Biden approval rating rises as Infrastructure Bill heads to his desk

The real winner is going to be Senator Manchin throwing a wrench in this fraud infrastructure bill for it not getting to his desk. Just wait and see. I think having Sleepy Joe become our lame duck president early is good thing for this country. We cannot afford anymore inflation that is happening this very moment.

I admit I was wrong

100 percent of the new Infrastructure bill is Infrastructure, not 95 percent

Prove me wrong Skippy
You should read the links you bring when caught in lies to make sure they don't confirm what a lying sack of shit you are, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You should read the links you bring when caught in lies to make sure they don't confirm what a lying sack of shit you are, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Come on Skippy
I gave you your chance to prove me wrong

I say 100 percent
Show me anything that is not Infrastructure

Read it and weep Skippy

Roads - 110
Public Transit - 39
Trains - 66
EV - 7.5
Internet - 65
Electric Grid - 65
Airports - 25
Water - 55

- 367.5 B

The bill is 1.2T

so... around 30 percent so far according to your link. I see why you think reading it would lead to one weeping.

Come on Skippy
I gave you your chance to prove me wrong

I say 100 percent
Show me anything that is not Infrastructure
Your link proved you wrong, liar.

Go find a link that doesn't prove you to be a liar. YOU made the claim of 100%, not me.

GO!

Really?

But you are unable to name any are you?
Why sure...I named 10 before, I'll give you two....

1. $10 Billion to Create a ‘Civilian Climate Corp’
The Biden administration proposes spending $10 billion to create a “Civilian Climate Corp.” The White House claims that “This $10 billion investment will put a new, diverse generation of Americans to work conserving our public lands and waters, bolstering community resilience, and advancing environmental justice through a new Civilian Climate Corps.”
2. $20 Billion to ‘Advance Racial Equity and Environmental Justice’
The proposal sets aside a whopping $20 billion—more than the latest COVID package spent on vaccines—for “a new program that will reconnect neighborhoods cut off by historic investments and ensure new projects increase opportunity, advance racial equity and environmental justice, and promote affordable access.”

Now you can tell me what these have to do with Roads, Bridges, Tunnels, etc...

Forum List

Back