Beto O'Rourke Ends Presidential Bid

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Just dropped out, I guess Americans told the motherfucker to pound sand with his fucked up firearms confiscation ideas...

:boohoo:..... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Beto O'Rourke ends 2020 presidential bid - CNNPolitics

MOD EDIT: Edited title to make subject more clear to cut down on multiple threads and added link

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
Beto...who?
Bingo!!!

3f0x94.jpg

Beto got more attention from, and topics written about him by, his haters.

Everyone else is like, "Beto...who?"

Like that chick Tulsi whatshername.

Beto got more attention from, and topics written about him by, his haters.

Everyone else is like, "Beto...who?"

Like that chick Tulsi whatshername.

Must be why no one remembers Pete Buttigeig cleaning his clock at the last debate.

Boot Edge Edge is hanging in there. Probably waiting for everyone to wake up and realize they don't want to vote for the Marxist Warren.

i am a broken man! this isnt over. i'm still fightin to make Beto POTUS! someday!

Boot Edge Edge is hanging in there. Probably waiting for everyone to wake up and realize they don't want to vote for the Marxist Warren.

Buttigieg could end up being that dark horse candidate that slips through. I still don't think people are going to nominate a mayor of a small city, but stranger things have happened.

Beto got desperate and in his desperation he took extreme left-wing stances to get publicity for himself.

But now show time is over.

Move along, says the cop, nothing to see here folks.

Right. Like Pete Fudge Packer Boot-A-Lick isn't a Marxist scumbag.

Beta boy never had a shot. Trump destroyed him when he mentioned his "odd hand gestures'. Beta boy also forgot that he's supposed to lie about disarming the people....that's a no-no.

look at this fool

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Beto is out. I’m shocked I really thought he had a chance. \uD83D\uDE44

Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 1, 2019

Oh no, Beto just dropped out of race for President despite him saying he was “born for this.” I don’t think so!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 1, 2019

Forum List

Back