Bias Media Alert. They didn't bother to cover the San Antonio Theatre Shooting

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Of course the media didn't think this story was worth going national with because it doesn't support the current agenda. The only thing we can count on the liberal media to do is spoonfeed us whatever information they want us to have. Sadly, that means keeping the truth from us when it doesn't bode well for the regime's plans.

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know.

Media Quiet About San Antonio Theater Shooting | Alternative

So he killed his girlfriend?

Damn article is so sloppy it does not even tell of her fate other than she was shot.

It's the girlfriend's fault for getting shot, she should have had a gun, like an AR-15 on her at all times.

The source used by the OP is fuckedvup. Why not link to the original news item?

Some nutter questions.

Was this in a gun free zone?
What type of gun did the shooter have?
How much time passed between first shot fired and when the shooter was stopped.

Thanks.

Of course the media didn't think this story was worth going national with because it doesn't support the current agenda. The only thing we can count on the liberal media to do is spoonfeed us whatever information they want us to have. Sadly, that means keeping the truth from us when it doesn't bode well for the regime's plans.

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know.

Good. Only cops should have an use guns in public.

I fully support this.

Funny, I already heard this story.... on the um... bias media.

FAIL.

And I think all cops should be women.

I've known many cops, and they are all required to carry off-duty. Although they are allowed to use their discretion.

Last edited:

I fully support this.

FAIL.

I've known many cops, and they are all required to carry off-duty. Although they are allowed to use their discretion.

My son is required to carry off duty when in his jurisdiction. They issued him a Glock 21. Pretty bulky fucker.

Obama gonna take my guns away! Waah!

YES she was a BIG BIG GUN FAN!!!

"Nancy Lanza, mother of Conn. school gunman, was "big, big gun fan"
She was "a big, big gun fan" who went target shooting with her children, according to friends.
At craft-beer tastings on Tuesday evenings, he recalled, she liked to talk about her gun collection.
"She had several different guns," he said. "I don't know how many. She would go target shooting with her kids."
Law enforcement officials said they thought that the guns were acquired lawfully and registered.
She was "a big, big gun fan," he added on his website.

Terms of Use - The Denver Post
Nancy Lanza, mother of Conn. school gunman, was "big, big gun fan" - The Denver Post

So you anti-gun people WHY was it necessary for this AP originated piece carried by most major papers and repeated by hundreds of talking anchor heads.. that Ms. Lanza was a "big, big gun fan"?

It was because the MSM has an anti-gun agenda. The MSM and anti-gun crowd are actually grossly uninformed and the best example was the NRA's Wayne LaPierre "tone deaf", irrational supposedly press conference where horrors of horrors...
HE CALLED FOR WHAT CLINTON allocated $120 million for in April 20, 2000... POLICE IN SCHOOLS!!! HORROR!!
CLINTON Called for them!

Marking the first anniversary of the
shooting deaths at Columbine High School, President Clinton announced $120 million in new federal grants Saturday to place more police officers in schools and

Bill Clinton Calls for Armed Guards at Schools : 4yourcountry

So where was the rage against that? Was Clinton "TONE DEAF"?? Like Wayne LaPierre.. "tone deaf"?

I fully support this.

FAIL.

My son is required to carry off duty when in his jurisdiction. They issued him a Glock 21. Pretty bulky fucker.

Do you know WHY a plastic Glock handgun is a "bulky fucker"? Because it has a 12-shot magazine, which would be ILLEGAL if Feinstein's bill becomes law.

Violent CRIMINALS don't want law-abiding citizens to have access to firearms.

Apparently there are quite a few VIOLENT CRIMINALS in this forum.

She was "a big, big gun fan" who went target shooting with her children, according to friends.
At craft-beer tastings on Tuesday evenings, he recalled, she liked to talk about her gun collection.
"She had several different guns," he said. "I don't know how many. She would go target shooting with her kids."
Law enforcement officials said they thought that the guns were acquired lawfully and registered.

Nancy Lanza, mother of Conn. school gunman, was "big, big gun fan" - The Denver Post

So you anti-gun people WHY was it necessary for this AP originated piece carried by most major papers and repeated by hundreds of talking anchor heads.. that Ms. Lanza was a "big, big gun fan"?

It was because the MSM has an anti-gun agenda. The MSM and anti-gun crowd are actually grossly uninformed and the best example was the NRA's Wayne LaPierre "tone deaf", irrational supposedly press conference where horrors of horrors...
HE CALLED FOR WHAT CLINTON allocated $120 million for in April 20, 2000... POLICE IN SCHOOLS!!! HORROR!!
CLINTON Called for them!

shooting deaths at Columbine High School, President Clinton announced $120 million in new federal grants Saturday to place more police officers in schools and

So where was the rage against that? Was Clinton "TONE DEAF"?? Like Wayne LaPierre.. "tone deaf"?

Lay off the meth, dumbass. You've already posted this BS about 20 times.

CLINTON Called for them!

I see these FACTS about Clinton still haven't penetrated your thick skull, even after being posted "20 times".

CLINTON Called for them!

I see these FACTS about Clinton still haven't penetrated your thick skull, even after being posted "20 times".

I do see, that you think Clinton is on the save level of LaPierre as being the most amazing people on the face of the earth, and you are having trouble deciding which you want to jack off to first tonight,...

I fully support this.

FAIL.

Do you know WHY a plastic Glock handgun is a "bulky fucker"? Because it has a 12-shot magazine, which would be ILLEGAL if Feinstein's bill becomes law.

Violent CRIMINALS don't want law-abiding citizens to have access to firearms.

Apparently there are quite a few VIOLENT CRIMINALS in this forum.

More logic.

The media is fucked but not for the reason you're thinking of. The reason it's probably not a big story is the body count isn't high enough and there aren't enough illicit details to sensationalize it. People snapping and trying to shoot loved ones is an everyday thing in our country.

CLINTON Called for them!

SO IGNORE IT as you do with other FACTS as you are too far up the leg of Obama to see the truth!
Truth is simple! YOU are the dumb..f...k that when the shooting starts will BE CRYING why am I so stupid as to want ONLY the bad guys with GUNS?
But by then as a Darwin award winner..(The Darwin Awards: The Stupidest Ways People Have Died) you would NEVER KNOW!

If the ex girlfriend had a gun, she could have shot him before he shot her!!

Why haven't you made this argument yet? Or doesn't it suit your agenda?

I think it did not garner a lot of national coverage because no one was killed. Maybe if the shooter was spraying the theater with an AR-15, there would been more casualties and more coverage.

Last edited:

If the ex girlfriend had a gun, she could have shot him before he shot her!!

Why haven't you made this argument yet? Or doesn't it suit your agenda?

If everyone had guns, everyone could shoot everyone thereby reducing mass killings. Why hasn't anyone proposed this idea yet? I guarantee the NRA would back it.

Forum List

Back