sense.

And never forget - Climate Change = WEATHER. You're welcome.

I don't discuss with idiots any longer, who like to ignore all facts in context of the current man made and dangerous climate change. That's only a waste of time and energy. My forefather Noah said once to people like you: "If you think I have to save your ass, then you are wrong!" But if you like to tell me something, then tell me what you do to help all mankind to survive. Do you sell "free Corona for everyone" like your amoral pseudo-president is doing?

Somehow strange at all: Corona and climate change. Two kinds of floods - or warnings from god - and two times to many wrong answers from to many people in the USA.

Mother Mary - I fear, we'll need your help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back