Bibi says 'no thanks' to Obama offer to broker cease fire with Hamas

so you're all about supporting barbarian terrorists.....not western civilization....?

I'm about supporting the original and rightful owners of the land.

Book review: "Married to Another Man" | The Electronic Intifada

The president and State Department offer soothing words of support to shore up their Jewish base while savaging Israel in international forums in order to placate Muslims. This is why Bibi hates Obama and considers him a feckless ally.

on one hand...
The United States is prepared to facilitate a cessation of hostilities between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip, US President Barack Obama told Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu by phone today.

In the call, Obama "reiterated the United States’ strong condemnation of continuing rocket fire into Israel by Hamas and other terrorist organizations in Gaza and reaffirmed Israel’s right to defend itself against these attacks," the White House said in a readout of the conversation.

on the other hand...
Obama’s Middle East envoy Philip Gordon, who spoke at Haaretz’s “peace” conference...
It was a jaw dropping performance.

Gordon blamed Israel for the failure for the administration’s efforts to broker a peace deal between Israel and the PLO while effusively praising Fatah leader and Hamas partner Abbas.

And it only went down from there.

After insisting Israel is inadequately committed to peace, Gordon threatened to withdraw US support for Israel at the UN and open the door to the criminalization of Israel by the corrupt international body.

“How will we prevent other states from supporting Palestinian efforts in international bodies, if Israel is not seen as committed to peace?” he asked rhetorically.

Gordon’s remarks were not disputed by the State Department.

Blog: Bibi says 'no thanks' to Obama offer to broker cease fire with Hamas

Because he recognizes obama for the incompetent, useless, grandstanding fool he is. Not every world leader is as stupid or opportunistic as so many of your UN representatives are.

Why the hell would Israel want Obama's help? Give me a break! Hell, you can't get that skinny-assed pimp off vacation long enough to do anything anyway.....

Not to mention that Israel is well aware of the hatred Obarry has for Israel.

They don't seem to have any problems cashing Obama's checks.

Neither do the Palestinians, the Kurds, the Iraqis, the Hamas, or ISIS, among many of the organizations supported and supplied by the obama regime.

Good!

No cease fire this time, this needs to be fight to the death.

Probably the only way to achieve a brief period of peace in the ME.

Israel has zero motivation to cease fire. None of their people are getting killed. Damage is minimal. Iron Dome is working well. ANd they have the opportunity to degrade Hamas as a fighting force, perhaps forever. It is Hamas that better hope fro a deal to save their asses.

Every intervention Obama and his fellow idiots have made in the Middle East, has only exacerbated the situation, to turn it from bad but solvable, into a complete and utter unfixable disaster... at least Bibi was polite in his firm refusal.

This Obama nobody, who came from nowhere, should go back to the nowhere he came from as quickly as possible, before he makes an even further disastrous mess of the world! :mad:

Last edited:
Every intervention Obama and his fellow idiots have made in the Middle East, has only exacerbated the situation, to turn it from bad but solvable, into a complete and utter unfixable disaster... at least Bibi was polite in his firm refusal.

This Obama nobody, who came from nowhere, should go back to the nowhere he came from as quickly as possible, before he makes an even further disastrous mess of the world! :mad:

Obama is counting on all those ME muslim votes to install him as the UN emperor of the world once he's finished his fundamental transformation of the US.

Why the hell would Israel want Obama's help? Give me a break! Hell, you can't get that skinny-assed pimp off vacation long enough to do anything anyway.....

You mean Obama is giving them his personal money?

Very strange indeed, cuz he acts like he doesn't like Israel at all.

Oh, you mean OUR money, authorized by Congress.

Well, my share of our money says Obama is a douche.

large-blank-check-green-security-background-13235491_zps438e5415.jpg

Last edited:

You mean Obama is giving them his personal money?

Very strange indeed, cuz he acts like he doesn't like Israel at all.

Oh, you mean OUR money, authorized by Congress.

Well, my share of our money says Obama is a douche.

large-blank-check-green-security-background-13235491_zps438e5415.jpg

Indeed. Obama will go down as the most incompetent president in the history of the United States. I just hope that he doesn't destroy what's left of the US - before he is gone.

It's funny considering that even the liberal media is now calling him the worst in history. Sort of makes you wonder about the boneheaded pricks on this board who STILL stand behind the moron..........talk about your lemmings..... :D

Forum List

Back