Beto O'Rourke Ends Presidential Bid

Boot Edge Edge is hanging in there. Probably waiting for everyone to wake up and realize they don't want to vote for the Marxist Warren.

Buttigieg could end up being that dark horse candidate that slips through. I still don't think people are going to nominate a mayor of a small city, but stranger things have happened.
Ha....the corrupted DNC primary leaders will pick Joe up and carry him across the finish line beaten and bruised and ripe for a good Trump lashing....just like with the Hildabeast in 2016.....when will you people learn that the democrat party is corrupt?...never an outsider need apply...always insiders with greased palms....like senator Obama....

Buttigieg could end up being that dark horse candidate that slips through. I still don't think people are going to nominate a mayor of a small city, but stranger things have happened.
Ha....the corrupted DNC primary leaders will pick Joe up and carry him across the finish line beaten and bruised and ripe for a good Trump lashing....just like with the Hildabeast in 2016.....when will you people learn that the democrat party is corrupt?...never an outsider need apply...always insiders with greased palms....like senator Obama....

When will your learn BOTH parties are corrupt?

Maybe if the asshole hadn't ran on a platform to do away with Constitutional rights he could have done a little better.

3433DBDF-A516-42C9-A243-2867A6D08AC1_jpeg-1145280.JPG

Beto can eat shit. One less loser in the Democratic clown car.

His next gig ought to be as Cheerleader for an Ambulance Service. Or maybe he could get AOC's old job as bartender.

How was that clown ever elected to Congress?

With the media's insatiable relentless scrutiny of the GOP and everything linked to it...and their hands off and off the record way they deal with the dems....I sincerely doubt that what you say can be accurate in the slightest....

i must concur....

Forum List

Back