Biden 2012: "if Romney's Elected, Usa Will Bomb Syria"...

are we going after ASSAD? No.

Suckered again, ay? I'm pretty sure they'll manage to kill Assad too. That was the plan all along.
and punt from the tard.....your OP is a fail.

Your boy started a War with Syria. I know you don't wanna face that reality, but it is the reality. You got suckered again.

If you said by proxy, i might agree, beyond that nope

Those aren't proxy planes attacking Syrian soil and it's real American money going to the rebels that have been at war with Assad.

It's delusional Obamabot defense of their Dear Leader. They got suckered again. And clearly, they're struggling with how to deal with it.

Suckered again, ay? I'm pretty sure they'll manage to kill Assad too. That was the plan all along.
and punt from the tard.....your OP is a fail.

Your boy started a War with Syria. I know you don't wanna face that reality, but it is the reality. You got suckered again.

If you said by proxy, i might agree, beyond that nope

Those aren't proxy planes attacking Syrian soil and it's real American money going to the rebels that have been at war with Assad.

It's delusional Obamabot defense of their Dear Leader. They got suckered again. And clearly, they're struggling with how to deal with it.
yep,yep,and yep.:thup:

are we going after ASSAD? No.

Sure they will. Maybe Obama's already killed him and is waiting till closer to the election to announce it.

Maybe Assad was the target last night, not ISIS.

Assad has always been the target. ISIS was created by the West and several Sunni Nations in the region to 'Regime Change' him. It's those same nations doing the bombing & killing right now.

It's not just Biden's Syria scam. Look at what him and his brat son are dong in Ukraine. Making $Millions while forcing Taxpayers to fund another ridiculous Intervention. The man is pure evil. Simple as that.

Obama underscored the importance of 14 joint airstrikes conducted with Bahrain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates overnight in Syria before boarding Marine One bound for the United Nations, where he was scheduled to make the case Wednesday for wider international cooperation against the extremist group.

Obama Syria bombing coalition shows broad unity - News - Stripes

It's not just Biden's Syria scam. Look at what him and his brat son are dong in Ukraine. Making $Millions while forcing Taxpayers to fund another ridiculous Intervention. The man is pure evil. Simple as that.

Yes...intervention leads to more intervention and more and more.................

BO starts a war without congressional approval and states that he not only intends to attack ISIS, but also remove Assad. Let's see now, removing dictators in the ME has worked so well, let's do it again.

Does he think Russia will sit idly by, while he attacks their ally.

One could conclude perpetual war is what they want.

Obama underscored the importance of 14 joint airstrikes conducted with Bahrain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates overnight in Syria before boarding Marine One bound for the United Nations, where he was scheduled to make the case Wednesday for wider international cooperation against the extremist group.

I wonder if Obama will return his Nobel Peace Prize for involving the US in another war?

Makes sense. They're the ones who created ISIS to 'Regime Change' Assad. So of course they're doing all the bombing & killing right now. Something the American Government/Corporate Media won't mention. Gotta keep dumbing the sheeple down.

Yes...intervention leads to more intervention and more and more.................

BO starts a war without congressional approval and states that he not only intends to attack ISIS, but also remove Assad. Let's see now, removing dictators in the ME has worked so well, let's do it again.

The Ruling-Class Globalist Elites have wanted war with Syria for a while. The West and Sunni Nations in the region created ISIS to 'Regime Change' Assad. The Nations that created ISIS are doing all the bombing & killing in Syria as we speak. Go figure?

The Ruling-Class Globalist Elites have wanted war with Syria for a while. The West and Sunni Nations in the region created ISIS to 'Regime Change' Assad. The Nations that created ISIS are doing all the bombing & killing in Syria as we speak. Go figure?

It is crazy.

Our kooky government has done all it could to remove dictators in the ME. This has resulted in the ME exploding into conflicts. It would seem they want the ME on fire. I wonder why. There must be a reason and it likely is not an honorable or justifiable one.

Russia is currently holding huge military war games....Russia tests 100 000 troops in Vostok 2014 biggest-ever post-Soviet drills RT News

WWIII may soon be upon us.

Boy, the Obamabots and the so-called 'Anti-War Left' must feel like suckered chumps right about now. They really did trust a Globalist Elite weasel like Biden. Biden is the worst of the worst. Him and his little brat son are also making a killing in Ukraine, while American Taxpayers are forced to fund another absurd Intervention there. Just another Ruling-Class Elite asshole laughing all the way to the bank.

Joe Biden mocked Mitt Romney’s foreign policy during the 2012 presidential campaign — but Obama-approved air strikes in Syria, which commenced Monday evening, suggest that the administration is coming around to the position of the former GOP nominee.

“He [Romney] said it was a mistake to end the war in Iraq and bring all of our warriors home,” Biden told an audience in York, Penn., on September 2, 2012. “He said it was a mistake to set an end date for our warriors in Afghanistan and bring them home. He implies by the speech that he’s ready to go to war in Syria and Iran.”

Biden also scoffed at Romney for his tough talk about Russia: “He wants to move from cooperation to confrontation with Putin’s Russia. And these guys say the president’s out of touch?”

Because the world and it's situations are static.....forever, right?

It is crazy.

Our kooky government has done all it could to remove dictators in the ME. This has resulted in the ME exploding into conflicts. It would seem they want the ME on fire. I wonder why. There must be a reason and it likely is not an honorable or justifiable one.

Russia is currently holding huge military war games....Russia tests 100 000 troops in Vostok 2014 biggest-ever post-Soviet drills RT News

WWIII may soon be upon us.

They removed secular Anti-Radical Islam Leaders. Hussein, Gaddafi, and Mubarak despised the radicals. Yet now they're trying to kill Assad too. Assad is a reasonable secular well-educated man who hates the radicals. He's also never done any harm to the U.S. He's no threat to the U.S. whatsoever. So why kill him? As usual, there must be money involved. The Globalist Elites probably want to take over Syria's Banking System. They do it all the time.

Regardless, they've wanted Assad dead for some time. That's how ISIS came about in the first place. But don't expect to hear about that on the American Nightly News. The American Corporate Media will just go on shilling for Permanent War. That's its job.

Boy, the Obamabots and the so-called 'Anti-War Left' must feel like suckered chumps right about now. They really did trust a Globalist Elite weasel like Biden. Biden is the worst of the worst. Him and his little brat son are also making a killing in Ukraine, while American Taxpayers are forced to fund another absurd Intervention there. Just another Ruling-Class Elite asshole laughing all the way to the bank.

Joe Biden mocked Mitt Romney’s foreign policy during the 2012 presidential campaign — but Obama-approved air strikes in Syria, which commenced Monday evening, suggest that the administration is coming around to the position of the former GOP nominee.

“He [Romney] said it was a mistake to end the war in Iraq and bring all of our warriors home,” Biden told an audience in York, Penn., on September 2, 2012. “He said it was a mistake to set an end date for our warriors in Afghanistan and bring them home. He implies by the speech that he’s ready to go to war in Syria and Iran.”

Biden also scoffed at Romney for his tough talk about Russia: “He wants to move from cooperation to confrontation with Putin’s Russia. And these guys say the president’s out of touch?”

Because the world and it's situations are static.....forever, right?

Biden is pure evil. He's the worst of the worst when it comes to Ruling-Class Globalist Elite scum. To hell with him.

Forum List

Back