Biden Adm Weakening The Military

Well, everybody knows that Trump is the real president and so Biden must be eliminated to get things back to normal!
Do any Trump wankers have a plan for how to get rid of Biden?
Not just pretend bullshit nonsense like the attempted coup. Real grownup plans!
What attempted coup?
You mean like the one Obama pulled when he left orifice? (Russian Collusion)
Yeah, like when Obama left office, you stupid racist wanker. So what's your 'real' grownup plan to eliminate Biden and reinstall the mad fukker again?

You silly clowns can't be for real.
But there's always hope for something like exercising those 2nd. amendment rights??
I think Biden will end up ruining his own administration on his own. He doesn't need me to do anything. He's got Kameltoe waiting in the wings and she's a worse screw-up than he is. Biden will just make it that much easier for a Republican to win the WH after the Dems completely lose Congress next year.
The best prospects for world peace is in any US administration falling, be that of it's own doing or some Trump crazy eliminating Biden.
It's China's turn to run things now and all the US wankers like you are helping it happen sooner.
Work on that racism that stuck in your evil southern craw.
You think it's China's turn? The people that torture dogs before they eat them. They love tying them to a post and beating them with a steel bar on the sidewalk....with the dog's screams echoing out all over the street. I saw a video of it on YouTube last year. This week I saw what they did to Gray hounds...dropping them into boiling water ALIVE and then dressing them for dinner. They're really some sick bastards.

BTW, You can pretty much shove your "Racism" up your ass, tosser!!"

I'm not from the South, I'm from the North. My relatives include the Keith Clan back in Scotland, General Sherman, Abraham Lincoln,.....you know....back when the Republican party was formed to end slavery.....and many of my aunts and uncles are Korean, Cherokee, Seminole, Lakota, and Blackfoot Indians, not to mention the African-America wife I've been married to for 43 years.
Langley shill donald is a sockpuppet of the previous poster.lol

Anyone who expects the Officer Corps to fight to maintain the integrity of the Armed Forces has not been involved for very long.

The problem with the "all volunteer" Army is the type of people it attracts (as officers). They are careerist bootlappers who will do whatever is asked of them in order to maximize their Officer Efficiency Report (or whatever they are calling it these days). If the Top Brass wants them to promote vegetables to senior positions they will do so with gusto.

Few of them quit when conditions turn nauseating. Like a Congressman whose main objective is to be re-elected every year, most Officers have no objective higher than getting that pension, and they will do NOTHING to jeopardize that. To be specific, if Top Brass wants women in combat, they will lower the standards, make accommodations, and punish those who point out how stupid it is. If Top Brass wants the officer corps to be filled with POC's it shall be done. Sexual irregulars? No problem, sir!

The election of a limp-wristed girly-man as President has an IMMEDIATE impact on how the military goes about its business. Gays and trannies come out of the closet, every perversion and quirk is not only tolerated but celebrated. The fundamental mission of killing people and breaking stuff takes a back seat to whatever objectives are pushed down from the top.

It is perfectly nauseating.

View attachment 495923

Democrats have always hated the military.....but since Biden took office it's been like the fox guarding the henhouse. They are doing things to our military that you wouldn't believe and are right out of the communist playbook.
Being a Special Forces Qualification Course graduate myself.....I know in depth the rigorous training and testing that each candidate used to have to go thru to be qualified to receive a Special Forces Tab and wear the Green Beret, eventually to be assigned to an ODA.
What is happening now is pretty scary. I can't see this first-hand anymore because I'm retired and not in contact with active duty members as I once was.
However a letter from a whistleblower has surfaced.....and if his identity were discovered...he would be court-martialed for sure. This isn't about peeling paint and mold in showers like the crap that journalists were crying about at Walter Reed during the Bush years. This is an alarming revelation that hopefully will become public:

Letter From the Anonymous Green Beret​

To our fellow Active Duty and Veteran Green Berets,

Our Regiment has a cancer, and it is destroying the SF legacy, its capability, and its credibility.

SWCS has devolved into a cesspool of toxic, exploitive, biased and self-serving senior Officers who are bolstered by submissive, sycophantic, and just-as-culpable enlisted leaders. They have doggedly succeeded in two things; furthering their careers, and ensuring that Special Forces more prolific, but dangerously less capable than ever before. Shameless and immodest careerism has, in no uncertain terms, effectively destroyed our ability to assess, train, and prepare students, or to identify those students that pose very real risk to Operational Detachments. I cannot stress how systematic and severe the effects on the force will be if the standards, recently implemented here in the Special Forces Qualification Course, remain in place.

We consistently and concretely identify dozens of graduates every year who are incapable of ever being ‘value-added’ to ODA’s yet are pushed forward to you. THAT NUMBER IS SET TO RISE DRAMATICALLY in the very near future. To clarify, we instructors recognize that none of us graduating the Q-Course were fully competent Green Berets when we first arrived to our teams. We are also acutely aware that senior generations derisively judging their juniors is a tradition as old as humanity. So this address is not being written because ‘cherries are so much more cherry than we were when we were cherries’. We do not expect them to be assets yet, we only expect that they possess the basic qualities necessary to become assets. I am asking for 20 minutes of your time because many students graduating the Q-course now do not possess those qualities and, from this moment forward, determining if ANY students possess them is not possible. The actions of SWCS leadership have created a new era of Special Forces that are; increasingly incapable of actualizing SOF attributes; markedly and demonstrably weaker; and quantifiably projecting measurable risk and liability onto the teammates with which they serve. Before this paradigm shift, cadre due diligence was capable of some risk mitigation in these aspects. We could, did, and often still do reach back to teams and prepare them for those [inevitable] outliers that slip through the course unimpeded due to cronysim, nepotism, or malfeasance. But the recent systematic dismissal of course standards and continous violation of regulations at the Training Group and SWCS echelons makes student failure nigh impossible. Assessing, Identifying, and mitigating prolonged individual performance has historically been a cornerstone of the pipleline. That has been provably replaced with willful mediocrity. This climate has been empowered by a feckless, selfish, and recreant command ideology, set into motion by MG Linder and COL Lock, and actualized by MG Sonntag, CSM Arrowsmith, COL Kornburger, and CSM Berkibile.

In the last 24 months, Commanders and/or Sergeants Major at the Group and SWCS level have systematically removed numerous fundamental SF standards, lowered and undermined the grading metrics for others, all while simultaneously ensuring that a gagged cadre population was expressly prohibited from holding students accountable for their academic, physical, and character performance. Obviously, this concerns those of us whom are returning to Group. We have an understandably vested interest in developing the best new teammates we possibly can, for we will be serving alongside them. The issue is that career-focused leaders, far removed from team life, have no ‘skin in the game’ and thus do not concern themselves with the problems inherent in employing subpar soldiers in a no-fail environment: where individual limitation creates team-wide catastrophe, often with international repercussions. Their responsibilities involve ensuring that yearly graduation quotas are met and that political agendas are enforced. They do not concern themselves with ensuring that students are capable of surviving the rigors of combat, and in all fairness they shouldn’t. That is the cadre’s mantle to bear. Ignorance of their interference in this endeavor might be forgivable, but they have been told by the operational force numerous times what issues these policies would create, and chose career progression instead. As you will read, this moral cowardice started in the preceding command, and is shared by every current Commander and Sergeant Major at the Group and SWCS level. When one of our cadre addressed these concerns (with examples) directly to the SWCS leadership in an open forum, CSM David Gibb’s (at the time the SWCS CSM) response was verbatim:

“We push some of these issues forward [to the Regiment] because we believe that the Groups can succeed in fixing those problem graduates when they arrive. That is an amount of risk we willingly accept, because after all it’s much easier to get a tab removed at Group if he doesn’t pan out, than to risk relieving what’s basically a fully qualified student who might have been able to fix himself and become a solid Green Beret.”

Read more here........

Further Links

A rant from a disgruntled team member in a military unit? That’s as old as the military itself. Then just looking at them me of your links, I should have known. Another woman hating mysoginist, who deep down inside, probably aspires to be a woman himself. No doubt a potential log cabin Republican.

View attachment 495923

Democrats have always hated the military.....but since Biden took office it's been like the fox guarding the henhouse. They are doing things to our military that you wouldn't believe and are right out of the communist playbook.
Being a Special Forces Qualification Course graduate myself.....I know in depth the rigorous training and testing that each candidate used to have to go thru to be qualified to receive a Special Forces Tab and wear the Green Beret, eventually to be assigned to an ODA.
What is happening now is pretty scary. I can't see this first-hand anymore because I'm retired and not in contact with active duty members as I once was.
However a letter from a whistleblower has surfaced.....and if his identity were discovered...he would be court-martialed for sure. This isn't about peeling paint and mold in showers like the crap that journalists were crying about at Walter Reed during the Bush years. This is an alarming revelation that hopefully will become public:

Our Regiment has a cancer, and it is destroying the SF legacy, its capability, and its credibility.

SWCS has devolved into a cesspool of toxic, exploitive, biased and self-serving senior Officers who are bolstered by submissive, sycophantic, and just-as-culpable enlisted leaders. They have doggedly succeeded in two things; furthering their careers, and ensuring that Special Forces more prolific, but dangerously less capable than ever before. Shameless and immodest careerism has, in no uncertain terms, effectively destroyed our ability to assess, train, and prepare students, or to identify those students that pose very real risk to Operational Detachments. I cannot stress how systematic and severe the effects on the force will be if the standards, recently implemented here in the Special Forces Qualification Course, remain in place.

We consistently and concretely identify dozens of graduates every year who are incapable of ever being ‘value-added’ to ODA’s yet are pushed forward to you. THAT NUMBER IS SET TO RISE DRAMATICALLY in the very near future. To clarify, we instructors recognize that none of us graduating the Q-Course were fully competent Green Berets when we first arrived to our teams. We are also acutely aware that senior generations derisively judging their juniors is a tradition as old as humanity. So this address is not being written because ‘cherries are so much more cherry than we were when we were cherries’. We do not expect them to be assets yet, we only expect that they possess the basic qualities necessary to become assets. I am asking for 20 minutes of your time because many students graduating the Q-course now do not possess those qualities and, from this moment forward, determining if ANY students possess them is not possible. The actions of SWCS leadership have created a new era of Special Forces that are; increasingly incapable of actualizing SOF attributes; markedly and demonstrably weaker; and quantifiably projecting measurable risk and liability onto the teammates with which they serve. Before this paradigm shift, cadre due diligence was capable of some risk mitigation in these aspects. We could, did, and often still do reach back to teams and prepare them for those [inevitable] outliers that slip through the course unimpeded due to cronysim, nepotism, or malfeasance. But the recent systematic dismissal of course standards and continous violation of regulations at the Training Group and SWCS echelons makes student failure nigh impossible. Assessing, Identifying, and mitigating prolonged individual performance has historically been a cornerstone of the pipleline. That has been provably replaced with willful mediocrity. This climate has been empowered by a feckless, selfish, and recreant command ideology, set into motion by MG Linder and COL Lock, and actualized by MG Sonntag, CSM Arrowsmith, COL Kornburger, and CSM Berkibile.

In the last 24 months, Commanders and/or Sergeants Major at the Group and SWCS level have systematically removed numerous fundamental SF standards, lowered and undermined the grading metrics for others, all while simultaneously ensuring that a gagged cadre population was expressly prohibited from holding students accountable for their academic, physical, and character performance. Obviously, this concerns those of us whom are returning to Group. We have an understandably vested interest in developing the best new teammates we possibly can, for we will be serving alongside them. The issue is that career-focused leaders, far removed from team life, have no ‘skin in the game’ and thus do not concern themselves with the problems inherent in employing subpar soldiers in a no-fail environment: where individual limitation creates team-wide catastrophe, often with international repercussions. Their responsibilities involve ensuring that yearly graduation quotas are met and that political agendas are enforced. They do not concern themselves with ensuring that students are capable of surviving the rigors of combat, and in all fairness they shouldn’t. That is the cadre’s mantle to bear. Ignorance of their interference in this endeavor might be forgivable, but they have been told by the operational force numerous times what issues these policies would create, and chose career progression instead. As you will read, this moral cowardice started in the preceding command, and is shared by every current Commander and Sergeant Major at the Group and SWCS level. When one of our cadre addressed these concerns (with examples) directly to the SWCS leadership in an open forum, CSM David Gibb’s (at the time the SWCS CSM) response was verbatim:

“We push some of these issues forward [to the Regiment] because we believe that the Groups can succeed in fixing those problem graduates when they arrive. That is an amount of risk we willingly accept, because after all it’s much easier to get a tab removed at Group if he doesn’t pan out, than to risk relieving what’s basically a fully qualified student who might have been able to fix himself and become a solid Green Beret.”

Read more here........

Further Links

A rant from a disgruntled team member in a military unit? That’s as old as the military itself. Then just looking at them me of your links, I should have known. Another woman hating mysoginist, who deep down inside, probably aspires to be a woman himself. No doubt a potential log cabin Republican.
I can't speak for the author of the piece.....but for myself....I don't care if they have a dick or a pussy as long as they can carry their own weight.
I've never seen a woman that can carry a 130lb ruck for more than a couple of miles. Course....most foreign male troops can't do it either. A French soldier tried picking up one of my lighter rucks and he couldn't do it.

funny given draft dodger Donnie's record. Can you spell coward and liar?
Trump was a typical liberal as a youth growing up in ultra lib NYC

I dont deny that he avoided serving in the military during the Vietnam War

Many prominent democrats in politics today did the same thing

Including bill clinton and president joe biden

They were wrong to do so

But today it seems that only republicans such as Trump regret their liberal past after they have matured onto adults and now honor those who did serve

View attachment 495923

Read more here........

Further Links

Republicans drones routinely claim that Democrats weaken the military, and like everything the GOP says, it is a complete lie. Oh yes and Democrats are all Communists and coming for your guns and everyone will be trans including your dog. Right.

funny given draft dodger Donnie's record. Can you spell coward and liar?
Trump was a typical liberal as a youth growing up in ultra lib NYC

I dont deny that he avoided serving in the military during the Vietnam War

Many prominent democrats in politics today did the same thing

Including bill clinton and president joe biden

They were wrong to do so

But today it seems that only republicans such as Trump regret their liberal past after they have matured onto adults and now honor those who did serve
Trumpolini the Orange Traitor insulted the military nearly every day in office.

Many avoided the VN War because it was a debacle. Trumpolini avoided it because he's a spoiled rich brat.

View attachment 495953

This has been going on for well over two decades

*****SMILE*****

:)

Unfortunately it's much worse now. Obama did a purge and got rid of alot of good officers and NCOs. Biden has literally made the military into a sham....a hollowed out force with politically-correct senior officers that are bent on purging whites out of the military, while favoring brown skinned folks for key positions regardless of their qualifications. Eventually it will become increasingly difficult for anyone who supported Trump or supports the GOP to stay in the military.

Supporting Trumpolini at this point constitutes treason. No Trumpoid should be trusted in the military. They oppose democracy, support a dictator, and care nothing for the law or Constitution.

If there were a way to do it, they should all be deported to Russia.

*****SMILE*****

Damn Right It Has ... Nothing New
They Are Sacrificing Excellence For Mediocrity.
They Would Turn The Bronze Star Into A Participation Trophy If They Could

It Ain't Your Daddy's Army Anymore ... :thup:

What a load of dooky. Every Democrat hates the military, yeah right, typical GOP lying propaganda.

Trumpolini pulled out US troops to allow Turkey to come in and massacre Kurds. Now THAT is disrespecting the military. Goddam treason.

Only nuts would think that Biden has changed the makeup of the military in 132 days with no budget yet passed and minimal leadership changes.
Only an idiot thinks that this started 132 days ago.
Obama had 8 years to purge our senior ranks.....and the Department of Defense has been slowly changing over the last 30 years thanks to political appointments in civil service. This is why they kept trying to get women into Special Forces. They're trying to weaken our military. The last time I was on post...they had US soldiers wearing Turbans like they were from Pakistan.

Only nuts would think that Biden has changed the makeup of the military in 132 days with no budget yet passed and minimal leadership changes.
Obama had 8 years to purge our senior ranks.....and the Department of Defense has been slowly changing over the last 30 years thanks to political appointments in civil service. This is why they kept trying to get women into Special Forces. They're trying to weaken our military. The last time I was on post...they had US soldiers wearing Turbans like they were from Pakistan.
Read thread title dumbass. Says Biden admin weakens military. It’s a bullshit thread and your response is sour grapes. You are one of those dumb fuckers who thought the economy magically improved overnight with Trump. Rose colored glasses that turn to shade with leadership changes.

72FA8AAA-0BBE-47BB-83D9-051E3B50C849.jpeg

Read thread title dumbass. Says Biden admin weakens military. It’s a bullshit thread and your response is sour grapes. You are one of those dumb fuckers who thought the economy magically improved overnight with Trump. Rose colored glasses that turn to shade with leadership changes.

View attachment 505088
I read the title....and I just presented an argument that refutes the false conclusions it draws.....while arguing against your 2 dimensional thinking and misinformed response.
And the reason the economy improved under Trump is the simple fact that Trump tooks the chains off of the economy by getting rid of alot of Obama's regulations. Obama intentionally was hampering the economy....and Trump knew exactly how.....and got rid of alot of it.

Last edited:

View attachment 505088
I read the title....and I just presented an argument that refutes the false conclusions it draws.
Ahh. Makes more sense now. Thanks. I disagree but you at least made a coherent argument.

I'm sorry the Democrats controlling the dementia victim in the Oval office to intentionally fail to provide for the common defense. I am horrified by the contempt they hold for excellence in the United States, voters who esteem those who put themselves at extreme peril to keep America the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Thanks to all of you who served with valor and distinction to save us from bad treatment of aggressive enemies wish against us. Our military and first responders are the best. May God have mercy as he proudly watches over them in bad and good times. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

View attachment 495923

Read more here........

Further Links

Did you do any fact-checking on your own before posting this? If you had, you would have found that this letter was originally published in Dec 2017. Remind me again, who was president in 2017? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Army Investigating Anonymous 6,300-Word Screed Claiming Corruption Undermined Green Beret Training Standards​

BY JARED KELLER DECEMBER 01, 2017

The Army’s John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, is melting down over a single email. According to the Associated Press, the command is currently investigating who authored an anonymous mass-emailing that accused its leaders of “moral cowardice” — and of turning the prized command into an ineffective rubber-stamp for subpar candidates to join its elite Green Beret Special Forces groups.

The 6,300-word, heavily bulleted, and richly detailed screed — reportedly mass emailed to both active-duty and veteran members of the U.S. special operations community on Nov. 26 and first published by SOFREP, declared that SWCS “has devolved into a cesspool of toxic, exploitive, biased and self-serving senior Officers who are bolstered by submissive, sycophantic, and just-as-culpable enlisted leaders.”

For half a century, the school has reinforced the training standards that make Green Berets among the most fearsome warfighters in the U.S. military. But under the command of Maj. Gen. Kurt Sonntag, the letter alleges, the officers who set those standards are primarily focused on “ensuring that yearly graduation quotas are met and that political agendas are enforced.

----
If you had checked, a simple search would have shown that the Maj. Gen Kurt Sonntag has retired. He was the Commanding General. Not any more.

Just noticed that even your own link (the first one from gunsamerica) is from Nov 2017!!!! Did you even read before posting?

Next time, try doing some research before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

Last edited:
View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

:)

Unfortunately it's much worse now. Obama did a purge and got rid of alot of good officers and NCOs. Biden has literally made the military into a sham....a hollowed out force with politically-correct senior officers that are bent on purging whites out of the military, while favoring brown skinned folks for key positions regardless of their qualifications. Eventually it will become increasingly difficult for anyone who supported Trump or supports the GOP to stay in the military.

Soo, it's a white privilege thing.

Forum List

Back