Bias Media Alert. They didn't bother to cover the San Antonio Theatre Shooting

You are a tool.

There is no media conspiracy. What is wrong with you.

True, there is no conspiracy. It's just commies doing what comes naturally: selectively broadcasting only the news that supports their agenda.

THis was a trained police officer who had practiced for hundreds of hours on a range and was psychologically screened before anyone gave her a gun.

And despite her presense, this nut with a gun was still able to shoot several people.

Also- no one died except the shooter. Which is probably why the media didn't cover it. The old adage- If it bleeds, it leads.

Of course the media didn't think this story was worth going national with because it doesn't support the current agenda. The only thing we can count on the liberal media to do is spoonfeed us whatever information they want us to have. Sadly, that means keeping the truth from us when it doesn't bode well for the regime's plans.

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know.

Media Quiet About San Antonio Theater Shooting | Alternative

You are a tool.

True, there is no conspiracy. It's just commies doing what comes naturally: selectively broadcasting only the news that supports their agenda.

In BriPat's world.

People who don't want to be shot by maniacs = Commies.

He might have a point, though. If it weren't for the inhuman greed of the gun-makers, we wouldn't be in this mess.

You are a tool.

wow, you didn't just take well to the indoctrination, you embraced it with a willingness that many dictators love about their subjects.

Anyone who believes that the media hasn't covered up for liberals needs to have a mental illness evaluation before they steal a gun and kill someone.

Last edited:
Of course the media didn't think this story was worth going national with because it doesn't support the current agenda. The only thing we can count on the liberal media to do is spoonfeed us whatever information they want us to have. Sadly, that means keeping the truth from us when it doesn't bode well for the regime's plans.

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know.

What are you talking about?

This story was covered by most major media outlets.

Exactly what were you looking to happen?

You are a tool.

wow, you didn't just take well to the indoctrination, you embraced it with a willingness that many dictators love about their subjects.

Anyone who believes that the media hasn't covered up for liberals needs to have a mental illness evaluation before they steal a gun and kill someone.

Listen, nutter.

If you can prove.....with regard to this instance or any other that the entirety of the media industry in America has colluded to broadcast or otherwise disseminate inaccurate or incomplete information in order to serve or protect "liberals".......I will refrain from mocking you at every opportunity.

Proof takes many forms. Butthurt blogs, insane rantings from nutter websites, and whinefests from FOX pundits do not qualify.

Now, you will not meet the challeng posed here. You cannot. But please, let the forum see your best shot.

You are a tool.

Listen, nutter.

If you can prove.....with regard to this instance or any other that the entirety of the media industry in America has colluded to broadcast or otherwise disseminate inaccurate or incomplete information in order to serve or protect "liberals".......I will refrain from mocking you at every opportunity.

Proof takes many forms. Butthurt blogs, insane rantings from nutter websites, and whinefests from FOX pundits do not qualify.

Now, you will not meet the challeng posed here. You cannot. But please, let the forum see your best shot.
You won't refrain, and I certainly won't revise My knowledge of your stupidity, regardless of what idiocy you propose.

The only thing you have to do is pay close attention to your handlers. The fact that Benghazi has been completely whitewashed by the media is proof enough for any sane person to realize that the bias in the media is full blown and out of control.

So, you fucking nutcase, go get yourself evaluated for mental stability, because I think you are becoming a threat to society.

If the ex girlfriend had a gun, she could have shot him before he shot her!!

Why haven't you made this argument yet? Or doesn't it suit your agenda?

If everyone had guns, everyone could shoot everyone thereby reducing mass killings. Why hasn't anyone proposed this idea yet? I guarantee the NRA would back it.

They do.

Part and parcel with the conservative movement is getting back to the "good ol" days when a good shootin' iron, determined justice.

You jest gotta be quick on the draw, partner.

:lol:

Listen, nutter.

You won't refrain, and I certainly won't revise My knowledge of your stupidity, regardless of what idiocy you propose.

The only thing you have to do is pay close attention to your handlers. The fact that Benghazi has been completely whitewashed by the media is proof enough for any sane person to realize that the bias in the media is full blown and out of control.

So, you fucking nutcase, go get yourself evaluated for mental stability, because I think you are becoming a threat to society.

It was "whitewashed" alrighty..but not in the way conservatives think it was..

And they backed off very quickly when the truth started to get exposed.

Listen, nutter.

Prove it. Point to the evidence of collusion. Damn it.....back up your charges.

Let me ask you a question. Do YOU know the facts surrounding what took place in Benghazi?

Forum List

Back