Biden claimed in two separation occasions his wife was killed by a drunk driver. Total lie.

Joe Biden has had more than his share of personal tragedy. I wouldn't wish the loss of a wife or children on anyone. But why would you make up stories about your loss that hurt the reputation of innocent people?

Twice Joe Biden lied about his first wife being killed by a drunk truck driver. Totally made up. The driver was cleared it was his wife who pulled out in front of the truck. The daughter of the truck driver has said that Joe Biden has apologized for his lies about her Father, so I'll at least give him that.

The point is, the man has been lying his entire career. About his academic records, where he went to school, how his loved ones died and now about his involvement in political Pay For Play schemes fronted by Hunter Biden. The man has never been worthy of the Presidency, it is a disgrace that the Democrats nominated him.

Wow, if you had only told me sooner, I wouldn't have voted for him. Oh well.

PS: Trump will lie more before Sunrise than Biden has in his entire life.
Wow......Diaper Joe has been lying in politics for 50 years....you can do math right??

Its a shame I didn't find out about this before I voted. I would have changed my vote. Oh well. LOL

Forum List

Back