beto and his campain funds funding the caravan?

No idea what was actually said. Okeefe has a reputation for creative editing. I wouldn't believe that little twat if he said he went to bed last night unless he had credible proof.

The bottom line is that, you don't really care if Democrats break laws.

Nope. I care a lot about that. I really don't care if crazy right wingers keep coming up with fake accusations. Your reputation has turned you into the little boy who cried wolf. Nobody believes your crap except other crazy right wingers.
cried wolf?

like TRUMP / RUSSIA!!! or NAZI!!! or RACIST!!!! or MISOGYNIST!!!! at every possible move IS NOT crying wolf?

we really need to stop pretending that it's ok for our side to do the very things we mock the other side for and go "but i wouldn't if they wouldn't..."

So far there have been more than 35 pleas and indictments from the Mueller investigation. Every investigative organization we have says the TRUMP/RUSSIA connection is real. Mueller's investigation is not Crying Wolf.

It's a poignant illustration of self-delusion to watch several posters in this thread and elsewhere casually dismiss a (Republican) ex-FBI Director with an impeccable reputation --- yet if proven prevaricator Where's-the-Beef-O'Keefe sneezes on the sidewalk, they're out here putting on their bibs to lick up the snot.

It's what they do.

The bottom line is that, you don't really care if Democrats break laws.

Nope. I care a lot about that. I really don't care if crazy right wingers keep coming up with fake accusations. Your reputation has turned you into the little boy who cried wolf. Nobody believes your crap except other crazy right wingers.
cried wolf?

like TRUMP / RUSSIA!!! or NAZI!!! or RACIST!!!! or MISOGYNIST!!!! at every possible move IS NOT crying wolf?

we really need to stop pretending that it's ok for our side to do the very things we mock the other side for and go "but i wouldn't if they wouldn't..."

So far there have been more than 35 pleas and indictments from the Mueller investigation. Every investigative organization we have says the TRUMP/RUSSIA connection is real. Mueller's investigation is not Crying Wolf.

It's a poignant illustration of self-delusion to watch several posters in this thread and elsewhere casually dismiss a (Republican) ex-FBI Director with an impeccable reputation --- yet if proven prevaricator Where's-the-Beef-O'Keefe sneezes on the sidewalk, they're out here putting on their bibs to lick up the snot.

It's what they do.
it's how i get my kicks.

the other person in said "okeefe" thread made a valid point and i went and looked more at said person. the *MANNER* in which the other person responded to me was much more conducive to an adult conversation and exchange of ideas. so i listened and did some research and will wait this particular issue out and see what happens. i said in that thread if i'm wrong, i'll own it for being wrong and learn from it.

pogo decided to be gigglesnortdicksuck and post bridges for sale and act like a 4 year old on mushrooms and he wonders why the responses he gets are less than flattering. so no, i'm not going to listen to someone who continually looks for fights and demeans people vs. talks to them.

again, it's how i get my kicks.

y'all do what y'all gotta do.

cried wolf?

It's what they do.
it's how i get my kicks.

the other person in said "okeefe" thread made a valid point and i went and looked more at said person. the *MANNER* in which the other person responded to me was much more conducive to an adult conversation and exchange of ideas. so i listened and did some research and will wait this particular issue out and see what happens. i said in that thread if i'm wrong, i'll own it for being wrong and learn from it.

pogo decided to be gigglesnortdicksuck and post bridges for sale and act like a 4 year old on mushrooms and he wonders why the responses he gets are less than flattering. so no, i'm not going to listen to someone who continually looks for fights and demeans people vs. talks to them.

Of course it is. Nobody believes right wingers actually believe all the crap they spew.

cried wolf?

It's what they do.
it's how i get my kicks.

Of course it is. Nobody believes right wingers actually believe all the crap they spew.
same that no one believes all the crap the left spews, they just do it for effect.

like i've said for a while now, both sides are pretty damn close to the other. different words, same tactics.

This may be the dumbest thread ever. Yeah…Beto is raking in so much money he is funding a caravan of people who can’t and won’t vote.

It's what they do.
it's how i get my kicks.

same that no one believes all the crap the left spews, they just do it for effect.

like i've said for a while now, both sides are pretty damn close to the other. different words, same tactics.

I post nothing that I don't believe unless it is an obvious joke.

It's what they do.
it's how i get my kicks.

i post what i believe as well. sometimes i'm wrong and have zero issue saying so when i am.

would that others do the same.

It's what they do.
it's how i get my kicks.

i post what i believe as well. sometimes i'm wrong and have zero issue saying so when i am.

I have never seen an advantage in arguing something I don't believe.

it's how i get my kicks.

me either. but in the course of the "argument" or debate, i can find someone make valid points i could have overlooked and i'll re-evaluate how i feel.

you seem like your name - bulldog. i'm right, fuck you. there simply isn't much sense in talking to someone like that cause you learn nothing except their lack of boundaries for other thought.

me either. but in the course of the "argument" or debate, i can find someone make valid points i could have overlooked and i'll re-evaluate how i feel.

you seem like your name - bulldog. i'm right, fuck you. there simply isn't much sense in talking to someone like that cause you learn nothing except their lack of boundaries for other thought.

Well, I am right until you give credible reason to change my mind. fuck you.

Well, I am right until you give credible reason to change my mind. fuck you.
wow. i see your blue light special debating skills book from kmart is still your guide.

This may be the dumbest thread ever. Yeah…Beto is raking in so much money he is funding a caravan of people who can’t and won’t vote.

In other words, you don't care if he breaks the law or not. We already knew that. You don't have a problem with breaking the law; you have a problem with Republicans breaking the law.

In other words, you don't care if he breaks the law or not. We already knew that. You don't have a problem with breaking the law; you have a problem with Republicans breaking the law.

In other words, you have zero idea how to read.

Yeah we know it's O'Keefe. That's the point.
Infowars received a press pass to the white house. Trump appeared on the infowars show with alex jones to pander for votes before the 2016 election. He knows his base. They will believe almost anything, perfect for a con-man/reality show host to exploit.

Absolutely true. The same people who believe 9/11 was an inside job and in the flat earth are Trump's base.

Infowars received a press pass to the white house. Trump appeared on the infowars show with alex jones to pander for votes before the 2016 election. He knows his base. They will believe almost anything, perfect for a con-man/reality show host to exploit.

Absolutely true. The same people who believe 9/11 was an inside job and in the flat earth are Trump's base.
And, Hillary's base are crooks, murderers, mental rejects. See how that goes, Cornholio?

And, Hillary's base are crooks, murderers, mental rejects. See how that goes, Cornholio?

If it's mental rejects...you should be a Hillary Supporter; clearly you have nothing going on up there.

A part of his base. How substantial is hard to say. Posts on this forum seem to show it is a good chunk. Easily led.

I want to expand on the above. Republican rank and file operate in a milieu of decency. It’s hard for them to grasp that their opponents do not. And so they always think education or facts or pointing out the hypocrisy will bring Democrat’s around. It never will. They choose evil and prefer denial. You can’t educate them because they already know the truth. It’s just that they have to hide their truth.
I see BULLDOG up there pretending that somehow he doesn’t believe the results here. This is the guy I humiliated when he, faced with a video of a leftist hoodlum attacking an American and being knocked out, tried to claim the masked democrat’s peaceful iron club was actually being attacked by the the heads of patriotic Americans.

Leftists aren’t fit for human society and certainly not fit for being educated. But this video needs to be shown to anyone and everyone else.

You have entertained me a time or two, but you aren't capable of humiliating anybody. You keep trying though.

If showing you a video of a leftist trying to bash in a mans head, after you denied it existed, didn’t embarrass you then it’s simply because you lack the human capacity for embarrassment.
Thus my point.

A part of his base. How substantial is hard to say. Posts on this forum seem to show it is a good chunk. Easily led.

The troublesome thing about it is not their existence. Hillary had some supporters I didn't like either. The problem is that the rest of Trump's supporters have no problem with the white nationalists, tiki torch crowd, bombers...etc...

Forum List

Back