Beto O’Rourke says Cops are the new Jim Crow

Ted Cruz Opponent Beto O'Rourke Says Police Are 'The New Jim Crow'

Also wants free healthcare for illegals. Do not vote for this crazy man.

Your own link puts the lie to your OP. And I quote:

>> “That system of suspending somebody, solely based on the color of their skin, searching that person solely based on the color of their skin, stopping that person solely based on the color of their skin, shooting that person solely based on the color of their skin, throwing the book at that person and letting them rot behind bars solely based on the color of their skin, is why some have called this — I think it is an apt description — the new Jim Crow.” <<​

Get that? The subject of that stringy sentence is "system". Not "cops" or "police", neither of which actually appear in the quote at all.

Your own link.

Sooooo.... what part of Texas is "Boston, MA" in again?

LMAO. Pigo cannot read between the lines. He was attacking the police officers full stop. I have No vote so I am trying to influence those who do. Thanks Pigo.

Once again ---- WHERE is that in the speech?

Exactly. Doesn't exist. You pulled it out of your ass and you're busted.

What you need to do is let Texas vote for its Congresscritters and you worry about your own.
Damn fascists.

OMG. Pigo cannot read. Wow.

Stupid as a stump.

>> “That system of suspending somebody, solely based on the color of their skin, searching that person solely based on the color of their skin, stopping that person solely based on the color of their skin, shooting that person solely based on the color of their skin, throwing the book at that person and letting them rot behind bars solely based on the color of their skin, is why some have called this — I think it is an apt description — the new Jim Crow.” <<​

Get that? The subject of that stringy sentence is "system". Not "cops" or "police", neither of which actually appear in the quote at all.

Your own link.

LMAO. Pigo cannot read between the lines. He was attacking the police officers full stop. I have No vote so I am trying to influence those who do. Thanks Pigo.

What you need to do is let Texas vote for its Congresscritters and you worry about your own.
Damn fascists.

OMG. Pigo cannot read. Wow. Nor listen. He clearly stated it was the police officers. Holy stupidity, Bat Man.

Find it then.

Your own link.

Let me guess --- you saw a fake headline and swallowed it without reading the story.

Your own link.

Damn fascists.

OMG. Pigo cannot read. Wow. Nor listen. He clearly stated it was the police officers. Holy stupidity, Bat Man.

Find it then.

Your own link.

Did you listen? Only 95 seconds. Stupid Pigo and his short attention span.

Your own link.

Damn fascists.

Find it then.

Your own link.

You can't hear that off-mic shit. I read the transcript. If "police" or "cops" were in there, it would have been in the transcript.

IT ISN'T.

Damn fascists.

Find it then.

Your own link.

You can't hear that off-mic shit. I read the transcript. If "police" or "cops" were in there, it would have been in the transcript.

IT ISN'T.

Use the miracle ear. I hear it just fine. Pigo. So do all the other persons posting here. LMAO. Stupid Pigo.

Why should I give a rat's ass what some goofy-looking white man thinks? And what hell makes this dorky-looking white man think that he's the spokesman for black folks and Mexicans? Hell, I have more of a tan than he does.

You think that O'Rourke is dorky looking? :cool-45:

TedCruz_nitwit_2.jpg

The Federalist? :lol:
NO, he has never said that he wanted free health care for illegals. He wants to ensure that DREAMERS have health care.
Oh yes, as long as I have you .. feast on this:
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds

Lol, a dumbfuck in Idaho thinks he knows politics in Texas.

That's what I told the OP who lists himself as "Boston, MA". Oopsie.s

Must not be in Cambridge, where they know how to read.

The Federalist? :lol:
NO, he has never said that he wanted free health care for illegals. He wants to ensure that DREAMERS have health care.
Oh yes, as long as I have you .. feast on this:
Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds

Lol, a dumbfuck in Idaho thinks he knows politics in Texas.

That's what I told the OP who lists himself as "Boston, MA". Oopsie.

I am from Boston. Correct. But I also have good hearing unlike you, Pigo.

Why would the people of Texas support Ted Cruz when he has accomplished absolutely nothing for them. He is another all talk, no action pol
Why should I give a rat's ass what some goofy-looking white man thinks? And what hell makes this dorky-looking white man think that he's the spokesman for black folks and Mexicans? Hell, I have more of a tan than he does.

You think that O'Rourke is dorky looking? :cool-45:

TedCruz_nitwit_2.jpg

He not only looks like a first-class dork, be believes what a first-class dork believes.

Free health care for illegals? :laughing0301:

Let's see just how far he's going to get with that idea, especially in Texas.

Forum List

Back