Beto O'Rourke Ends Presidential Bid

for one last time, let's all do this together!

BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO!

He's an overgrown adolescent who let all that nonsensical "Bobby Kennedy's back" Democrat-hype go to his head. He had no business in the race, but the Democrats aren't particular.

Beto got more attention from, and topics written about him by, his haters.

Everyone else is like, "Beto...who?"

Like that chick Tulsi whatshername.

Tulsi may be a no show soon, too. She didn't meet the qualifications to address the audience at a key Iowa Democratic Party campaign event on Friday. Nor, in order to qualify to speak at the event, candidates are required to open at least two field offices in the Hawkeye State or purchase the state party’s voter file.

She hasn't done either. But she IS soaring past Kamala Harris. :eusa_think:

YOU WONT HAVE ME TO KICK AROUND ANYMORE!
upload_2019-11-1_19-28-30.gif

Boot Edge Edge is hanging in there. Probably waiting for everyone to wake up and realize they don't want to vote for the Marxist Warren.

Buttigieg could end up being that dark horse candidate that slips through. I still don't think people are going to nominate a mayor of a small city, but stranger things have happened.

How inappropriate of you to address him without announcing that he likes di@k in his arse...Fags get their identity from their sexuality...you new here?

Was he not already done when he thought he was running for Mexican president?

Just dropped out, I guess Americans told the motherfucker to pound sand with his fucked up firearms confiscation ideas...

:boohoo:..... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Beto O'Rourke ends 2020 presidential bid - CNNPolitics

MOD EDIT: Edited title to make subject more clear to cut down on multiple threads and added link
Oh gee a candidate dropped out. Didn’t see that coming!

Yeah, don't see the big deal here either.
Lol
The main firearm confiscation candidate just called it quits… Because no one believes in the motherfucker

Just dropped out, I guess Americans told the motherfucker to pound sand with his fucked up firearms confiscation ideas...

:boohoo:..... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Beto O'Rourke ends 2020 presidential bid - CNNPolitics

MOD EDIT: Edited title to make subject more clear to cut down on multiple threads and added link
Oh gee a candidate dropped out. Didn’t see that coming!

Yeah, don't see the big deal here either.
Lol
The main firearm confiscation candidate just called it quits… Because no one believes in the motherfucker
Right but no one cares he got eliminated hence low the approval ratings.

Forum List

Back