Biden 'cancels' nearly $6B in student loans for public sector workers

You 'don't care' that Ultra Rich Corps are raking in the dough and then NOT paying taxes.

This is why (R) suck.

Dems / Marxists never learn. We see the results when the tax and spend Dems / Marxists insist they will punish corporations with high taxes, DIE policies and phony 'equity' that punishes merit. Those corporations leave Dem / Marxist controlled gulags and shift operations to other states or oversees.

More of the lawlessness and vote buying that defines the pretend presidency of Biden. The USSC has already ruled that Biden does not have authority to transfer this debt to the public. But as we see with continued actions of the Dems / Marxists, they're defined by lawlesness.

The Dems / Marxists use the slogan "canceled" when it come to debt for people who agreed to pay back loans.
The obvious result is that debt is transferred to taxpayers who collectively are harmed by more inflation as the national debt increases.

The student loans will be forgiven for 78,000 borrowers working in the public sector, bringing Biden's total student debt write-offs to $143.6B
I’m canceling my tax debt this year.

I've explained the facts to you and those facts hurt your feelings.

I'm not responsible for your hurt feelings.
Fact is that the prior SCOTUS case has nothing to do with this.

You don't seem to be able come to terms with this.

Fact is that the prior SCOTUS case has nothing to do with this.

You don't seem to be able come to terms with this.
Fact is, we have no indication that the lawless Biden politburo is following the law.

Biden has a consistent record of lawlesness.

No, just pay what you owe. The fact you can't or refuse to makes you think it's personal

You're not my responsibility
The people in the PSLF paid the 120 payments exactly as the program stipulated. They did nothing wrong.

All the more reason to go to a flat tax.

While Donald Trump declared a $916 million dollar loss in 1995 that experts say could have let him avoid federal income taxes for nearly two decades.

I have no issues with this. They cancelled all those fucking PPP Loans which should have never happened.

Forum List

Back