Best type of fitness for army personnel

I bet it is not like anything that the military trains in.
Do the soldiers not go through the obstacle course and practice pulling out the wounded? If you don't know how to train and compete in CrossFit, then why open your mouth at all.

I would not be so harsh, but a person who supports the one who supports the feminization of the army and perverts cannot be a normal soldier of the American army.

This is not the same army that was under the Reagan. Too many cretins and fagots.

It cannot be
There watched rockets even from space, and the Shuttles flew, now there is some kind of Chinese clown collecting scrap metal, and the Taliban wiping their ass about. I hope until it rotted to the end that this is just the fault of the left, I’m just the one who believes to the us army

There watched rockets even from space, and the Shuttles flew, now there is some kind of Chinese clown collecting scrap metal, and the Taliban wiping their ass about. I hope until it rotted to the end that this is just the fault of the left, I’m just the one who believes to the us army
Once again, your language fails you. Your post makes as much sense as some of your other crackpot theories.

Also, editing my post is a TOS violation and will get you suspended from the web site. Don't ever let me catch you doing it again!

No, it just takes conditioning.

It only takes a "lot of energy" if you are not working efficiently. And while I have absolutely no idea of what you are actually trying to talk about because you are not saying, I bet it is not like anything that the military trains in.
I know many guys I whipped in high school who ended up in the military. So if they did well I’m sure I would have done better.

But being tough only puts you in harms way. Trump sent a lot more navy seals to special missions. Dangerous missions. And trump lost more of these guys than bush and Obama combined. He sent them on a lot of dangerous missions. I hope those missions were worth it. And I hope we succeeded

I can't speak for the 16th percentile type lugs the Army takes, but I know the AF is changing their fitness tests. The idea is to move away from a so-called one size fits all model.

You prove that you're a lying piece of shit over and over, and you're too stupid to realize you're doing it.
Lying POS claims he 'wrestled' in college (practice dummy for one semester) but doesn't know the basics about the time periods or the weight classes = full of shit. Claims to have "invented" moves = full of shit. Boasts about being on the team but never actually wrestled for the team in competition = full of shit. Lying sack of shit is a lying sack of shit. "Confirmed bachelor" at 50+ years old = closet case.

Lying POS claims he 'wrestled' in college (practice dummy for one semester) but doesn't know the basics about the time periods or the weight classes = full of shit. Claims to have "invented" moves = full of shit. Boasts about being on the team but never actually wrestled for the team in competition = full of shit. Lying sack of shit is a lying sack of shit. "Confirmed bachelor" at 50+ years old = closet case.
I remember 145, 155, 167 and before and after those numbers it’s blurry. 138? 187? Honestly I forget.

I do forget if it was 3 3 minute periods or 3 two minute periods. I think it was three.

Remember I only wrestled 3 years. You probably wrestled 10

I remember 145, 155, 167 and before and after those numbers it’s blurry. 138? 187? Honestly I forget.

I do forget if it was 3 3 minute periods or 3 two minute periods. I think it was three.

= full of shit

= full of shit
It’s true. I don’t recall.

The weights. 98, 105, 115, ?? 138, 145, 155, 167, 185, 195 heavyweight?

I think that frat wrestling tournament I told you I won? I believe we only did 3 2 minute periods and I was exhausted. But I was out of shape. Still whipping three guys asses was tiring

Completely full of shit ^^^^^^^^^^
I admit when I’m exaggerased something like when I said I wrestled in college. That was a bit of an embellishment since I quit after 1 semester. But you haven’t caught me on anything here. Sorry chief

Completely full of shit ^^^^^^^^^^
You say you have respect for women but your avatar is of a mysogonistic man. Your words

Unkotare
It's a picture of an actor with a rather extensive history of relationships with some very beautiful actresses.

So he used women then slut shamed them by telling guys like you who he fucked?

What kind of man kisses and tells. And goes through as many women as he did.

Did he ever marry and have kids? What’s his name?

Forum List

Back