Biden aint going to be the running for POTUS in 2024 ..

I never liked Trump, but I wanted him to win the 2016 Republican primary. This was not because I thought that Bernie Sanders - who I voted for in the primary - or Hillary Clinton - who I voted for in the general election - would have an easier time defeating him than another Republican candidate.

It was because he seemed to be a new kind of Republican, a Republican who cared about those who had been left behind by the economy of the twenty-first century. Someone described Trump as "a third party candidate running as a Republican."

That delusion lasted until Trump cut taxes for the rich. From then on Trump's flaws of character and personality were intolerable to me.
Trump cut taxes across the board for everyone ..

Trump cut taxes across the board for everyone ..
Republicans give most Americans a pittance. The rich get the store. Reagan cut the top tax rate from 70& to 28%.

Republicans used to value balanced budgets. That changed with Reagan.

all because you dont like him .. the left is full of tyrant wannabe's .
Trump is the tyrant wannabe. That is why he likes and envies Vladimir Putin.

TrumpandPutin.jpg

Republicans give most Americans a pittance. The rich get the store. Reagan cut the top tax rate from 70& to 28%.

Republicans used to value balanced budgets. That changed with Reagan.

yidnar, What is fake about the news that Republican tax cuts for the rich are responsible for the fact that from 1980 to 2020 the national debt as a percentage of America's gross domestic product rose from 32% to 129%?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back