Biden approval rating hits new low of 36 percent in Quinnipiac poll

Biden says he'll run if he's in good health.
What a clever way of saying Joe is through with the presidency.

Next time when the left fixes the election and pours all that money and effort into
the swindle they ought to spend some time selecting who they should install into the White House.

Selecting Biden is like betting on the Schnauzer to win at the dog race track.

I didn't read shit paste thread title.

There is no fucking way than jabbering retarded potato "won" that election. It's not even plausible. Saddam Hussein's "elections" were more valid than Xiden's.

Anyone who believes otherwise needs to be physically removed from the US borders.

I'm done with leftist imbeciles and their fucking masks. It's time to go...

AMAZING it's this low considering MSM & Demonicrats cover for him so well. Look at at the shit that's going on today, yet at the moment left-Yahoo mentions Biden's name just seven times which are all stories directed at Putin.

Just two times on CNN, one about reelecting him, the other rejecting Trump's stay in Mexico immigration policy.

Left are an evil bunch.

There's no denying an evil has taken hold of this nation. And we saw it begin when Satan's representative on earth Hilliary lost what was considered HER election. God has given the left what it wants and we'll all suffer. If this living form of succubus Harris becomes president we move that much closer. The left will gladly see the destruction of this nation for the culmination of their own power...and their supporters are blind because satan wants them blind and they will suffer gladly themselves.

2 Corinthians 4:4

'..the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

I'm curious, GG...do you think that Kamala will somehow change in a year? In what way, pray tell?

She is pretty much staying way back in the shadows letting Biden fuck things up. Then she will swoop in and be the savior. Or that is how it will be told

I am aware of how our system works. I saw it happen with Perot…

Yep, Perot scared the living shit out of the duopoly and they have been working to divide us as a nation ever since then to ensure their absolute power would never again be challenged.

And you are a willing pawn in their game.

Yep, Perot scared the living shit out of the duopoly and they have been working to divide us as a nation ever since then to ensure their absolute power would never again be challenged.

And you are a willing pawn in their game.
Then you know voters that voted for Perot, allowed Clinton to win.

Then you know voters that voted for Perot, allowed Clinton to win.

The voters that voted for Perot allowed it to be as close as it was for Bush I.

See how that works. Both sides make the same claims as you are two sides of the same coin.

Forum List

Back