beto and his campain funds funding the caravan?

James should get a medal for the great undercover work he does and at substantial risk....remember Seth Rich!!!

tz3o6pgd7tv11.jpg

Read more
Project Veritas ^

“Nobody needs to know” Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says “Don’t Worry”

“I just hope nobody that’s the wrong person finds out about this.”

“It’s f***ing happening.” O’Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alien Supplies

“Don’t ever repeat this…” Campaign Staffers Explain How to Hide Campaign Expenditures for Aliens

“If you get caught in some sort of violation that’s like a $50,000 fine,” “For me I can just ignore the rules and I’m like f**k it.”

Transporting Aliens to “airports… bus stations,” “None of this is like sh*t there is a rulebook for”

Staffer Says She Sent Confirming Texts to Director

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH
so you're saying all the people in the video are lying.

gotcha.

So I'm saying the video is put together by a notorious prevaricator who's never hesitated to put words and/or actions on people that they in fact never said or did.

And you line up to buy it. Amazingly enough that bridge is still available, Gul. Get it while you can. :deal:

/thread
You are flat out insane. Unfortunately...so are the rest of your ilk.
its all pogo stick can do.
No, actually, Pogo is just pointing out the facts.

Even the Blaze has taken O'Keefe to task for his reporting. The guy has been fined and given probation for his shoddy work.

To trust entirely w/o some skepticism or reservation?

I'd honestly want the raw unedited video. This guy has an agenda, we all know it by now.

James O'Keefe - Wikipedia
like i said. we will see and if im wrong ill own it.

gotcha.

So I'm saying the video is put together by a notorious prevaricator who's never hesitated to put words and/or actions on people that they in fact never said or did.

And you line up to buy it. Amazingly enough that bridge is still available, Gul. Get it while you can. :deal:

/thread

Even the Blaze has taken O'Keefe to task for his reporting. The guy has been fined and given probation for his shoddy work.

I'd honestly want the raw unedited video. This guy has an agenda, we all know it by now.

I'm thinking the whole thing will go away if Cruz wins the election.

O’Rourke Campaign Exposed in Undercover Video for Assisting Honduran Migrants: ‘Nobody Needs to Know’

Breitbart ^ ×

Dominic Chacon, a Field Manager for the O’Rourke campaign in El Paso, Texas, expressed his concern in getting supplies to the caravan migrants.

“I’m going to go get some food right now, like just some stuff to drop off, cause they need food and blankets,” said Chacon. “Do you know of anybody that has blankets and s**t?” We got permission to give them some of these waters, so we can take some of the waters too.”

Anapaula Themann, a field organizer for the O’Rourke campaign, insists that the purchase of supplies for the illegal aliens remain a secret in a conversation with Chacon.

“Don’t ever repeat this and stuff but like if we just say that we’re buying food for a campaign event, like the Halloween events, cause there’s block walks coming up for Halloween,” said Themann.

Read more at breitbart.com ...

What's O'Keefe's record for the actually honesty of his videos?
It seems in the past, he makes a big splash, getting his supporters all hot and bothered, only to be found to have sold a defective and false product.
But then, the same folks biting on O'Keefe every time, also think Trump can be trusted and he hasn't lied, like the press has pointed out. (Even the press has not been proven wrong)

so, not refugees from THIS Caravan 1000 miles away, but people from the last caravan or asylum seekers that made it on their own???

/thread

I'm thinking the whole thing will go away if Cruz wins the election.
if true however beto is in fact toast. guess we will seexin the coming days n i may have jumped the gun.

so, not refugees from THIS Caravan 1000 miles away, but people from the last caravan or asylum seekers that made it on their own???
is either a legal use of campaign funds?

O’Rourke Campaign Exposed in Undercover Video for Assisting Honduran Migrants: ‘Nobody Needs to Know’

Breitbart ^ ×

Dominic Chacon, a Field Manager for the O’Rourke campaign in El Paso, Texas, expressed his concern in getting supplies to the caravan migrants.

“I’m going to go get some food right now, like just some stuff to drop off, cause they need food and blankets,” said Chacon. “Do you know of anybody that has blankets and s**t?” We got permission to give them some of these waters, so we can take some of the waters too.”

Anapaula Themann, a field organizer for the O’Rourke campaign, insists that the purchase of supplies for the illegal aliens remain a secret in a conversation with Chacon.

“Don’t ever repeat this and stuff but like if we just say that we’re buying food for a campaign event, like the Halloween events, cause there’s block walks coming up for Halloween,” said Themann.

Pretty sad when you have to reply to your own post because you crave attention so much, but none of your fellow nutters on the board even want to touch this stupidity.
um. my thread got moved hours ago so hes not the only one talking about it.

Breitbart ^ ×

Pretty sad when you have to reply to your own post because you crave attention so much, but none of your fellow nutters on the board even want to touch this stupidity.
It is almost 1am Eastern time , moron.

The only people awake at this hour are kids and people who work graveyard shift.
It's not even 10 o'clock yet on the West Coast, shit for brains.
Nobody cares about the west coast, moron.

And 10 is still plenty late for you old geezers.
Once again, you proudly show what a complete asshole you are.
What? Are you going to cry for me? Go on crybaby, cry.

I don't know if it is or isn't?? Maybe you can use it for charity.... and what were these so called pre paid cards she used? Were they pre-paid cards someone donated to the staff for food and not claimed campaign donations for the candidate?

And I also don't trust a felon known for his scams... to be telling me the truth....

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

You're in delusional denial.

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

On the one hand, the video is there.

On the other hand, it could be qualified with a lot we don't know. Who the hell knows how this huckster edited the tapes this time, right?

One would think with all the fines and probation he has had that this is honest work. . . . but, yeah, only a fool would believe this cat has changed his stripes.

I watched enough of it to see unknown people speaking without context which O'Creep then plugs in, which immediately kindles "consider the source". And I know enough about editing to understand how easy it is to dub a bogus question to set up an answer that serves the agenda.

The OP is like the guy who goes and buys a Yugo because the ad told him really is all fixed now. Critical thinking is a lost art.

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

You're in delusional denial.

Nope, actually I'm in North Carolina.
Wanna buy my bridge to South Carolina? I'm not using it. You know, the one over the Carolina River.

I don't know if it is or isn't?? Maybe you can use it for charity.... and what were these so called pre paid cards she used? Were they pre-paid cards someone donated to the staff for food and not claimed campaign donations for the candidate?

And I also don't trust a felon known for his scams... to be telling me the truth....
And what if it is proven to be true? Then what is your stance?

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

No idea what was actually said. Okeefe has a reputation for creative editing. I wouldn't believe that little twat if he said he went to bed last night unless he had credible proof.

The bottom line is that, you don't really care if Democrats break laws.

And what if it is proven to be true? Then what is your stance?

She'll deny it till the end and claim they were framed, etc. You're corresponding with a hardcore, Democratic partisan.

if true - he's so toast.

iu

Gullible's Travels. SMH

gotcha.

/thread

On the one hand, the video is there.

On the other hand, it could be qualified with a lot we don't know. Who the hell knows how this huckster edited the tapes this time, right?

One would think with all the fines and probation he has had that this is honest work. . . . but, yeah, only a fool would believe this cat has changed his stripes.

I watched enough of it to see unknown people speaking without context which O'Creep then plugs in, which immediately kindles "consider the source". And I know enough about editing to understand how easy it is to dub a bogus question to set up an answer that serves the agenda.

The OP is like the guy who goes and buys a Yugo because the ad told him really is all fixed now. Critical thinking is a lost art.

Delusional denial.

Forum List

Back