Biden Admin invites Communist country on terrorism list to tour U.S. security facilities

My goodness, you still believe that nonsense about Charlottesville where they took his quote completely out of context? Amazing. Do yourself a favor and read his entire speech that day and they get back to me. The MSM has tricked you and many others.
1) Trump is too glued to the paper which has his speech

2) This is not the time when he said that there were Fine People on both Sides, if that is the speech you are referring to.

Did you bother to look and see who put Cuba on the terrorism sponsor list?

Biden.

Dipshit.
No, he didn't.

January 11 2020
The State Department has designated Cuba as a State Sponsor of Terrorism for repeatedly providing support for acts of international terrorism in granting safe harbor to terrorists.

The Trump Administration has been focused from the start on denying the Castro regime the resources it uses to oppress its people at home, and countering its malign interference in Venezuela and the rest of the Western Hemisphere.

With this action, we will once again hold Cuba’s government accountable and send a clear message: the Castro regime must end its support for international terrorism and subversion of U.S. justice.

1) Trump is too glued to the paper which has his speech

2) This is not the time when he said that there were Fine People on both Sides, if that is the speech you are referring to.

When are you referring to him making this statement? I have also red his comments to reporters where he also made this statement, prefaced by defining “both” sides, neither being white supremacists. Believe it or not, there are people who are not white supremacists who opposed taking down that statue for historical reasons just as there were people who wanted to statue taken down that weren’t members of radical leftist groups.

Forum List

Back