Biden Acting as Middleman for Child Slavery and Sex Trafficking

If we learn about secret labs where undocumented children are used to test sex change meds comes out, will you still support democrats?
I don't support Democrats. I don't like the party. I had to vote against White Christian Nationalism, and that was the only way to do it.

If ANYONE in EITHER party has broken the law, they have to PAY the PRICE, FULLY.

Right?

I don't support Democrats. I don't like the party. I had to vote against White Christian Nationalism, and that was the only way to do it.

If ANYONE in EITHER party has broken the law, they have to PAY the PRICE, FULLY.

Right?
Unblock your content... I can't look at what you said if your profile is blocked....

Right?
If we discover there are secret labs where undocumented children are used to test sex change medicine. Will you still vote for Biden?

If we discover there are secret labs where undocumented children are used to test sex change medicine. Will you still vote for Biden?
If he had a hand in it, or if it's due to his negligence, no. I'd rather vote third party anyway.

I've answered two questions. You didn't answer mine. So, again:

Right?

If he had a hand in it, or if it's due to his negligence, no. I'd rather vote third party anyway.

I've answered two questions. You didn't answer mine. So, again:

Right?
I'll give you a hint. Biden does have a hand in it and it involves his secret flights. You will still support them though.

As for breaking the laws anyone who does should pay the price.

I'll give you a hint. Biden does have a hand in it and it involves his secret flights.
If the flights are secret, how do you know about them?

Trump Administration Flying Migrants Out of Texas to Ease Overcrowding at Border​

The government is not required to send migrants to places where they might have relatives. Customs and Border Protection officials said migrants would be sent to processing centers that would be best able to process them quickly.

“The people who are coming here and claiming asylum, they don’t need much. They need to get processed and they need to be put on a bus to a family member,” said Kevin Malone, the executive director of the San Diego Organizing Project, which is affiliated with the national Faith and Action Network.

Why don’t you just put them on a plane and take them where they need to go, to a family member or a sponsor?” Mr. Malone said.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!

I'll give you a hint. Biden does have a hand in it and it involves his secret flights. You will still support them though.

As for breaking the laws anyone who does should pay the price.
All you have to do is prove it. Then we can nail him. Prove it in a court of law, in the light of day, and not just in your world.

I don't care about the politics of it, sorry.

And I'm glad you agree that either Biden or Trump should pay the price for any lawbreaking.

The administration has its people intercepting children at the border, then delivering them to their sponsors inside the United States, apparently with zero regard for who those sponsors are. For people claiming their primary concern is with the welfare of these kids, this is pretty sick. It is analogous to a DFACS worker placing their wards with pimps and rapists. We would not stand for that. It would be an outrage.

Here’s another thing: How many times has the federal government (I.e., the American taxpayer) paid to transport fentanyl to distributors in America? We pay to put illegals on buses and planes to get them to supposed family and friends in America. How many of these fuckers have been transporting drugs? I assume they are searched when apprehended. But let’s face it, if they are not fully vetting these people and are being swamped (both of which are absolutely true), then it would naive to think that quantities of fentanyl are not getting through border security even when carried in by illegals who immediately turn themselves in to authorities.

Biden is the world’s biggest, high volume trafficker of child slavery, child sexual exploitation, and drug mule the world has ever seen. I applaud this Whistleblower.

But make no mistake about it. If the whistleblower knew about what’s going on, then so do others. I’m other words, the Biden administration is KNOWINGLY engaged in this illegal trade.

Is altering the demographics of the electorate this important to them? Yes. Will this destroy our nation? Does Biden’s creepy handlers WANT to destroy America? It certainly appears that way.

A fitting requiem for Pedo Joetard and his supporters.

HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

This is what I mean about Fox News. All they spread are lies of omission.

They failed to inform the parroting tards that shipping UACs to sponsors has been going on since at least 2014, including during all four years of the Trump administration.

So what do you tards have to say now?

Forum List

Back