The nancy pelosi short circuit

meh. . . part of it seems like she is having a hard time choosing words.

OTH, it does seem a lot of it is shop talk. I followed a little bit of it, and obviously the Hill reporters knew what she was talking about. It's mostly about some technical issue in the bill regarding reconciliation.

6732601-John-Godfrey-Saxe-Quote-Laws-like-sausages-cease-to-inspire.jpg

She really does look like she is about to flip out.

Begins at 1:43.
Almost as bad as this.

about to?

she's been flipped out for decades

sick so and so... wants to murder as many babies as possible... says God gives people free will so therefore, people should have freedom to murder their children (my paraphrase).

There's some logic 4 ya... guess if an adult inconveniences you, you should have the freedom to kill him or her as well...

we have such logical and moral people in our gummit

Almost as bad as this.

Sorry. Same old "I hate democrats" rubbish. Can you bring something else to the table?

Sorry. Same old "I hate democrats" rubbish. Can you bring something else to the table?
Look everyone. Someone not bothered by it. Another example here of why the Founding Fathers saw fit to not call the new nation a democracy and why voting was never supposed to be a RIGHT.

Why?

So DEMOGOGUERY wouldn't take over, and people like this would never get near a voting place, and why we wouldn't need to endure all of these pathetic drunk illiterate godless fraudulent people in places of power directing our country into a hellish oblivion.

This person right here is that exact example of why we are doomed. And we are no better by passively allowing it.

We all get what we deserve and we all have it coming.

Almost as bad as this.

The DEM leaders are a bunch of senile old rich white people! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :eusa_clap: :hyper::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::eusa_clap::clap:

BLACK LIVES MATTER!
ANTIFA!!

WE VOTE FOR RICH OLD SENILE WHITE PEOPLE TO RULE US!!!

Fucking frauds.

While I understand the sentiment.

. . . I am not so sure, given the direction the real owners of the world have things going, that her replacement would be an improvement.

I am willing to bet, it would be even worse. :sigh2:

I'm not so sure. There has to be a reason she and Feinstein have remained in office so long past their expiration dates...

I didn't like those two when I lived in California and I still don't like them...

Look everyone. Someone not bothered by it. Another example here of why the Founding Fathers saw fit to not call the new nation a democracy and why voting was never supposed to be a RIGHT.

Why?

So DEMOGOGUERY wouldn't take over, and people like this would never get near a voting place, and why we wouldn't need to endure all of these pathetic drunk illiterate godless fraudulent people in places of power directing our country into a hellish oblivion.

This person right here is that exact example of why we are doomed. And we are no better by passively allowing it.

We all get what we deserve and we all have it coming.

You were silent when you voted in a fascist who tried to destroy democracy at the capital yet now your suggesting Pelosi is responsible for the destruction of the nation.
You don't like democracy when you don't win. Suck eggs.
Same old I hate democrats rubbish. You're like a steady drumbeat of hate.
You're so boring you could bore an arse in a wooden horse.

Invent all the scebarios you like. The democrats care here for another 3 years so strap yourself in. It won't get easier for you.

You were silent when you voted in a fascist who tried to destroy democracy at the capital yet now your suggesting Pelosi is responsible for the destruction of the nation.
You don't like democracy when you don't win. Suck eggs.
Same old I hate democrats rubbish. You're like a steady drumbeat of hate.
You're so boring you could bore an arse in a wooden horse.

Invent all the scebarios you like. The democrats care here for another 3 years so strap yourself in. It won't get easier for you.
Scebarios? What a cool new word! :auiqs.jpg: Proofreading is a thing honey, especially if you want to be taken seriously.

She is 81.

We lost Eddie Van Halen at 65, and this evil CharlieUniformNovemberTango will live to 150.
Now compare that to eternity. This world is essentially meaningless and perishing. Now is the time to turn to Christ. I am no Saint and struggle with many things. Many weaknesses. Even addictions.

NOW IS THE TIME.

Let the left have this world.

Forum List

Back