Beto O’Rourke says Cops are the new Jim Crow

Why should I give a rat's ass what some goofy-looking white man thinks? And what hell makes this dorky-looking white man think that he's the spokesman for black folks and Mexicans? Hell, I have more of a tan than he does.

You think that O'Rourke is dorky looking? :cool-45:

TedCruz_nitwit_2.jpg

I d vote for a bucket of balls over Beto.

And a bucket of balls would vote for Beto over your sorry ass.

LMAO. Epic fail at humor from the rat boy.

The Federalist? :lol:
NO, he has never said that he wanted free health care for illegals. He wants to ensure that DREAMERS have health care.
Oh yes, as long as I have you .. feast on this:
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds

Lol, a dumbfuck in Idaho thinks he knows politics in Texas.

Didn't figure you'd like the new poll. :D

:rolleyes:
Ted Cruz leads Beto O'Rourke 54 to 45, new poll says

Poll: Cruz leads O'Rourke by 3 in Texas Senate race

NO, he has never said that he wanted free health care for illegals. He wants to ensure that DREAMERS have health care.
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds

Didn't figure you'd like the new poll. :D

:rolleyes:
Ted Cruz leads Beto O'Rourke 54 to 45, new poll says

Poll: Cruz leads O'Rourke by 3 in Texas Senate race

Beto must not win. Dude is a dope.

He not only looks like a first-class dork, be believes what a first-class dork believes.
Free health care for illegals?
Let's see just how far he's going to get with that idea, especially in Texas.

Show me the "free health care for illegals" quote. There isn't one.

10dlxo.jpg

Last edited:

That's what I told the OP who lists himself as "Boston, MA". Oopsie.

I am from Boston. Correct. But I also have good hearing unlike you, Pigo.

Then hear this:

BOSTON IS NOT IN TEXAS. Get that?

And your link DOES NOT say what you claim it says. All you're doing here is more of this fucking fake news where you count on the Unwashed not looking at your link, because it exposes you. Well I looked at it Blimpo, and you're BUSTED. Why don't you try posting something honest --- this horse shit isn't selling. And it AIN'T EVEN YOUR STATE anyway.

Then hear this:

And your link DOES NOT say what you claim it says. All you're doing here is more of this fucking fake news where you count on the Unwashed not looking at your link, because it exposes you. Well I looked at it Blimpo, and you're BUSTED. Why don't you try posting something honest --- this horse shit isn't selling. And it AIN'T EVEN YOUR STATE anyway.

I know Boston - Boston is filled with smart, very cool progressives. This may explain his or her misery. Clown probably SHOULD move to Texas :)

Then hear this:

Pigo. The post clearly states Beto “says”. Listen to the video. So far you are the only one who cannot hear it. I am getting a lot of love for this thread so feel free to take your fat deaf dumb ass elsewhere. Stupid Pigo.

Last edited:

Then hear this:

I know Boston - Boston is filled with smart, very cool progressives. This may explain his or her misery. Clown probably SHOULD move to Texas :)

Really? Name some landmarks that you know. Our Governor is a Republican in MA. We aren’t all zombie Liz Warren supporters. Stupid rat boy.

He not only looks like a first-class dork, be believes what a first-class dork believes.
Free health care for illegals?
Let's see just how far he's going to get with that idea, especially in Texas.

Show me the "free health care for illegals quote". There isn't one.

10dlxo.jpg

Are you computer-illiterate or just still using AOL?

"Carlson said Democratic Rep. Beto O'Rourke of El Paso sponsored legislation that would provide health care for immigrants."

'I Must Be a Mean Person': Tucker Battles Cruz Challenger Over Free Health Care for Illegals

Then hear this:

Boston? Meh, y’all come off as stupid like a person from Jersey. Inform your self more.

Then hear this:

Boston? Meh, y’all come off as stupid like a person from Jersey. Inform your self more.

What? LMAO. You jelly of all our Championships son?

Then hear this:

Really? Name some landmarks that you know. Our Governor is a Republican in MA. We aren’t all zombie Liz Warren supporters. Stupid rat boy.

I've spent minimally a year in Boston if you add up 1 to 2 weeks at a pop over the past 17 years. The company I rep is there. Sorry, won't play your little game. You would then claim that I Googled "landmarks in Boston".

Suffice to say that I normally stay at Courtyard by Marriott Copley Square during baseball season. Easy walk to Fenway.

Don't be dopey like Goober Cruz eh?

371c19934dad2b161a6621f208b2bab6.jpg

Then hear this:

I've spent minimally a year in Boston if you add up 1 to 2 weeks at a pop over the past 17 years. The company I rep is there. Sorry, won't play your little game. You would then claim that I Googled "landmarks in Boston".

Suffice to say that I normally stay at Courtyard by Marriott Copley Square during baseball season. Easy walk to Fenway.

Copley is not an easy walk to Fenway. LMAO. Nice try though. Liar. You got the Marriott right.

Then hear this:

Copley is not an easy walk to Fenway. LMAO. Nice try though. Liar. You got the Marriott right.

It's a little over a mile. Takes me about 12-15 minutes - Idiot

Driving Directions from 88 Exeter St Boston, MA to 4 Yawkey Way Boston, MA - MapQuest

Then hear this:

Driving Directions from 88 Exeter St Boston, MA to 4 Yawkey Way Boston, MA - MapQuest

A mile is an easy walk? Ha ha ha ha. Don’t hurt yourself back pedaling. Hey you may be legit but that is NOT an easy walk. Not even close. At least not on a hot day.

You are right though we are a Blue state but the suburbs are mostly Red.

A mile is an easy walk? Ha ha ha ha. Don’t hurt yourself back pedaling. Hey you may be legit but that is NOT an easy walk. Not even close. At least not on a hot day.

What are you - 80 years old and 400 pounds with a walker or something?
Yes, a mile is a VERY easy walk that takes me less than 10 minutes if I hustle.
Staying in shape is a Wicked Pissa!

Drlove spends his life backpedaling. most people would find it tiresome.

love3.png

Forum List

Back