Biden bests the president in a hypothetical matchup, 42% to 34%.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So once again the MSM takes a story and FAILS to honestly present the FACTS that more Democrats were polled than GOP!
Once you go to the pollster's facts as to who makes up the poll you come away with a false impression...again
just what the biased MSM wants!

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/190452_crosstabs_POLITICO_RVs_v1.pdf
  • Strong Republican 365 18%
  • Not Very Strong Republican 235 12%
  • Strong Democrat 466 23%
  • Not Very Strong Democrat 276 14%
  • N2012 Vote: Didn't vote 528 27%
Total Number in poll: 1,990
Percent GOP 44% Democrats: 55%!
Also remember 27% didn't Vote the last time!
PLUS with the MSM and other idiots criticizing people like me that like what Trump is doing they did in this poll what millions did at the voting booth ... pulled the lever for TRUMP!
In the privacy of the voting booth, millions of Americans are tired of status quo politicians like Biden, Romney,et.al.!
These millions of silent Americans will MAKE their wishes known and they want Trump!

From 11/8/2016

912vhhA.jpg

Another poll??

Anyone who believes what a poll predicts aint' to bright.

All the polls said Hitlery would be our next POTUS and surprise, Trump was elected.

Biden beating Trump?? Not on the best day he ever had.

PID: Dem (no lean)
742 37%
PID: Ind (no lean)
649 33%
PID: Rep (no lean)
600 30%
N

Skewed by numbers polled per party

Remember 2016. Trump took 25% of Republican voters who were solidly in his camp, challenged 13 people who were "much better qualified" than he was, and vanquished all of them.

Biden probably has 35% that will stick with him, and an even larger slate of opponents, none of whom appeals to more than 15% of The Base.

Unless he totally shits the bed (which is a real possibility) he should cruise to the nomination. But he has more baggage than a chartered 747. Look for revelations about his son's deals with Ukraine. How he personally became wealthy. etc.

Remember 2016. Trump took 25% of Republican voters who were solidly in his camp, challenged 13 people who were "much better qualified" than he was, and vanquished all of them.

Biden probably has 35% that will stick with him, and an even larger slate of opponents, none of whom appeals to more than 15% of The Base.

Unless he totally shits the bed (which is a real possibility) he should cruise to the nomination. But he has more baggage than a chartered 747. Look for revelations about his son's deals with Ukraine. How he personally became wealthy. etc.

Sure if the LSM does its job but I'm not holding my breath.

I can't imagine Biden could win the DNC nomination unless they rig it. . . .

So once again the MSM takes a story and FAILS to honestly present the FACTS that more Democrats were polled than GOP!
Once you go to the pollster's facts as to who makes up the poll you come away with a false impression...again

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/190452_crosstabs_POLITICO_RVs_v1.pdf
PLUS with the MSM and other idiots criticizing people like me that like what Trump is doing they did in this poll what millions did at the voting booth ... pulled the lever for TRUMP!
In the privacy of the voting booth, millions of Americans are tired of status quo politicians like Biden, Romney,et.al.!
These millions of silent Americans will MAKE their wishes known and they want Trump!
So? More Democrats than Republicans voted in 2016 and 2018.

The President welcomes Bite Me to the race officially on Twitter.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago
Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe. I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign. It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas. But if you make it, I will see you at the Starting Gate!

8,308 replies6,591 retweets27,699 likes

Or, if he wakes up one morning with a dead girl or a live boy.

Forum List

Back