Biden Administration announces a 2nd sale of American Oil reserves.... to foreign countries?

The selling of the oil is for the purpose of helping gas prices, how is that treasonous?

As I have said many times, I do not agree with him doing so, even if it works that is not the purpose of the SPR.
Selling to foreigners while citizens suffer is ridiculous. They could have opened bidding only for US refineries, kept OUR strategic reserves to serve our needs.

Selling to foreigners while citizens suffer is ridiculous. They could have opened bidding only for US refineries, kept OUR strategic reserves to serve our needs.

We do not have a shortage here in the US, all of our refineries have enough oil incoming to keep them busy. Gas prices are based on global oil prices, not how much oil is in the US only.

We do not have a shortage here in the US, all of our refineries have enough oil incoming to keep them busy. Gas prices are based on global oil prices, not how much oil is in the US only.
Local gas prices are not based solely on price per barrel. You ignore associated costs like transportation. If American refineries get more oil locally the costs are lower, which would open up the price gouging arguments you folks like. Using our reserves here would lowered prices here. That's not what liberals want.

Second round of treason by this administration for selling America's emergency reserves to the highest bidder.
As we know, last time it was China that did the buying, and no doubt will again along with other foreign countries.
Someone explain to me how this isn't a treasonous act?

Now we know why Quid Pro Joe sold America's Strategic Oil Reserve to China.

Hunter Biden and John Kerry were deeply involved and heavily invested in the Chinese Subsidiary Joe sold 1 Million Barrels of our Strategic Reserve to.
IMPEACH NOW!

Second round of treason by this administration for selling America's emergency reserves to the highest bidder.
As we know, last time it was China that did the buying, and no doubt will again along with other foreign countries.
Someone explain to me how this isn't a treasonous act?

Forum List

Back