Best type of fitness for army personnel

I think this is due to general decay in the army and not to injuries. There are more and more queers, office rats, Iq officers have dropped significantly, by at least 5%

Crossfit does not lead to increased injury, it is a myth. CrossFit develops the ability not to get injured in non-standard conditions, thanks to the fact that it trains the culture of movement and complex coordination. An untrained person slips and breaks his head, the athlete falls softly. It is better to dislocate a leg on the sportground than to leave life in battle.
So far, you have never known ANYTHING about ANYTHING you've posted about here.

This is a "crossfit fagot". He spends all the time shaking his ass and eating pharmaceuticals, and then says that he is doing CrossFit. To understand that you are lying, it is enough to look at CrossFit athletes, these are the most harmoniously developed and beautiful bodies without frills, perfection itself, in apparence and dynamics. They looks even better than Olimpic Athletes
I told you that you know nothing about CrossFit. Why don't you just shut up?

I told you that you know nothing about CrossFit. Why don't you just shut up?

I already told you, sweetie, that your instructor lied to you that he was doing CrossFit, he just drank pills and grew an ass.
Crossfitters are guys like that

they don't look 10 years older than your decrepit ass

I already told you, sweetie, that your instructor lied to you that he was doing CrossFit, he just drank pills and grew an ass.
Crossfitters are guys like that

they don't look 10 years older than your decrepit ass

What Army is that? It looks like a convention of homosexuals, out for a run. The dead giveaway is that many of the males have beards, which is not allowed in the US Army except for deployments of Special Forces to Muslim countries. Those are civilian facilities also.

Last edited:
The dead giveaway is that many of the males have beards, which is not allowed in the US Army except for deployments of Special Forces to Muslim countries. Those are civilian facilities also.
I do not approve of it.
But a beard or eggs do not make a man a man, this must also be clearly understood.

YOU sure as hell would be, Captain One Semester.
No matter who you are. If you are trying against a formidable opponent, you’re tired af after 6 minutes.

Youre one of those fly weight boring wrestlers who win or lose 2 to 1. It takes a lot of energy to go 6 minutes on 155 all muscle less than 5% body fat.

No matter who you are. If you are trying against a formidable opponent, you’re tired af after 6 minutes.

Youre one of those fly weight boring wrestlers who win or lose 2 to 1. It takes a lot of energy to go 6 minutes on 155 all muscle less than 5% body fat.
You prove that you're a lying piece of shit over and over, and you're too stupid to realize you're doing it.

You prove that you're a lying piece of shit over and over, and you're too stupid to realize you're doing it.
Why what did I say? I had the highest body fat of all my teammates in high school. That meant I was a very healthy strong 155.

Maybe it was less than 10% body fat. I forget. I remember we went to some college and they measured our body fat.

My boss’ kid goes to my high school. He took a picture of my all state picture and texted it to me, then showed everyone at work. I did look amazing back then, and didnt even realize it at the time.

So far, you have never known ANYTHING about ANYTHING you've posted about here.

To be honest, I just put him on block.

His wall of nonsense posts, knowledge of almost nothing to actually do with the military, going into tangents that do not apply, and obvious and biased political nonsense have finally gotten to be to much for my sanity.

I now see RuPaul2000 as no difference than LitWin, our Nazi closet case (who really should step out of the closet someday).

No, it just takes conditioning.

It only takes a "lot of energy" if you are not working efficiently. And while I have absolutely no idea of what you are actually trying to talk about because you are not saying, I bet it is not like anything that the military trains in.

No, it just takes conditioning.

It only takes a "lot of energy" if you are not working efficiently. And while I have absolutely no idea of what you are actually trying to talk about because you are not saying, I bet it is not like anything that the military trains in.
I also had a different opinion of you. I would not even be offended for your criticism of what I am writing, in fact, you simply do not understand this, apparently, but with whom you kindly communicate here goes beyond what I think about a worthy military man.

Forum List

Back