BHO Plan has worked to perfection

The Obama plan is just mostly a continuation of the Bush plan.

GWB stimulus= tax payer rebate
BHO= slush fund

GWB tarp = fail you go chapter 7
BHO = free cash

GWB Deficit 8 years about 2.5 trillion
2 wars
9-11
01 recession
08 recession
6 major hurricanes including Katrina
created millions of jobs
added the dept of homeland security
Enron w/ Sarbanes Oaxly

BHO
1 war
1 recession
about 3 trillion in defict
6 million jobs gone
30 months
if u say so

The reason nobody can take anything you say seriously is because you can't even get your numbers right. Bush only added $2.5 trillion to the deficit? You may as well have said that he ran a balanced budget through all eight years, because both are flat out lies.

The Bush Deficit, the Clinton Surplus and TARP by Gregory Hilton | The DC World Affairs Blog
that information speaks for its self
GWB without intrest added about 2.5 trillion
You may not like the truth, but calling me a liar does not change it
do you have a link that does not include the intrest from the past?
no
because the information Inprovided is the same

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3bSCywUtf8]‪Wake up from the slumber‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

The left on this message board cannot deal in reality, nor can they ever debate these issues with facts

I do not understand this

To claim the deficit we face today should not be judged by policy is nuts, its a hack job and I never would have believed it to be true

In the world Obama brought to the white house his mission was and continues to be 2 things
1) Grow the size of goverment
2) Perfect the the role of the taking wealth from those who earn it, and give it to those who do not

When he took office the housing sector along with the UAW had collapsed. The housing sector collapse had threatened to bring down the financial sector.
The tax payer and 250 billion dollars prevented the later.

Obama then took advanatge of the fear people where seeing right in front of there eyes. The jobs that where lost when the banking industry was collapsing and the loss of the housing sector he used to increase the size of goverment by trillions of printed money knowing full well every thing he was doing would do little.
With that accomplished he added another huge amount of debt yet to be seen with his massive goverment takeover of the health care sector

Now its time to end with perfection his plan, a plan that was allways about the 2 things I started this Topic with.
The redistrubution of wealth being the later.
We have no choice now but to tax the wealth of those who are taxed to much now.

Obama must be stopped
We must vote him out in 2012
Take a hard look at what he has done and ask your self what giving the UAW 80 billion did for the creation of jobs?
What did the takeover of our health care system do to create jobs? A take over that was done with no way to fund it, how many jobs did it create
We know his 500 + billlion dollar slush fund he called a job stimulus has failed. We have lost close to 6 million jobs since 2008

Now we are facing a debt crises that cutting spending will not be enough, not enough when real UE is cose to 20%
Obama and his last oblective now is within his grasp and while the press and Obama still blame GWB
A blame that if any of us would just stop for 1 minute and look at these events a blind man would come to sse that BHO has worked his magic to perfection by not allowing the housing crises go to waste

Think about it

Gee, could you imagine just how illiterate this boob sounded BEFORE the editing?

He saved the auto industry; no serious economist thinks differently,
Bush was the President who expanded the size of government beyond the pale,
Healthcare wasn't "taken over", it's nothing like that at all,

True, politicians never let a crisis go to waste. Which is why we are in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc... The cost is billions per month, the gain? Minimal at best.

The left on this message board cannot deal in reality, nor can they ever debate these issues with facts

I do not understand this

To claim the deficit we face today should not be judged by policy is nuts, its a hack job and I never would have believed it to be true

Just a question:

Where was the tax increase to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?

No one is talking specifics, its all "smoke and mirrors". The simple question is "when will SS & Medicare become insolvent"? Also, what percent of what we spend will we be borrowing? (currently 40%)

I really think we need to start with a clean sheet of paper and go expenditure by expenditure in the next fiscal year.

In the world Obama brought to the white house his mission was and continues to be 2 things
1) Grow the size of goverment
2) Perfect the the role of the taking wealth from those who earn it, and give it to those who do not

When he took office the housing sector along with the UAW had collapsed. The housing sector collapse had threatened to bring down the financial sector.
The tax payer and 250 billion dollars prevented the later.

Obama then took advanatge of the fear people where seeing right in front of there eyes. The jobs that where lost when the banking industry was collapsing and the loss of the housing sector he used to increase the size of goverment by trillions of printed money knowing full well every thing he was doing would do little.
With that accomplished he added another huge amount of debt yet to be seen with his massive goverment takeover of the health care sector

Now its time to end with perfection his plan, a plan that was allways about the 2 things I started this Topic with.
The redistrubution of wealth being the later.
We have no choice now but to tax the wealth of those who are taxed to much now.

Obama must be stopped
We must vote him out in 2012
Take a hard look at what he has done and ask your self what giving the UAW 80 billion did for the creation of jobs?
What did the takeover of our health care system do to create jobs? A take over that was done with no way to fund it, how many jobs did it create
We know his 500 + billlion dollar slush fund he called a job stimulus has failed. We have lost close to 6 million jobs since 2008

Now we are facing a debt crises that cutting spending will not be enough, not enough when real UE is cose to 20%
Obama and his last oblective now is within his grasp and while the press and Obama still blame GWB
A blame that if any of us would just stop for 1 minute and look at these events a blind man would come to sse that BHO has worked his magic to perfection by not allowing the housing crises go to waste

Think about it

Gee, could you imagine just how illiterate this boob sounded BEFORE the editing?

He saved the auto industry; no serious economist thinks differently,
Bush was the President who expanded the size of government beyond the pale,
Healthcare wasn't "taken over", it's nothing like that at all,

True, politicians never let a crisis go to waste. Which is why we are in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc... The cost is billions per month, the gain? Minimal at best.

Boob?
why is it the liberal mind has so much anger in it?
The american tax payer bailed out the UAW, Obama has saved nothing
Do you think people would stop buying cars because GM went chapter 7?
Are these the same economist who could not see this train wreck coming? that call Obama' stimulus anything more than a slush fund/joke?

Health care has not been taken over? how do you know?

Your democrats in congress voted to defend this country after 9-11 also. Now you may not agree with that choice
but that choice was Bi partisan
Senate approves Iraq war resolution - CNN

See how simple this debate thing is?
why is it you libs attack the messenger and ignore the message?

have a good day

I do not understand this

Just a question:

Just a question
Where was the tax increase to bail out the UAW?
the failed stimulus?
the 350 billion of tarp that Obama refuses to give back?
to fund Obama-care?

And for the record
I have become a supporter of a vat tax to support the one war we have left

There is a huge difference in defending this country and 1 trillion dollars in slush funds for unions and the Dem party

The most factually-challenged member of the board, a guy who doesn't even understand marginal tax rates, is telling us that the left can not deal in reality?

Precious. You've been presented with the facts numerous times - like the fact that a person making 200K does not pay 70K in federal income taxes - but you just dodge and ignore. You've been shown the reality about TARP spending but it went against your preconceived kneejerk reactions so you ignored it. I could go on...

Last edited:
No one is talking specifics, its all "smoke and mirrors". The simple question is "when will SS & Medicare become insolvent"? Also, what percent of what we spend will we be borrowing? (currently 40%)

I really think we need to start with a clean sheet of paper and go expenditure by expenditure in the next fiscal year.

That would include removing SS and Medicare from the general pool
do you agree?

There are a half a million FEWER government jobs in this country than there were when President Obama took office. How has he "grown" the government?

Corporations are making record profits since he took office while low and middle class income is STILL stagnating. How has all this wealth been redistributed?

Seriously, if you RWers think your policies and plans are SOOOO good, why do you feel the need to lie about them AND about the President?

There are a half a million FEWER government jobs in this country than there were when President Obama took office. How has he "grown" the government?

Corporations are making record profits since he took office while low and middle class income is STILL stagnating. How has all this wealth been redistributed?

Seriously, if you RWers think your policies and plans are SOOOO good, why do you feel the need to lie about them AND about the President?

You know what the good thing about information is?

2008...... 136,790 114,281 21,334 767 7,162 13,406
2009...... 130,807 108,252 18,557 694 6,016 11,847

2010...... 129,818 107,337 17,755 705 5,526 11,524
the left column is total jobs
the next one is private

this would mean from 08-2010 we lost about 6.972 million jobs total
this would mean in the private sector we lost about 6.944 million jobs
Looks to me like that number is closer to 28,000
in correct information elected Obama
it may again
but not on my watch
ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt

I do not understand this

Just a question:

Just a question
the failed stimulus?
to fund Obama-care?

And for the record

There is a huge difference in defending this country and 1 trillion dollars in slush funds for unions and the Dem party

Obama did not use 35OB of TARP funds.

Just a question:

Just a question
the failed stimulus?
to fund Obama-care?

And for the record

He has not returned it to the tax payer either
until it goes back into the US treasury it is gone
65 billion of it he cannot any way
thats what the UAW still owes us
This is the only real cash we have got back form GM
U.S. Treasury Receives $11.7 Bln From GM Stock Sale
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1897321,00.html

Last edited:
Just a question
the failed stimulus?
to fund Obama-care?

And for the record

Adding Up the Auto Bailout: $80 Billion and Growing - TIME

You are mistaken. Excess TARP funds weren't moved out of the general fund. The money isn't placed at the discretion of Treasury until it is needed.

Adding Up the Auto Bailout: $80 Billion and Growing - TIME

You are mistaken. Excess TARP funds weren't moved out of the general fund. The money isn't placed at the discretion of Treasury until it is needed.

So what your saying is the 350 billion that Obama has been given is not being held against our total debt?
TARP Vote: Obama Wins, Senate Effectively Approves $350 Billion
I also cannot find just how much is actually left then
according to this there is only 100 billion left not committed
How Much Money is Left in TARP? - Fox Business Video - FoxBusiness.com
So whats the truth?

U.S. runs up $58 billion May budget deficit
Reduced estimate of bank-bailout charges leads to improvement
Stories You Might Like

No U.S. debt deal; investors eye Asian markets
Wyoming nat gas pipeline out of commission
U.S. stock futures slump on debt talks gridlock
Jennifer Waters's Consumer Confidential:…
SHARE: TWEET MORE Email Print Comment 12 By Greg Robb, MarketWatch
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The U.S. government ran a budget deficit of about $58 billion in May, down more than 50% from a year ago, mostly due to lower estimates for the cost of the bank-bailout plan, data showed Friday.

In a once-per-year revision, the Treasury Department said it now expects the Troubled Asset Relief Program to cost $48 billion.

That is down from an estimate of the total cost of the program as high as $341 billion in August 2009.

Click to Play
Why overnight trading is still risky
Nearly a dozen years after becoming an option for individuals, after-hours trading is full of pitfalls for retail investors. Kate Gibson explains.

The U.S. government is getting more back for its investments in banks than originally thought, a Treasury official said.

The onetime downward re-estimate doesn’t represent money in or out. Essentially, the TARP funds are an accounting change.

Without any TARP adjustments, the U.S. deficit totalled $973 billion so far this year, down $124 billion from $1.10 trillion over the same period last year.

Nonetheless, the government again spent more than it took last month, with outlays

U.S. runs up $58 billion May budget deficit - MarketWatch

GWB stimulus= tax payer rebate
BHO= slush fund

GWB tarp = fail you go chapter 7
BHO = free cash

GWB Deficit 8 years about 2.5 trillion
2 wars
9-11
01 recession
08 recession
6 major hurricanes including Katrina
created millions of jobs
added the dept of homeland security
Enron w/ Sarbanes Oaxly

BHO
1 war
1 recession
about 3 trillion in defict
6 million jobs gone
30 months
if u say so

The reason nobody can take anything you say seriously is because you can't even get your numbers right. Bush only added $2.5 trillion to the deficit? You may as well have said that he ran a balanced budget through all eight years, because both are flat out lies.

The Bush Deficit, the Clinton Surplus and TARP by Gregory Hilton | The DC World Affairs Blog
that information speaks for its self
GWB without intrest added about 2.5 trillion
You may not like the truth, but calling me a liar does not change it
do you have a link that does not include the intrest from the past?
no
because the information Inprovided is the same

I love the way you manipulate numbers for your own benefit. In the past, you have specifically argued that Clinton never had a surplus because the debt increased in 2008. Then you turn around and use the surplus for 2008 and credit it to Bush, lmao. First of all, Bush, nor any president, does not get credit for the budget their first year because the fiscal year begins during the prior administration. Bush's numbers need to be calculated from 2001 through 2009, not 2000 through 2008. Secondly, ignoring interest payments is a complete joke and you know it. You are just playing with numbers to make things look much better than they are. Instead of being honest, and admitting that Bush increased the deficit by approximately $5 trillion, you use fuzzy math to reduce the number in half. But when it comes to Obama or any other Democrat, you will manipulate your numbers in the opposite way. This is why I say that anything you say is an absolute joke.

I do not understand this

Just a question:

We didn't need a tax increase since revenue was increasing due to the tax cuts. Only problem is that when the bottom fell out, the tax rate cuts cut even further into revenue and left of where we are today, with massive deficits.

Forum List

Back