Biden approval sinking like a rock

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Much like the left loved to cite foreign leaders when it came to the former president they also enjoyed citing the polls. Well here's a new one for you and all signs point to Bidens support being in a freefall.

Much like the left loved to cite foreign leaders when it came to the former president they also enjoyed citing the polls. Well here's a new one for you and all signs point to Bidens support being in a freefall.
Come back and see me in three months. The right wing isn't getting the huge traction they were expecting on Afghanistan. I could be wrong but feeling is that this will blow over. But it's heart warming to see you believe in citing polls now. :)

Come back and see me in three months. The right wing isn't getting the huge traction they were expecting on Afghanistan. I could be wrong but feeling is that this will blow over. But it's heart warming to see you believe in citing polls now. :)
I believe in rubbing them in the nose of those who thrived on them for the last decade.

Truth be told I would bet the proper numbers for that poll would have him 5 to 10 points lower than he actually is.

Yep, this is a snapshot. I'd say I disapprove so far if a pollster asked me.

But we should know by now that assumptions, extrapolations and projections on this stuff are pointless.

Last edited:
"I would say probably for the last 10 years they've been ignoring Afghanistan, then President Biden gets handed a horrible deal from the previous administration," he said in a follow-up interview. While noting that he is a Republican, he said former President Donald Trump played a role by negotiating with the Taliban for a U.S. withdrawal that was supposed to be completed by May 1.
-----------------------------------------------------------

the above is what I think (from the art)

I believe in rubbing them in the nose of those who thrived on them for the last decade.

Truth be told I would bet the proper numbers for that poll would have him 5 to 10 points lower than he actually is.
What was there to "thrive" on? Trump's poll numbers never really budged in the four years he sat in the Oval Office. The guy was unpopular from the day he said "I do so solemnly swear"....

Again, this is a blip for Biden. While it is a clusterfuck, at least Biden had the balls to actually stand up and pull the trigger...unlike the last guy...and the guy before him..and the guy who started the whole fucking mess.

What was there to "thrive" on? Trump's poll numbers never really budged in the four years he sat in the Oval Office. The guy was unpopular from the day he said "I do so solemnly swear"....

Again, this is a blip for Biden. While it is a clusterfuck, at least Biden had the balls to actually stand up and pull the trigger...unlike the last guy...and the guy before him..and the guy who started the whole fucking mess.

Did you used to rub his hairy legs at the pool too?

Biden is not that popular a guy. He went from never having won a primary to presumptive nominee after one primary in South Carolina because everybody else got the hell out as COVID was exploding. His reading everything off notes or a teleprompter to keep from screwing up with one of his "Bidenisms" has all the authenticity of a hostage video. Biden is the anybody but Trump candidate as Trump was the anybody but Hillary candidate.

Biden approval sinking like a rock​

Trump bottom feeders had better substitute hard hats for their flimsy tin foil bonnets! With the President's approval finally falling below 50%, he is invading polling territory that had been the exclusive province of the Loser for four years!

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.47.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.48.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.51.50 AM.png

It must be conceded that the Former Guy was politically savvy to have only blown gas about immediately withdrawing from Afghanistan year after year, then failing to actually do so during the four years he had to make good on his word.

As it was, he shall be credited with excluding the then government of Afghanistan and negotiating a deal with the Taliban to free 5000 prisoners to swell their ranks.

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.59.18 AM.png

One tangential consequence of the President's mediocre numbers is that the paranoid crackpots who had raged for a quadrennium that all the independent polls were fixed are now flailing them in ecstatic effusion.

"I would say probably for the last 10 years they've been ignoring Afghanistan, then President Biden gets handed a horrible deal from the previous administration," he said in a follow-up interview. While noting that he is a Republican, he said former President Donald Trump played a role by negotiating with the Taliban for a U.S. withdrawal that was supposed to be completed by May 1.
-----------------------------------------------------------

the above is what I think (from the art)
Xiden undid just about every other Trump agreement and policy. So to say Xiden couldn't undo or revise the deal with the Taliban is beyond laughable.
Xiden had 7-months to figure out a withdrawal policy, he did it his way, overruling the generals and its a disaster, a catastrophe, an albatross that will ALWAYS be around Xiden's and the clueless democrats necks.
The pullout fiasco was Xiden's and his alone. It happened on his watch, at his direction. QED

Did you used to rub his hairy legs at the pool too?

Biden is not that popular a guy. He went from never having won a primary to presumptive nominee after one primary in South Carolina because everybody else got the hell out as COVID was exploding. His reading everything off notes or a teleprompter to keep from screwing up with one of his "Bidenisms" has all the authenticity of a hostage video. Biden is the anybody but Trump candidate as Trump was the anybody but Hillary candidate.
Remember the paper begging Biden to just "stay alive" they only needed his corporeal form. The man himself was irrelevant

abandoning and leaving billions in weaponry to the enemy and leaving American citizens and Afghan allies at the mercy of said enemy is a retreat not a withdrawal ...

A 41% approval rating for this useless POS is way too high. The approvers have to be either junkies, robber barons, rat bastards, partisan power hungry assholes or just supremely stupid. Biden offers nothing but enslavement, poverty and failure to the American people.

The evacuation is the biggest in history.....despite the resistance from the Taliban...........and their buddies the American Right.

Provided there are no abandoned Americans or casualties, in another 30 days the evacuation may be off the front pages. In another six months it may be ancient history.

Last edited:
Provided there are no American casualties, in another 30 days, if not sooner, the evacuation will be off the front pages. In six months it will most likely be ancient history.
Keep dreaming, the catastrophe in AFG is just starting.
How many Americans will be captured and beheaded, against Taliban leadership's directives?
How will the Taliban, or ISIS-K, or AQ attack the US, after many years of no attacks?

Holding Biden in CONTEMPT will be an issue in 2022 and 2024, bet on it.

PedoJoe is in the 30s with independents, numbnutz.....And that's with the usual pollster fluffing of dems.

He has no other base of support outside of Kool-Aid banging moonbats like you....20% of the population, TOPS.

Forum List

Back