Biden approval rating hits new low of 36 percent in Quinnipiac poll

Trump took over an expanding economy and kept it going. I will give him that much. But people are not measured by how they handle the good times, but how they deal with the bad. My dog could have kept the economy rolling with as much money as the Fed Govt was spending during those years.
Your dog could probably do a better job of handling the economy than Joe Biden, GG...just saying...

It's gotta be lower than that. Most intelligent Americans understand that the Biden administration is a chaotic failure. The only Brandon loyalists left are the truly ignorant minions and wannabe anarchists who hope the Country falls apart.

I have to agree....His numbers are an embarrassment...He was a know nothing when he was in the Senate, and that people actually voted for him is, well, just amazing....So much for all those people that say they take so much into account when voting for POTUS....
Look at the blue field, Biden was the best of the bunch. As bad as people don't like HRC, she might be the best the Dems can do right now. I like Manchin and Sinema, they are willing to put the country before party but they would never survive the primaries, same with Gabbard. I thought I might l might like Klobuchar, but she has turned out to be a little bit too looney, and those behind them in the next generation are so far left that I can' bear to think about it.

Clinton has bigger balls than most of the males in the Democratic party and like her or not she would do better than Biden is doing, and she would stand up for western civilization even if you didn't like her personality. If the ticket was Clinton/Manchin or Manchin/Sinema, Manchin/Gabbard I think the Dems would have some solid red meat for the general election. As feeble s Joe is getting already he won't have the strength for another election and he won;t have a basement to hide in next time. And god please help the world if something happens to Joe and Harris gets the call.

I've been thinking about this, and I believe that if the democrats lose the Senate in the mid-term election, then there's a fair chance Biden might resign due to health concerns both physical and mental. Reason being, Once the GOP takes back the Senate then Harris is worthless as a tiebreaking vote there. Some people think she's worthless anyway, but not if she can pass things through the Senate via reconciliation. Which is how they're going to pass the BBB Bill, if the dems can ever agree on what will be in it.

I don't know what they'll do if they (dems) manage to keep the Senate tho. Can Biden even last until 2024? As it is now, he's pretty much a joke not only here in the US but around the world. Should be interesting to see what happens.
Then Harris appoints her vice president who could be 100 times worse than herself, because no President selects someone for no. 2 who could be a political threat to take their job. Thats why Joe is safe for a few more months. I think he smells his own blood in the political waters around the white house. Which is why he's out in front more than he had been, but the more he is out there the worse he is making it for himself.

If his poll numbers keep sliding these new democrats would happily turn on him via the 25th amendment in an effort to hold onto power. They will have the simple majority to approve what ever VP candidate she likes. You could easily end up with Harris/Sanders, though he would walk all over her in his quest to turn into the USSA. Likely it would be someone like Harris/ Abrahms or Harris/Buttigeig, which would be just as bad. They're all far to left for my liking.

If his poll numbers keep sliding these new democrats would happily turn on him via the 25th amendment in an effort to hold onto power. They will have the simple majority to approve what ever VP candidate she likes. You could easily end up with Harris/Sanders, though he would walk all over her in his quest to turn into the USSA. Likely it would be someone like Harris/ Abrahms or Harris/Buttigeig, which would be just as bad. They're all far to left for my liking.

I believe you are mistaken. Once Harris assumes the presidency, the VP office is vacant, right? As the prez, she can no longer cast the 51st vote in the Senate. IOW, the democrats do not have the tie-breaking vote in the Senate anymore, and it becomes 50-50. Which means the democrats do not have a simple majority in the Senate; they got 50 but they need 51. Therefore, I highly doubt the democrats will use the 25th Amendment to remove Biden, cuz that means they can't confirm federal judges or Supreme Court justices. If they lose control of the Senate in November, then I could see Biden resigning for health reasons and Harris becomes the prez. But here again, the Dems have to have 51 votes to confirm her VP which they won't have.

I believe you are mistaken. Once Harris assumes the presidency, the VP office is vacant, right? As the prez, she can no longer cast the 51st vote in the Senate. IOW, the democrats do not have the tie-breaking vote in the Senate anymore, and it becomes 50-50. Which means the democrats do not have a simple majority in the Senate; they got 50 but they need 51. Therefore, I highly doubt the democrats will use the 25th Amendment to remove Biden, cuz that means they can't confirm federal judges or Supreme Court justices. If they lose control of the Senate in November, then I could see Biden resigning for health reasons and Harris becomes the prez. But here again, the Dems have to have 51 votes to confirm her VP which they won't have.
Thats a valid point worth thinking over, in this situation it would likely be up to the Senate Parliamentarian to say how the government moves forward on the issue. We have to have the office of VP filled, and with an evenly split hyper partisan senate they would likely deadlock on any selection she made... I wonder if there are some arcane senate rules or unwritten codes of action that set a precedent that could be used to end the stalemate. If not, the number three person on the list would be Pelosi so its possible she would move to that slot giving her an easy exit so she doesn't have an ugly race to hold onto her speakership. So think of a possible Harris in the White house, Pelosi as VP and tie breaker in the Senate, and then Jayapal, Sanders or Cortez as House speaker.

We are headed towards a constitutional crisis at the same time as our world is inching closer to WW3. I do not think Russia or China will wait for our country to move through all of this. China wants Taiwan and all of the South China Sea and perhaps more and Putin wants all of the old Soviet Union back. Joe is to old and feeble to stand up to this and Harris too much of a lightweight to make a difference. And quite frankly Sanders is carrying a lot of weight on the blue side and he would do happy dances if the old soviet union borders returned. If China and Russia move they will likely go at the same time. When that happens look for Iran to try to make good on their promise to drive Israel into the sea and then for NK to drive in to South Kora. Meanwhile Algeria is talking about war with Morocco which has been our longest ally since we became a nation and they have a strong relationship with Israel.. Algeria is aligned with Iran, and Libya is still unstable with Islamic warlords chomping at the bit for any excuse to fight, so that conflagration would likely consume the entire top half of Africa which supplies the bulk of the oil to Europe. So unless any major war lasts less than a few weeks, the EU will not have the resources to defend themselves and we can no longer even supply ourselves since Biden shut off much of our production on his first day of office to appease Cortez. Our southern border has been invaded by millions of people, people we have no clue who they are or who they really support, and we have active marxist chapters in our country who have proven they can and will launch coordinated destructive violence across our country.

Meanwhile back at the office we have a doddering old man who can't remember what sentence he is reading on his teleprompter, a light weight VP who was an affirmative action pick who can't get through a friendly tv interview without a half dozen gaffs and a 50/50 government tearing the heart out of our country. with an entire group of congresswomen who have shown they are not supportive of western civilization.

In 1940 we had slow ships, propeller airplanes, thousands of miles of open ocean, and we used flags and spot lights to communicate between ships, and we had a population of hard men who could fight and work nonstop This time around firm hard decisions will have to be made in minutes, maybe seconds, and there won't be time for second guessing or worrying about hurting someones feelings. And much of our military is led by people who were selected because of what boxes they could check off and not how proficient they were in the arts of war.

And tonight when you turn off all the lights and lay down, try to remember that empty grin and vacuous eyes on Bidens face. The brain behind that empty stare is what we have in place to to lead the free worlds responses. Sleep well.

Thats a valid point worth thinking over, in this situation it would likely be up to the Senate Parliamentarian to say how the government moves forward on the issue. We have to have the office of VP filled, and with an evenly split hyper partisan senate they would likely deadlock on any selection she made... I wonder if there are some arcane senate rules or unwritten codes of action that set a precedent that could be used to end the stalemate. If not, the number three person on the list would be Pelosi so its possible she would move to that slot giving her an easy exit so she doesn't have an ugly race to hold onto her speakership. So think of a possible Harris in the White house, Pelosi as VP and tie breaker in the Senate, and then Jayapal, Sanders or Cortez as House speaker.

"it would likely be up to the Senate Parliamentarian to say how the government moves forward on the issue."

No, it wouldn't. The law is clear: the new prez (Harris) will nominate someone to be her VP, but both chambers of Congress have to confirm that nomination for that person to become the new VP. The parliamentarian will have no say at all.

"I wonder if there are some arcane senate rules or unwritten codes of action that set a precedent that could be used to end the stalemate."

There is no such Senate rule. If Harris' 1st nominee is not confirmed, then she has to nominate someone else who again must get the same simple majority vote in the House and the Senate. These days, I would expect a lot of negotiation going on between the Dems and the GOP to get an agreement on who the GOP would accept as the new VP.

"If not, the number three person on the list would be Pelosi"

LOL, I highly doubt Nancy Pelosi will be that person, the Repubs would never go for that. Nor will it be Obama, he cannot serve as VP because he isn't eligible to be the prez and you cannot be the VP if you ain't eligible to be the big guy. No, there's gonna have to be somebody that is acceptable to the GOP, otherwise there won't be a new VP and Harris will serve out the remainder of Biden's 4-year term.

NOW- all that might change if the GOP takes back the Senate in the mid-terms. There's no point in refusing to confirm a democrat VP if that person is not the tie-breaking vote in the Senate, except maybe the possibility that one fucking RINO might go along with the Dems on a reconciliation bill. Murkowski comes to mind for instance. But it's alla political calculation, how much (if any) will it hurt the Repubs if they never allow a Harris nominee to be confirmed? It didn't hurt them when they refused to confirm Obama's nominee to replace Scalia on the Supreme Court. We'll have to wait and see.

For all of the paid trolls' best efforts to defend the proven criminal, compromised, traitorous total failure...

...despite all the continuous divisive attacks on everyone refusing to go along with his illegal, Un-Constitutional Marxist agenda...

...despite all the failed coup attempts, witch hunt scams, gas-lighting, and false accusations of conservatives being who Democrats are and of doing what THEY have done and do...

It has been all for naught as Americans know the truth and will not be swayed.

The worst (most treasonous) President is going down in going down in flames ... and the Democrats with him.

33% and falling.....

For those who are old enough, I suggest you think back on the Presidency of W. Clinton. He and his team devised the political strategy of "triangulation." Look at the position of the Right; look at the position of the Left; try to find a position that will not antagonize either faction.

Clinton understood the outrage of the Right about lifetime welfare dependency and spoke out against it. "I'm going to end Welfare as we know it." He vetoed a couple bills advanced by the Republican Congress, but eventually signed a significant welfare reform bill, despite the howls of the Bernie Sanders faction.

He understood the feelings of the Pro-Life camp and made a political "promise" to make abortion "safe, legal, and rare." It may have been all bullshit, but he at least paid lip service to the opposing party and viewpoint.

He understood the Right's desire to have the freest trade environment possible, and signed NAFTA, as well as promoting it in Congress and before the American people. His own party HATED NAFTA, but he sought common ground.

This is the sort of President that Biden promised to be. But whether you call it a "lie" or not, he has emphatically rejected any conciliatory initiatives, and neurotically rejected every Trump initiative, even ones that were working well (e.g., "remain in Mexico").

He deserves his awful poll numbers. One only hopes that he won't start a war or something equally drastic to try to prop up his poll numbers. Like Clinton did when he bombed the aspirin factory.

For those who are old enough, I suggest you think back on the Presidency of W. Clinton. He and his team devised the political strategy of "triangulation." Look at the position of the Right; look at the position of the Left; try to find a position that will not antagonize either faction.

Clinton understood the outrage of the Right about lifetime welfare dependency and spoke out against it. "I'm going to end Welfare as we know it." He vetoed a couple bills advanced by the Republican Congress, but eventually signed a significant welfare reform bill, despite the howls of the Bernie Sanders faction.

He understood the feelings of the Pro-Life camp and made a political "promise" to make abortion "safe, legal, and rare." It may have been all bullshit, but he at least paid lip service to the opposing party and viewpoint.

He understood the Right's desire to have the freest trade environment possible, and signed NAFTA, as well as promoting it in Congress and before the American people. His own party HATED NAFTA, but he sought common ground.

This is the sort of President that Biden promised to be. But whether you call it a "lie" or not, he has emphatically rejected any conciliatory initiatives, and neurotically rejected every Trump initiative, even ones that were working well (e.g., "remain in Mexico").

He deserves his awful poll numbers. One only hopes that he won't start a war or something equally drastic to try to prop up his poll numbers. Like Clinton did when he bombed the aspirin factory.

I think the truth is that the Far Left faction of that party has the rest of them by the balls, you're either with us or against us and if you're against us we'll go after you in the primaries. And they don't take any prisoners; I think even the safer more moderate Dems are afraid to oppose them.

Joe Biden IMHO is not a leader, he's a follower. Whichever way the crowd is going inside his party is where he's going too, and he doesn't seem to have much of a moral compass. As far as I can tell, he has pretty much flip-flopped on every single issue that has come up in his near 50 years in DC. He will promise the moon and blame everyone else if it doesn't happen. Since the Far Left is running his party these days, he is a man of the Far Left. It isn't that they have him by the balls; he doesn't have any balls to begin with.

Bin laden had been using that "aspirin factory" as a place of refuge and planning according to our own resources. Yes he had moved on a week before and that had been missed, possibly because he also had a lot of family and friends with close monetary ties to important people in the USA. Some believe he was tipped off.

Sadly Biden is in office at a time when it looks like WW3 could be brewing in Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and across North Africa. Biden won't start a war on purpose, but he may play the role of Chamberline at the start of ww2.

Biden was never a leader in the Senate, other than by title. He was mediocre, self-centered POL, who was roundly rejected by the voters everywhere but in Delaware. He won the Presidency [presumably] because he was not Donald Trump. Period. Few people, if any, voted for him because they wanted him to be President.

We are headed towards a constitutional crisis at the same time as our world is inching closer to WW3.
Nah! China is far too cautious to embark on that type of a world war venture just yet with India capable of derailing their plans of decimating the Indian Army and Navy along with the Australian, US and Phillipine Navy (so they claim) to keep the South China Sea and the Melaca Strait open for trade. Putin, if you've noticed, has been very centered on the Arctic, oil and violation of the LOS treaty! Keep that in mind!
I do not believe Russia or China will wait for our country to move through all of this. China wants Taiwan and all of the South China Sea and perhaps more and Putin wants all of the old Soviet Union back. Joe is to old and feeble to stand up to this and Harris too much of a lightweight to make a difference.
China and their One-China Policy is NOT the top priority on their to-do list as it may have been in 1950. As far as the South China Sea goes, if you've ever actually been there or looked at a map of the area and evaluated the stratigec importance of the passage on those waters, you will see that IF a country such as China plugs that passage and keeps trade from traversing those waters which carry 70% - 80% of the entire value of the world's trade each and every day. Travel further and costs go up, eh?

You might want to validate the actual facts behind the claims you post before you post them.

For all of the paid trolls' best efforts to defend the proven criminal, compromised, traitorous total failure...

...despite all the continuous divisive attacks on everyone refusing to go along with his illegal, Un-Constitutional Marxist agenda...

...despite all the failed coup attempts, witch hunt scams, gas-lighting, and false accusations of conservatives being who Democrats are and of doing what THEY have done and do...

It has been all for naught as Americans know the truth and will not be swayed.

The worst (most treasonous) President is going down in going down in flames ... and the Democrats with him.

33% and falling.....
/——/ Where are all of the libtards who were bragging about Joe’s booming stock market?

Nah! China is far too cautious to embark on that type of a world war venture just yet with India capable of derailing their plans of decimating the Indian Army and Navy along with the Australian, US and Phillipine Navy (so they claim) to keep the South China Sea and the Melaca Strait open for trade. Putin, if you've noticed, has been very centered on the Arctic, oil and violation of the LOS treaty! Keep that in mind!

China and their One-China Policy is NOT the top priority on their to-do list as it may have been in 1950. As far as the South China Sea goes, if you've ever actually been there or looked at a map of the area and evaluated the stratigec importance of the passage on those waters, you will see that IF a country such as China plugs that passage and keeps trade from traversing those waters which carry 70% - 80% of the entire value of the world's trade each and every day. Travel further and costs go up, eh?

You might want to validate the actual facts behind the claims you post before you post them.
We'll see.

This moron in the oval is just about pissing off everyone....But hey, there's always masked fetch on the beach.....
Our so called by you, moron by you just beat your imbecile by 7 million votes.

I have to agree....His numbers are an embarrassment...He was a know nothing when he was in the Senate, and that people actually voted for him is, well, just amazing....So much for all those people that say they take so much into account when voting for POTUS....
They took two things into account.

free shit
mean tweets

the end.

Forum List

Back