beto and his campain funds funding the caravan?

Does Beto remind anyone else of a John Kerry wannabe?

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

this isn't only going to hurt beto - this makes all the dems look bad. trouble is, they just don't give a shit.

conspiracy - really?

someone must like beto.

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

so you're saying all the people in the video are lying.

gotcha.

So I'm saying the video is put together by a notorious prevaricator who's never hesitated to put words and/or actions on people that they in fact never said or did.

And you line up to buy it. Amazingly enough that bridge is still available, Gul. Get it while you can. :deal:

/thread

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

So I'm saying the video is put together by a notorious prevaricator who's never hesitated to put words and/or actions on people that they in fact never said or did.

And you line up to buy it. Amazingly enough that bridge is still available, Gul. Get it while you can. :deal:

/thread

gee - i never would have expected you to attack a source. how unlike you.

you can't refute the work, so attack them. veritas just records people saying this shit and puts it out there. if this works out to be a lie or wrong i'll own up to it. but until then it doesn't look good. but as usual when people don't like it, scream at it.

the way of the left.

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

You are flat out insane. Unfortunately...so are the rest of your ilk.

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

its all pogo stick can do.

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

I have no ilk. I am sui generis. :eusa_snooty:

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

On the one hand, the video is there.

On the other hand, it could be qualified with a lot we don't know. Who the hell knows how this huckster edited the tapes this time, right?

One would think with all the fines and probation he has had that this is honest work. . . . but, yeah, only a fool would believe this cat has changed his stripes.

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

its all pogo stick can do.

No, actually, Pogo is just pointing out the facts.

Even the Blaze has taken O'Keefe to task for his reporting. The guy has been fined and given probation for his shoddy work.

To trust entirely w/o some skepticism or reservation?

I'd honestly want the raw unedited video. This guy has an agenda, we all know it by now.

James O'Keefe - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back